*Herman? Oh Hell NO!!!, Its Rigged By Libturds*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Just like last time, McCain got the nod, and no one liked him, or his RINO political views.
2. Here we go again folks.:eusa_hand:
3. *We already have a Negro, so why switch.*
4. Thats what they are telling you.

LINK:Herman Cain wins GOP Florida straw poll; Rick Perry in second place - Washington Times

ORLANDO —
"Former Godfather Pizza CEO Herman Cain won the Presidency 5 straw poll here Saturday, delivering a blow to Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s frontrunner status and a victory for a candidate who has struggled to transform his grassroots popularity into strong showings in national polls.

“Tonight’s winner is Herman Cain,” Florida Gov. Rick Scott announced. “It shows you something, the road to the White House come through Florida, and it pays to spend time here.”

5. There is noway Herman won this, get real!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

Sorry bout that,

1. Just like last time, McCain got the nod, and no one liked him, or his RINO political views.

LINK:Herman Cain wins GOP Florida straw poll; Rick Perry in second place - Washington Times

ORLANDO —
"Former Godfather Pizza CEO Herman Cain won the Presidency 5 straw poll here Saturday, delivering a blow to Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s frontrunner status and a victory for a candidate who has struggled to transform his grassroots popularity into strong showings in national polls.

“Tonight’s winner is Herman Cain,” Florida Gov. Rick Scott announced. “It shows you something, the road to the White House come through Florida, and it pays to spend time here.”

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

Yes he won....and i think it's awesome!
And you must lead a very miserable life with so much hate inside....

I don't understand the reaction. Cain is a good man and he scored 37% of the poll. Do racist lefties assume that repubs are angry because Cain is black? "Oh hell no" doesn't match up to reality.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

ORLANDO —

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

1. No,....your just too stupid to have a clue when you are being duped.:eusa_hand:
2. Thats why I'm here son, to fill you in on reality.:eusa_hand:
3. This poll is *Bat Shit Crazzzy* and if you think it wasn't rigged, your just a tool of the *left wing libturds*:cuckoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

He's the only one I've donated to and the only one I plan to.

Friends of Herman Cain
PO Box 2158
Stockbridge Georgia 30281
United States

https://www.hermancain.com/donate

1. Like McCain, Cain, has, *No Chance*.
2. Like McCain, he was thrust upon us, Cain is not mainstream Republican.
3. If Cain gets *the* nod, Obama wins, easy.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

He's the only one I've donated to and the only one I plan to.

Friends of Herman Cain
PO Box 2158
Stockbridge Georgia 30281
United States

https://www.hermancain.com/donate

1. Like McCain, Cain, has, *No Chance*.
2. Like McCain, he was thrust upon us, Cain is not mainstream Republican.
3. If Cain gets *the* nod, Obama wins, easy.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some Americans still stand on principles.

Semper Fi.

Sorry bout that,

ORLANDO —

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

Didnt Bachmann win a poll a couple weeks ago or something?

Sorry bout that,

1. I will tell you the, *true winner* of this debate.
2. I watched the whole thing.
3. Romney won it.
4. Hands down.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It shows Scott is as much a delusional idiot as many posters here; the idea Cain will be the GOP nominee is almost as idiotic as Paul.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

ORLANDO —

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

1. YUUUUUP!
2. I think so.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cain lights a fire wherever he goes. Perry and Romney are sominex.

Perry invested a huge amount of time, resources, manpower and money on Florida. This is embarrassing for Perry.

Iowa and New Hampshire are retail candidate states. Places the conventional wisdom says you have to win. Places Cain will be good at.

Right now the people who will show up for the primaries will be the committed and more intense members of the party. Cain voters. What Romney offers is warmed over more of the same. People voted for Obama because they were tired of that. They voted Tparty last year because they were sick of it.

Romney and Perry voters are all "meh." Cain voters are on fire.

Sorry bout that,

It shows Scott is as much a delusional idiot as many posters here; the idea Cain will be the GOP nominee is almost as idiotic as Paul.

1. Okay, there he is.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

ORLANDO —

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"

Yes she did...which just shows how unimportant these polls are and i don't know why people either way get so excited on either side. I do like Cain, i don't care for Bachman and i don't believe she has a chance anyway. I'd like to see Cain make it because i believe he can beat obama....but i expect it to be Romney taking it at the end, which is also fine with me. If Ron Paul ends up the one..i may not even vote!

Forum List

Back