Herman Cain Win Another Straw Poll - IL Teacon Poll

If he doesn't win the primaries does that mean Republicans are racist?

:lol:
Without a doubt it shall be deemed so!
Please. We've had all kind of threads from rightwingloons claiming that Florida's straw poll proves that Republicans aren't racist.

Which is a pretty racist statement.....hahahaha.

It's one of those things!
Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't!

:lol:
Without a doubt it shall be deemed so!
Please. We've had all kind of threads from rightwingloons claiming that Florida's straw poll proves that Republicans aren't racist.

Which is a pretty racist statement.....hahahaha.

Watchya' talkin' 'bout Willis?
There's alot of disenfranchised white retired Jews whom crossed party lines down there eatin' cat food?......:lol:.

Cain gets 77% of straw poll votes at TeaCon in Schaumburg - DailyHerald.com

You might say this is liberal Illinois, but there is still a Republican Presidential primary in liberal IL. The people who will vote in that primary are the minority conservatives in the state. The same minority conservatives who just gave Cain a 3/4 win in the IL straw poll!
Seems the people are in charge...no matter how much it must be distasteful to the Repubican Elititists and media.

(And please? Don't tell me I misspelled Republican)? It is done on purpose and NOT meant as a term of endearment toward the old guard Republicans.
:eusa_shhh:

Two black candidates running for president would certainly be a first, however I see him as a running mate for Romney. He would balance the ticket, white and black, north and south, a favorite of the centralist and favorite of the tea party.

As of right now, Herman Cain isn't even at double digits in the RCP avg.

I'm kind of thinking it's not going to happen for your guy.... especially now that he's making racists unhappy.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Jillian, averages are for baseball fans, and even then, they don't hold up in the playoffs!
You know how I feel about polls, avg's, etc...
They just are not good indicators for FINAL PERFORMANCE!

B., there's a big difference between baseball averages and polls. it doesn't mean it's impossible for him, but he doesn't seem to have wide appeal even in his own party... hence the single digits.

No, but it means the Republicans voted for the wrong candidate.

But it does make you racist for asking! Why does his race matter most to you? Does your pea brain for minute might think that the attraction to Cain is his enormous business success (something Obama and most all Dimocrats lack), his 9-9-9 plan, his mathematician background, the way he speaks and debates? He is the best AMERICAN for the job.

Only a racist like you would question that!

Forum List

Back