Herman CAIN vs President UnABLE

you know...I have heard some far left pundits claim he had said that but I have yet to find any evidence of it.
DO you have a link of some kind?
For if he did say it, then he just dropped out of consideration my me.....and by no means of any less imporatnace, I would owe you a sincere apology.
I myself checked on that because it doesn't sit well with me, either.

So, I looked at what he said and I looked at the community's argument in the suit (link posted above).

I agree with him.

Yes....I agree with what he said...but I do not agree with what the left is claiming he meant.

But seeing as he did not mean what the left claims he meant, and that is quite obvious, ........Cain has not lost my consideration

He is not interested in banning the building of Mosques.

He is interested in preserving American Laws on American soil...and maintianing the separation of Church and State.

Pretty much as constitutional as you can get.

For anyone to spin what he meant...and many are doing it...is a sign of them fearing him as a candidate against Obama.

He said that a community should be able to block the building of a mosque. Spin it 'cause you want free twisty bread with your pizza, but he said it and it's a nutty position to take.

He is an Islamaphobe, period.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/herm...ont-appoint-muslim-judges-or-cabinet-members/

you know...I have heard some far left pundits claim he had said that but I have yet to find any evidence of it.
For if he did say it, then he just dropped out of consideration my me.....and by no means of any less imporatnace, I would owe you a sincere apology.

So, I looked at what he said and I looked at the community's argument in the suit (link posted above).

I agree with him.

Yes....I agree with what he said...but I do not agree with what the left is claiming he meant.

But seeing as he did not mean what the left claims he meant, and that is quite obvious, ........Cain has not lost my consideration

He is interested in preserving American Laws on American soil...and maintianing the separation of Church and State.

For anyone to spin what he meant...and many are doing it...is a sign of them fearing him as a candidate against Obama.

C'mon guys Cain already told you what they are up to ;)

Shift the subject
Ignore the facts
Namecall

S.I.N. tactics in full use on this one.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJPm9XLG97k]Herman Cain says Stupid people are ruining America - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with him.

He said that a community should be able to block the building of a mosque. Spin it 'cause you want free twisty bread with your pizza, but he said it and it's a nutty position to take.

Herman Cain 2012 | No Muslims In Cabinet | No Muslim Judge | Mediaite
I understand that is your grasp of what he said.

And that is exactly why we need education reform.

The fact is, Islam is political, besides being a religon, we have to be honest about the political ideology, and try to fight it, but IMO we can't stop people from praticing Islam.

Someone who has little or no political experience (therefore he does not firmly grasp the ways of D.C. and how legislation gets through congress) and he can deliver a good speech.

Am I talking about the 2008 Barack Obama or the 2011 Herman Cain?

Your description sounds more like Cain than Obama.

In 2008 Obama had a TON of political experience and could deliver a good speech
In 2011 Cain Has little political experience and can deliver a decent speech.

However, in 2008 Obama had ZERO executive experience (AKA the president being the head of the executive branch) while in 2011 Cain has A TON of it.
And in 1976, Jimmy Carter had already been the Govenor of Georgia. That's no substitute for knowing the network in D.C.

I understand that is your grasp of what he said.

^And that is exactly why we need education reform.

And here's their problem and I sympathized with them. Our Constitution guarantees separation of church and state. Islam combines church and state. They are using the church part of our First Amendment to infuse their mosque in that community and the people in the community do not like it, they disagree with it.

WALLACE: Wait a minute. Are you saying that we should ban Muslims from worshiping in this country?

CAIN: I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is American laws in American courts. That's what the people of Murfreesboro are saying.... Well, Chris, I happen to also know that it's not just about a religious mosque. There are other things going on based upon talking to the people closest to the problem. It's not a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to....

WALLACE: But aren't you willing to restrict people because of their religion?

CAIN: I'm willing to take a harder look at people that might be terrorists. That's what I'm saying. Look, I know that that there's a peaceful group of Muslims in this country. God bless them and they are tree to worship. I have no problem with that.

If you at my career, I have never discriminated against anybody because of their religion, their sex, or origin, or anything like that. I'm simply saying I owe it to the American people to be cautious because terrorists are trying to kill us. And so, yes, I'm going to err on the side of caution, rather than on the side of carelessness.

I see nothing in this link to disagree with.

Religion Clause: Herman Cain Says Communities Should Be Able To Block Mosques

Last edited:
The fact is, Islam is political, besides being a religon, we have to be honest about the political ideology, and try to fight it, but IMO we can't stop people from praticing Islam.

Nope. Sure can't.

They just foiled another plot. A Muslim with plans to kill some more Americans. This one in the USA. Think this guy is an American citizen. He's either home grown or immigrated here. Lives quite well. Big fancy house.

One of the few things Barry did right was in not dismantling what Bush and Cheney did to keep this country safe. Its still working. Thank God.

I agree with him.

He gave valid reason for his position.

If I may...

If a group wanted to open up a church in your neighborhood and it was a religion that allowed for the sex with and even the marrying of children of any age (and you know they exist)...and they expressed an interest in following all of the laws of their religion once they establish themselves in your community...and they also made it clear that they see any interference from the law becuase they believe it is a consitutional violation...

Would you not want the right to vote and do what you can to stop them from estyablishing a church in your community?

If your anwer is no....would it be different if you had a 12 year old daughter?

If your answer is still no...

They get permission and they build a church and your best friends 16 year old daughter is indoctrinated into their congregation...and the next thing you herar is that she is married to a 75 year old man and preganant with the child of....well...they really dont know...it can be anyones child in the congreagtion.....

How would you feel?

Herman Cain is right. there are some groups trying to bring in Sharia Law.
They just held a conference in Chicago in July of this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krRWJmXI9HY]Khilafah Conference 2009 - Hizb ut-Tahrir America ***New Venue*** - YouTube[/ame]

If I may...

If a group wanted to open up a church in your neighborhood and it was a religion that allowed for the sex with and even the marrying of children of any age (and you know they exist)...and they expressed an interest in following all of the laws of their religion once they establish themselves in your community...and they also made it clear that they see any interference from the law becuase they believe it is a consitutional violation...

Would you not want the right to vote and do what you can to stop them from estyablishing a church in your community?

They get permission and they build a church and your best friends 16 year old daughter is indoctrinated into their congregation...and the next thing you herar is that she is married to a 75 year old man and preganant with the child of....well...they really dont know...it can be anyones child in the congreagtion.....

How would you feel?

That wasn't what Cain was arguing against. That would be against the law. Poor attempt at defending his islamophobic positions though. We'll give you a t-ball trophy for the valiant effort.

If I may...

How would you feel?

That wasn't what Cain was arguing against. That would be against the law. Poor attempt at defending his islamophobic positions though. We'll give you a t-ball trophy for the valiant effort.

Thank you.
I will private message you my address.
Is it plastic or brass?

His position differs from the constitution. Saying a community should be able to block the building of a place of worship if they don't like the religion is fucking crazy, period. Zero hypocrisy involved.

I agree with him.
Great interview! Cain handled Wallace very well

Forum List

Back