Herman CAIN vs President UnABLE

I hope to hell the GOP picks Cain.

it would be a great lesson for this country in what is racism.

It would be way too cool and every black child would feel so proud of this country.

The racists heads would explode

we've already got a living lesson in racism. it's called the demonRat party

So now I cant back Cain's nomination without being racist?

what wait?

I think its OK to back a black candidate who is qualified for the postion without being called a racists dont you?

You're backing him because he's black. That speaks for itself.

So now I cant back Cain's nomination without being racist?

what wait?

I think its OK to back a black candidate who is qualified for the postion without being called a racists dont you?

nice try.

You made it quite clear why you want him to win the nomination....his race.

I think that is pathetic.

No affirmative action trappings, self made American in the Abraham Lincoln, Harry S Truman, Booker T Washington style. Well spoken, intelligent, loves his country. What's not to like. Deflects almost all charges of Racism right out of the box.

The alternative will still be:
"This is the first time I've ever been proud of my country!"
"Its not God bless America! Its God d@mn America!"
"We didn't bomb them (America) enough!"

this guy said it too?

Dennis Miller -- I'm pretty sure the real Dennis Miller went to sleep one night and that pod in his basement took over. He's just not that same guy on a rant that used to crack me up on HBO.

I hope to hell the GOP picks Cain.

it would be a great lesson for this country in what is racism.

It would be way too cool and every black child would feel so proud of this country.

The racists heads would explode

this line in itself says that you want to use Cain as a pawn for lessons to be learned.

That, my dear, makes you a racist.

You are actually supporting what the left was claiming the GOP was doing with Cain.

Herman Cain is prefectly qualified to be elected president.

Why would backing him for the GOP nomination and wanting to have this country move forward on the race issue be racist?

rightwinnuts thing everyone is a "threat" when they get criticism.

it's the favorite political ploy of the right... good for propaganda.

no basis in reality.

palin is a "threat"
perry is a "threat"
donald trump is a "threat".

it's funny.

You left a few out...............................
The items we heard from across the dem spectrum, if you oppose obama you are racist.

that's what the rightwingnuts keep saying. i never said it.

but keep lying. it's all good. (not that i've ever seen you post anything that isn't a lie).

Carter just to name one is a right wingnut?. There are many more...................... Are they right wing too?

Why would backing him for the GOP nomination and wanting to have this country move forward on the race issue be racist?
His political views are the dipolar opposite of yours, yet you like him as a political candidate solely because of his race.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." ...MLK

Last edited:

There are at least 2 other candidates with a similar intelligence, background and ideology as Cain.

But you want him to win the nomination based on his race.

That means his race is a deciding factor for you.

That makes you a racist.

Now..I am not saying you are a racist from a hate standpoint.

I am saying that you use race to make decisions.

That is a racist.

There are at least 2 other candidates with a similar intelligence, background and ideology as Cain.

That makes you a racist.

That is a racist.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/187228-truthmatters-is-a-racist-hatemonger.html

No. just like Obama's mentor and most of his friends.

and yet the president never refused to hire anyone because of the color of their skin or religion.

imagine that.

but keep calling him a bigot. you might start to believe it if you say it often enough.

I didn't call him a bigot.

But now that you mention it, Obama hired several bigots and put them in his cabinet.

Now if I wass running arround telling lie about this perfectly qualified man in an attempt to ruin him THAT would be racism.

The man is fully qualified to be elected president.

He is about the brightest man the gop has looked at this time arround.

I would NEVER claim something stupid like he isnt a citizen and refuse his birth certificate.

I would NEVER claim he is a different religion than he claims.

I would never force him to be responsible for the words other people he knows said.

I would never call him things like a monarchist when he claims he is a conservitive republican and a capitalist.

Those things would smack of racism.

He is a very bright and capable man and his cancer history is a non issue.

There is very good prospects for peopel who have had past cancer issues and he has premium health care and no doubt gets the proper testing to make sure any reoccurance is dealt with promptly.

I will fight anyone who tries to make this an issue.

Morehouse college produces some of the best and brightest this country has to offer.

I say Cain is your best choice so far.

I also think it would be wonderful to see two bright and capable black men vie for this countries top spot.

It would show the racissts in this country that what they want ( an America split by race) will never ever exsist.

Break , lets do it!

Now if I wass running arround telling lie about this perfectly qualified man in an attempt to ruin him THAT would be racism.

The man is fully qualified to be elected president.

He is about the brightest man the gop has looked at this time arround.

I would NEVER claim something stupid like he isnt a citizen and refuse his birth certificate.

I would NEVER claim he is a different religion than he claims.

I would never force him to be responsible for the words other people he knows said.

I would never call him things like a monarchist when he claims he is a conservitive republican and a capitalist.

Those things would smack of racism.

He is a very bright and capable man and his cancer history is a non issue.

There is very good prospects for peopel who have had past cancer issues and he has premium health care and no doubt gets the proper testing to make sure any reoccurance is dealt with promptly.

I will fight anyone who tries to make this an issue.

Morehouse college produces some of the best and brightest this country has to offer.

I say Cain is your best choice so far.

I also think it would be wonderful to see two bright and capable black men vie for this countries top spot.

It would show the racissts in this country that what they want ( an America split by race) will never ever exsist.

Break , lets do it!
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

....MLK

Moron.

That makes you a racist.

That is a racist.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/187228-truthmatters-is-a-racist-hatemonger.html

I would respectfully disagree. I have to take Truthmatter's statements a truth as I do yours. I see that Truth said the Cain was qualified to be president and perhaps as an extra bonus would show that our citizens are not generally racists.

Yet, you call him a racist and I can't see why. I am excited about Mr. Cain myself and it is not his race, but his manner, expertise and values.

Last edited:
Wow...Dennis Miller endorsed crazy pizza guy? Stop the presses. The obscure reference vote is locked in...

:rolleyes:

I smell fear :eusa_whistle:

Or sure...there are times when we laugh at our fears...and sometimes ridicule is just ridicule. Bachman, Palin and Crazy Pizza guy fall into the ridicule for being ridiculous category.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3-j3HM7-A]Herman Cain: "Stupid People Are Ruining America" - YouTube[/ame]

So you deny he is a bright and capable man who is fully qualified to be president?

or you deny he is black?

the facts are that he is all of those things.

He is the best man by far that your party has looked at yet.

I think the fact that he ius black is a plus.

do you see it as a negative thing?

That makes you a racist.

That is a racist.

I would respectfully disagree. I have to take Truthmatter's statements a truth as I do yours. I see that Truth said the Cain was qualified to be president and perhaps as an extra bonus would show that our citizens are not generally racists.

Yet, you call him a racist and I can't see why. I am excited about Mr. Cin myself and it is not his race, but his manner, expertise and values.
I would agree, if this was the only information I had about TM. However, her numerous posts at USMB indicate that her political views are the dipolar opposite of Cain's.

Would that be information that would make a difference to you?

But hey, a vote is a vote, in my book.

That makes you a racist.

That is a racist.

Yet, you call him a racist and I can't see why. I am excited about Mr. Cin myself and it is not his race, but his manner, expertise and values.

Thanks dude.

I agree with you Cain is by far the best choice the right has made, I hope they stick to it and give him his due.

they jsut dont me me no matter what I say.

Oh BTW Im a chick

Forum List

Back