Herman Cain using campaign donations for his personal business

Better yet, Obama is still on his bus tour "promoting the jobs bill" on my dime. Even his wife calls it campaigning.

It's not OK with me that Obama uses my money and that of others who don't support him for a second term.

But he does.

Irrespective of that, candidates can use campaign funds to pay for promotional items, and Cain did. There is no law that prohibits that.

Better yet, Obama is still on his bus tour "promoting the jobs bill" on my dime. Even his wife calls it campaigning.

It's not OK with me that Obama uses my money and that of others who don't support him for a second term.

But he does.

Irrespective of that, candidates can use campaign funds to pay for promotional items, and Cain did. There is no law that prohibits that.

Seems that people get all pissy about money that they did not contribute, but being forced to pay for the campaign of someone we do not support is absolutely fine. Weird.

Interesting snipped from the article:

So, all told, a lot of money is going to Cain’s company. What for, exactly? We don’t know.

So, basically, they don't know why it's a bad thing... but it's a bad thing anyway. One sometimes wonders how these 'journalists' get through Journalism 101.

But he does.

Seems that people get all pissy about money that they did not contribute, but being forced to pay for the campaign of someone we do not support is absolutely fine. Weird.

So, all told, a lot of money is going to Cain’s company. What for, exactly? We don’t know.

So, basically, they don't know why it's a bad thing... but it's a bad thing anyway. One sometimes wonders how these 'journalists' get through Journalism 101.
Yup.

I don't even know if journalism is covered in journalism schools any longer.

But he does.

Yup.

I don't even know if journalism is covered in journalism schools any longer.

I always smile when people use articles as some kind of absolute authority in a "it's in the media so it must be true" kind of way. Odd that.

Thanks for proving it doesn't matter if Cain funnels campaign donations into his own pocket.

He probably would run the country like a business: Funneling tax money to corporate America.

:thup:

Thanks for proving it doesn't matter if Cain funnels campaign donations into his own pocket.

He probably would run the country like a business: Funneling tax money to corporate America.

Did he break the law or any campaign regulations?

Not as far as you know.

But we DO know that Obama is campaigning while conning The People.

And that's OK with you.

Whatryagonna do?

but, but Obama!

Never changes.
Actually, YOU brought this up.

There is NO evidence that Cain is doing anything illegal or against campaign laws.

There IS evidence that Obama is.

And, you complain about the one who is not breaking the rules?

Own your hypocrisy, ravi. You'll feel better, I promise.

Herman Cain has raised 5 million for his campaign and spent 4 million.
Pres. Obama has raised 89 million and spent 97 million. The same way he has run our government. He spends more than he takes in.
I would rather have a more responsible President, like Herman Cain.

The article says nothing to support an accusation that he is funneling donations into his own pocket. Seems to me, you don't understand what the article said... which was actually nothing... even the writer of the article says 'we don't know'. Stop making shit up. It's dishonest.

As Sunlight Foundation’s Bill Allison told us, and Bloomberg, the fact that Cain’s campaign is buying books from his for-profit company could be a problem.

“It raises the question of his campaign contributions ending up in his own pocket,” Allison said.

Cain Explains The Cash Spent On Books: I’m Trying To Tell My Life Story | Election 2012

Cain = Palin in pants.

*Clears throat*

The Audacity of Hope
Dreams of My Father

Ring any bells with you?

As Sunlight Foundation’s Bill Allison told us, and Bloomberg, the fact that Cain’s campaign is buying books from his for-profit company could be a problem.

“It raises the question of his campaign contributions ending up in his own pocket,” Allison said.

Cain Explains The Cash Spent On Books: I’m Trying To Tell My Life Story | Election 2012

Cain = Palin in pants.

*Clears throat*

The Audacity of Hope
Dreams of My Father

Ring any bells with you?
Now, cut that out! ;)

But he does.

Deflect, derail and obscure.

All good tactics.

But he does.

Deflect, derail and obscure.

All good tactics.
And, what am I deflecting from?

No evidence of anything? Ie, nothing?

OK, ya caught me. :lol:

Forum List

Back