Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Herman Cain ^ | 10-16-11 | Josh Feldman

On Meet the Press today, Herman Cain explained to David Gregory why he believes that liberals in the United States are invested in seeing the country fail and would do anything to see its destruction.

Cain argued that if the economic situation was to get any worse, “it would destroy our economic capability,” and from that the United States would have to look at making cuts in defense spending, which Cain seemed to imply were not on the table for him. Gregory asked the candidate to clarify if he truly meant liberals would be implicit in the destruction of America, rather than just pure mismanagement. Cain continue to stick by his comments, saying, “They do not believe in a stronger America, in my opinion.”

Video at Link

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States | Mediaite

God it's hard for me not to respect Herman Cain. This is coming from someone like me to...The guy is pretty intelligent and is earning it.:eek:

Last edited:
So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

And you think this makes Cain look "smart"?

What else do you expect the prospective leader of capitalism to say about his prime enemy?

Remember folks ALL politicians lie and their right to lie are even protected by law.

Sheesh, I had some hopes of America waking up, but I guess not.

On Meet the Press today, Herman Cain explained to David Gregory why he believes that liberals in the United States are invested in seeing the country fail and would do anything to see its destruction.

Cain argued that if the economic situation was to get any worse, “it would destroy our economic capability,” and from that the United States would have to look at making cuts in defense spending, which Cain seemed to imply were not on the table for him. Gregory asked the candidate to clarify if he truly meant liberals would be implicit in the destruction of America, rather than just pure mismanagement. Cain continue to stick by his comments, saying, “They do not believe in a stronger America, in my opinion.”

Video at Link

Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States | Mediaite

God it's hard for me not to respect Herman Cain. This is coming from someone like me to...The guy is pretty intelligent and is earning it.:eek:

hey Matthew, one of my many political parody videos pretty much sums it up, I have a few
you-tube channels(it makes it easier to spread my vids out there) there is one in particular that explains what libs want, but in a comical way, my last series was a parody of the ed-show, if u wanna see it(and I am playing Ed in a fat suit}, go on u-tube or just plug in "White People Are So Damn Stupid-Fat Ed Show",,,I can only describe it as ed schultz to a tee!:lol:

I don't presume to know the inner thought process of a liberal. I do however know that the outcome of their policies are destroying our country.

So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

Yeah...these FOOLS are taking it as some badge of honor. They don't know that the OAF is just shooting himself in the foot more and more.

:lol:

There goes his chances of veep.

Why? He is right...The left is killing our economy with the epa and their insane policies.:eusa_whistle: The republican party will side with him even more for this and he will go against Obama in 2012.

Politically stupid to say...He polarized himself even more...he didn't need to do that...IMO independents will be turned off by him....the right is invigorated to beat Obama no matter who wins the primary, and Cain imo rendered himself useless in a general.

The goal of Conservatives is to Starve the Beast, as they call it - which includes fucking the poor and middle class.

Yeah...these FOOLS are taking it as some badge of honor. They don't know that the OAF is just shooting himself in the foot more and more.

We will see come election day...We will see, but Cain now has the lead within the republican party and is now likely to win. He will be the one to go against Obama. :eusa_whistle:

This country is angry at the poor shitty job Obama has done the past 3 years...So there is a fair chance we will have a president Cain. Wouldn't you agree?

The American people hate what Obama is doing to this country...Cain is honest to and will stick it up Obama's fucking ass. Unlike anyone you've ever seen.

Last edited:

We will see come election day...We will see, but Cain now has the lead within the republican party and is now likely to win. He will be the one to go against Obama. :eusa_whistle:

This country is angry at the poor shitty job Obama has done the past 3 years...So there is a fair chance we will have a president Cain. Wouldn't you agree?

The American people hate what Obama is doing to this country...Cain is honest to and will stick it up Obama's fucking ass. Unlike anyone you've ever seen.

No, there's not a snowball's chance in HELL that that OAF will ever become President. I truly HOPE you run that palooka. It will be curtains for you guys, CURTAINS!

gangster1.jpg

No, there's not a snowball's chance in HELL that that OAF will ever become President. I truly HOPE you run that palooka. It will be curtains for you guys, CURTAINS!

gangster1.jpg

So you won't even consider voting for him?

gangster1.jpg

Of course he won't. He IS a liberal.

gangster1.jpg

I won't. I'd vote for Ron Paul before Herman Cain.

Video at Link

have you ever watch the re-runs of "MSNBC's OnLine Predators" and immediately said to yourself,,,hey! these losers are all typical dumbass Obama Supporters,,,they are the reason our economy has collapsed! and Im watching it now,and I know they are also as intelligent as the Wall Street Shitters!:lol:

Cain has no chance, which is why the smart money is going to Romney, with lesser amounts to Perry.

Romney is the GOP's only realistic chance of beating Obama - but they don't get it yet.

Video at Link

have you ever watch the re-runs of "MSNBC's OnLine Predators" and immediately said to yourself,,,hey! these losers are all typical dumbass Obama Supporters,,,they are the reason our economy has collapsed! and Im watching it now,and I know they are also as intelligent as the Wall Street Shitters!:lol:

haha, they're dumber than hell. Cain will win in a land slide that will make anything Obama did in 2008 look like a walk in the park. 75 percent of this country are angery and Cain will do what 3/4th of this country want. The left is finished!

Last edited:

Video at Link

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism."
- George Washington

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_patriotism.html
We've heard it all before - another conservative "imposture" who claims to have a monopoly on patriotism!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back