Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?
Herman Cain is becoming more popular because he runs on issues rather than against other people. He lacks the dishonesty and cowardice that it takes to smear opponents or eliminate them from the ballot. He has no Chicago political machine to buy votes, get votes from dead people. I doubt he could buy the election like Sorros did for Obama.

He is politically clean, unlike the rest. I wish him well. However, incumbancy is hard to beat when it comes to entrenched politicians.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

Your naivete as it pertains to American politics is showing. Not only will Cain not win the Presidency, but he will nto even be on the GOP ticket.

Yank Cain is for real
Every-one else has been a flash in the pan
Cain is the real deal. And as far as the GOP ticket goes I thought the same 2 weeks ago. No-one in the GOP really wants Romney except for the VP at most
this is why he can never take a commanding lead
These debates have set Cain away from the rest

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?
Herman Cain is becoming more popular because he runs on issues rather than against other people. He lacks the dishonesty and cowardice that it takes to smear opponents or eliminate them from the ballot. He has no Chicago political machine to buy votes, get votes from dead people. I doubt he could buy the election like Sorros did for Obama.

He is politically clean, unlike the rest. I wish him well. However, incumbancy is hard to beat when it comes to entrenched politicians.

I really see Cain as the right person at the right time

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

Your naivete as it pertains to American politics is showing. Not only will Cain not win the Presidency, but he will nto even be on the GOP ticket.

Yank Cain is for real
Every-one else has been a flash in the pan
Cain is the real deal. And as far as the GOP ticket goes I thought the same 2 weeks ago. No-one in the GOP really wants Romney except for the VP at most
this is why he can never take a commanding lead
These debates have set Cain away from the rest

Regardless of what you think, and MAYBE he is perfect for the job, he is too brash and unpolished. Think "Ross Perot".

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Cain has experience as a CEO, this is all the president is
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

Ass-U-Me-ing he doesn't allow his party to water down his 9-9-9 tax proposal with deductions and favoritism, he'll get the vote of this average liberal.

Fair and simple taxes, a budget balanced by law and then build an economy your kids can drive to the stars.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, y'all.

P.S. - Anyone who wants to shake up the status quo the way Mr. Cains 9-9-9 tax proposal will is NOT a conservative, true or otherwise.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

whats your thoughts?

And you claim that based on what? Your assumption that Republicans are racist?

The GOP establishment will deal with Cain if he begins to look like a legitimate threat.

that's sick
that's taking this to a level, never mind
do you have any idea how many independents voted for Obama?
let it go bud
there is no race issues except those of you who create them

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

Perry is the only one making sense on illegal immigration. Sad that the rightwing in the GOP is stuck on this.
The president is not a CEO. He is the foreman with a bunch of disgruntled sub-contractors. LBJ was effective as president because he knew who's ass to kiss and who's balls to kick to get what he wanted. Cain will come in with no such experience. As such he will be less effective than Obama.

As to Cain's tax reform, I am utterly against a national sales tax. First, every such VAT scheme has resulted in higher rates over time. Second, because there are exemptions businesses spend time and resources figuring out ways around the rules instead of focusing on making and selling product.
Here's one article about it:
Europe's VAT Lessons - WSJ.com
Here's another that discusses the arbitrary and capricious nature of VAT in Britain.
TaxProf Blog: WSJ: Small Bras and the VAT

Of course I would pick him over Obama. I'd pick Jesse Jackson over Obama.

The GOP establishment will deal with Cain if he begins to look like a legitimate threat.

that's sick
that's taking this to a level, never mind
do you have any idea how many independents voted for Obama?
let it go bud
there is no race issues except those of you who create them

If the GOP throws Cain under the bus, it won't have anything to do with his race. It will have to do with his star rising without their endorsement or any help from them. That isn't allowed with impunity among Republicans or Democrats. It is the precise reason that Palin, Bachmann, Paul, Johnson and a few others are treated with such lukewarm indifference. Tea Parties and Independents aren't supposed to create party leaders--that is reserved for the party itself.

The Democrats not only expect the machine to create their leaders, but they also expect women and minorities to stay on the reservation where they belong. Any who dare stray off are treated visciously.

The Republicans aren't quite that cruel, but they aren't angels in that regard either.

Cain has experience running companies from the President's Chair. Obama had ZERO experience when he was elected our President.

With wise choices for advisers and cabinet members, Cain could do a terrific job...infinitely better than the boyking Obama is doing.

One doesn't have to know everything or have experienced all facets of governing in order to be a good leader.

I also think he has little chance of getting there. My doubt is not based on lack of experience at being a politician. Obama had some of that, but then all one has to do to advance in politics is kiss the right asses, lie a lot and obtain the favor of rich supporters that can enable the purchase or stealing of the election. You are right...Cain has no experience.

Cain has more common sense than the entire remaining field of candidates.:eek:

I like Cain and if the GOP fucks him over, I'm outta that party for good. Won't EVER be a 'crat but there are other choices.

Cain has experience running companies from the President's Chair. Obama had ZERO experience when he was elected our President.

With wise choices for advisers and cabinet members, Cain could do a terrific job...infinitely better than the boyking Obama is doing.

One doesn't have to know everything or have experienced all facets of governing in order to be a good leader.

I also think he has little chance of getting there. My doubt is not based on lack of experience at being a politician. Obama had some of that, but then all one has to do to advance in politics is kiss the right asses, lie a lot and obtain the favor of rich supporters that can enable the purchase or stealing of the election. You are right...Cain has no experience.

Cain has more common sense than the entire remaining field of candidates.:eek:

The chances of Cain choosing good operators is close to zero. The chance that he could be effective as an outsider is close to zero.
But none of this will be an issue.

Good luck

Perry is the only one making sense on illegal immigration. Sad that the rightwing in the GOP is stuck on this.
The president is not a CEO. He is the foreman with a bunch of disgruntled sub-contractors. LBJ was effective as president because he knew who's ass to kiss and who's balls to kick to get what he wanted. Cain will come in with no such experience. As such he will be less effective than Obama.

As to Cain's tax reform, I am utterly against a national sales tax. First, every such VAT scheme has resulted in higher rates over time. Second, because there are exemptions businesses spend time and resources figuring out ways around the rules instead of focusing on making and selling product.
Here's one article about it:
Europe's VAT Lessons - WSJ.com
Here's another that discusses the arbitrary and capricious nature of VAT in Britain.
TaxProf Blog: WSJ: Small Bras and the VAT

Of course I would pick him over Obama. I'd pick Jesse Jackson over Obama.
He favors the Fair Tax wherein INCOME TAX IS ELIMINATED! One provision in the Fair Tax proposal is that it would not be implemented until the repeal of the 16th Amendment.

There's nothing wrong with that. We could get rid of half the current employees of the IRS and use the rest to collect the tax. Nobody need know how much money anybody else makes...just tax what they spend. What could be simpler?

New Topics

Forum List

Back