Herman Cain Interview: Will Take 50 Percent Salary Cut As President

cyint

Oct 26, 2008
While taking a 1000% increase from big banking/Wall Street. Just what would his pay cut do for the country?

While taking a 1000% increase from big banking/Wall Street. Just what would his pay cut do for the country?

Surely you wouldn't write that if it isn't true. Link, please.

Prove it asshat!

That man has more integrity in his little pinkie toe than you have in your entire body.

Cain brings trust to the Republican party and you cant handle that!!!

Hot diggity dog, Herman will save America $200,000/year.

I agree it isn't much and seems largely a political move. With that said I can't say I don't appreciate it, and I could be inferring too much but I think it is to represent the contrast in which he will attempt to run the government from Obama. A lot of people, whether you like it or not, misguided or not, feel the government treating itself like royalty. The abuses of using private jets, then starting a battle with those who use then in which they engage in villanizing them to an extent. It is asking people to pay more while they hire more lime drivers than ever before. The first lady and daughters decide to take a vacation on Air Force One to Spain. It's just the whole perception, he is going to do on less and thats how a government should operate. Again, take your opinion out of what you feel on those stories. Some of this I find irrelevant such as the 200,000 pay cut, and even the other two to an extent. The Spain vacation puzzles me though. I still think I see what he is getting at though.

Big deal.....make me President and I will do it for nothing

Cain is refreshing. He knows economic issues and isn't a career politician. The more i hear from him,the more i like him. I don't understand why so many are so resistant to him. He's probably exactly what this country needs at this point.

Oh dear Factfinder... do share how you come to know this. We'll wait.

Cain is refreshing. He knows economic issues and isn't a career politician. The more i hear from him,the more i like him. I don't understand why so many are so resistant to him. He's probably exactly what this country needs at this point.

He's the wrong kinda Black Guy...... come on man!

Republican presidential nominee hopeful Herman Cain will take a 50 percent salary pay cut if he becomes President. He also outlined his economic policies and many other topics.

You can read or listen to the entire interview below:

Historic!!! Republican Presidential Hopeful, Herman Cain, Currently Leading in Polls, Speaks With Chris Yandek and Jay Bildstein of CYInterview: Agrees With Getting Washington to Lead By Example, Having the President, Vice President and Congress Take

Does this mean we give the presidency to the lowest bidder?

All federal and state politicians should be paid about 50% of what they are now. There might be some there for the right reasons then.

Do you know what they actually get paid now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back