Trump Here's your man, or ruthless leader

You mean a series of small fences. Or whatever Trump has currently backpedaled to.
Nobody builds walls anymore. most of the security perimeters in even maximum security prisons are fencing anyway.

Splitting hairs on semantics is about as puny as losers can get.

Did you think the Iron Curtain was actually a curtain?
There we go. Soon Trump's big, beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for is going to turn into a few new cameras and a small budget increase for the border patrol. And you rubes will claim victory over these split hairs and semantics! :rofl:

people who OBSESS over Trump's comments about a WALL-----are the jerks splitting hairs and semantics
That wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was the entire foundation of his campaign. Unless Trump is a poet and speaks in metaphors... :eusa_think:

Hmm is that what I've been missing this whole time? Is Trump just up there doing slam poetry, and nothing he says is supposed to be taken seriously or literally?

wake up------they ALL SPEAK IN METAPHORS and use----my all time fave
term HYPERBOLE
What was Trump's hidden meaning in the metaphor about Ted Cruz's dad being involved in JFK's assassination?

OMG I have so many questions! Trump is such a wonderful, mysterious candidate to me now! Am I dreaming?!

Nobody builds walls anymore. most of the security perimeters in even maximum security prisons are fencing anyway.

There we go. Soon Trump's big, beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall that Mexico was going to pay for is going to turn into a few new cameras and a small budget increase for the border patrol. And you rubes will claim victory over these split hairs and semantics! :rofl:

people who OBSESS over Trump's comments about a WALL-----are the jerks splitting hairs and semantics
That wall and getting Mexico to pay for it was the entire foundation of his campaign. Unless Trump is a poet and speaks in metaphors... :eusa_think:

Hmm is that what I've been missing this whole time? Is Trump just up there doing slam poetry, and nothing he says is supposed to be taken seriously or literally?

term HYPERBOLE
What was Trump's hidden meaning in the metaphor about Ted Cruz's dad being involved in JFK's assassination?

OMG I have so many questions! Trump is such a wonderful, mysterious candidate to me now! Am I dreaming?!

??? you got a quote from our dear pres-elect re the DADDY of TOM CRUZ??

term HYPERBOLE

??? you got a quote from our dear pres-elect re the DADDY of TOM CRUZ??
Maybe I was just speaking in hyperbole's and metaphors! Vote TheOldSchool 2020!

Now, tell us about Hillary's "Blue Wall"! :asshole:

Now, tell us about Hillary's "Blue Wall"! :asshole:
The one that Trump's Russian friends hacked down?

We should be encouraging his moments of rationality. His supporters don't care what he does.

Given the number of votes for Hillary her supporters didn't care what she did.
Oh, give it a fuckin' rest. I'm saying YAY!! Fence instead! Or whatever!!!! I'm on his side!

You're in no position to give me direction. You just didn't like I pointed something out that is true
I'm not giving you direction anymore than you do when you tell me to give it a rest. Your POINT had nothing to do with the topic, btw.

We should be encouraging his moments of rationality. His supporters don't care what he does.

Given the number of votes for Hillary her supporters didn't care what she did.
Oh, give it a fuckin' rest. I'm saying YAY!! Fence instead! Or whatever!!!! I'm on his side!

You're in no position to give me direction. You just didn't like I pointed something out that is true
I'm not giving you direction anymore than you do when you tell me to give it a rest. Your POINT had nothing to do with the topic, btw.

My point was a rebuttal to your "point", "his supporters don't care"....do try to keep up with your own commenting

Forum List

Back