Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

It's pretty tough for some people to vote without mail in voting. I've been out of town or out of the country during voting season before. I haven't seen any examples of mass illegal voting. Maybe if someone showed some real evidence that it happens. There's certainly evidence of republicans trying to keep certain groups from voting. Will post one link below.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

^^^ You're asking the wrong question. The right question is why does the Left have an issue with ensuring our elections are fair and everyone's vote is accurately counted.

I just don't understand why the left is so against harnessing the possibly to voter fraud They have lame excuses that it disenfranchises
voting when it's been proven it hasn't. Using database addresses would certainly open up the opportunity to fraud.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"-Shakespeare
Obviously, they oppose harnessing the possibly to voter fraud, because they >>

1. create that voter fraud (ex. Soros financing the caravans)
2. cultivate that voter fraud (proposing amnesty law, opposing the wall, opposing separation of families, opposing voter ID, giving illegals welfare, etc)
3. protect that voter fraud in sanctuary cities

All because they DEPEND on that voter fraud to win elections. If Democrats didn't have voter fraud, the Democratic party probably wouldn't even exist.
Look at how the insane think in this country. His own list of people who committed voter fraud were most;y his hate party. The hate Nazi's

You link proves Voter fraud is all but non-existent. Read your own friggin links.
Rampant Voter fraud is a lie.
YOU are a lie. And Democrtas' totally idiotic attempt to erase the reality of MILLIONS illegal aliens voting, isn't even getting off the ground. Everybody knows they do. So ultimately what are you going to accomplish by lying about this ?

You think you're going to snooker millions of low intellect people to vote with you ? Your "Voter fraud is a lie" line is going over with how many ? 10 ? 20 ? And I mean nationwide. :laugh:
Show me one piece of evidence that “millions” of illegals vote that isn’t from a conspiracy site that you get your news from. Your post is a complete and total lie.
Remember you are dealing with clowns that survive as a party with lies.

I’ve been checking into as many of the fraud cases reported above as I can stand. Some are pretty humorous and insignificant, half were seemingly in service of Republicans.

In the more serious cases punishment was real, and in my opinion such guilty people should suffer heavy penalties. But of course sometimes it is just the little guys who get caught, while those who pay for these “election workers” walk away. Money talks, money buys elections and candidates — in BOTH parties.

It is not always obvious at first glance — but after checking further both in southern states where county records reveal the guilty commissioners and DAs were often Republicans, as also in the repeatedly referenced case where a sad-looking Hispanic woman was prosecuted in Miami-Dade, it turns out the guilty parties were again Republicans. As I said before, there have always been such local cases. Often voter fraud is not directed at the other party at all, but at primary challengers, etc.

Historically speaking, voting today is far less corrupt than in the past. The Trump demagogy of millions of illegals voting for Democrats is utterly fake. Undocumented aliens, or legal residents not titled to vote, generally risk a great deal if they try to vote. Anyone who has ever worked with them or associated with them understands this reality. This is especially true in swing districts, where Republicans are checking the voter rolls, like white on rice. As for mail-in ballots, the particular rules are set by states, and Republicans control far more state houses and boards of elections around the country than do Democrats, by far. So again, I believe the Republican & Trumpian arguments are hysterical demagogy, sort of like many Democrats arguing that Trump was elected by Putin.
You can write a post very long, and try to give the impression that you know what you're talking about. The problem is, you don't.

1. Illegal aliens risk NOTHING by voting. No one has any way of knowing that they are not citizens, since citizenry is not part of any ID check (and 41 states require no ID at all). See the map >>

2. Regarding mail-in ballots, what's to stop an illegal alien already deported back to Mexico, from voting in a US election, hundreds of miles from the US ? I think this is the 3rd time I'm asking you that, Mr DODGE.

View attachment 342396
Your problem, as always, is that your paranoid fantasies blind you to reality. I’ve lived abroad for many years. My brother and his whole family have done so for almost 30 years. We are all citizens, and WE KNOW VOTING FROM ABROAD IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

I’m a pretty political guy, and even if I often refuse to vote for mainstream parties’ Presidential candidates, I almost always vote when in the U.S. for other offices or for minor candidates. But in all my years abroad I always found the process too damn difficult to be worth the trouble. And I was a U.S. citizen already registered with a residence in New York — a supposedly easy “no ID required” state!

Of course this may not be the case for soldiers, or sailors, or if one happens to work at an American embassy, where personal and collective assistance is usually offered. And every state has its own laws, rules, bureaucracy...

Apparently you think millions of Mexicans are more motivated than I? Or that illegals return home and care enough or are insane enough to risk their future legal rights in the U.S. to vote here? Or that local state boards of election would not notice and investigate thousands of foreign ballots being suddenly cast overseas, assuming some elaborate fraud was afoot?

I am against every effort to commit electoral fraud, to restrict legal voting by throwing up unnecessary obstacles, or to abuse our system via big money contributions to candidates and parties. You are an obsessive nut case simply repeating a narrow, partisan, xenophobic conspiracy campaign of your dear leader.
Its just a lie, a lie without which they couldn't exist.

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

Donnie's a hoot ain't he? Well you know, assuming one is fully aware of his racism, lies and cruelty, he CAN be quite comical - - -

With funding from George Soros, the DNC & the Deep State, those damn kids are gonna pile into the Scooby Van or hop on their tricycles and start harvesting ballots from mailboxes! :D

5169E4M5FRL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Last edited:
There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

Yeah, I got your links hangin' - Here's about a hundred links that are bound to baffle and bewilder you. :rolleyes:

There is a huge list of states with Voter fraud...I can't post every one of them. But you are happy to check it out for yourself. Consider that an invitation. :)

A conservative think tank, I doubt it.

Oh ya, those are the guys who pick all our judges. Go Whore-a-Tage! :)

LOL! Daily Smeller, AmericanStinker and a bunch of RW loon blogs like Public Interest Legal Foundation.

• Overall, we rate PILF Right Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to a false claim and association with others who have poor records with facts.

This must be why Donnie's little Voter Fraud Czar Kris Kobach found NOTHING and resigned in shame.

The Right wings right hand of their hate group, the Heritage foundation list is a total joke, this list is comprised mostly of position like dog catcher and mayors of towns with 12 people in them , very little is from federal election. Even if you try to make a case with this bogus list, it's over a time period of 13 years and adds up to 1 or two people a year per state ,who got found guilty in the dog catcher elections. This is the best they have , I've seen just abiout all of it. Its rediculous and gives zero support for the idea of voter registration ID'S. Even though Heritage and the right wing have their micro minds trying to find every case in this country, many being made up just for the numbers. This is sickening and a massive threat to this country , it's flag, our values, our people, our Republic. This crap is criminal/

Our President hard on the job:

“Kids go and they raid the mailboxes and they hand them to people that are signing the ballots down at the end of the street — which is happening — they grab the ballots,” Trump said. “You don’t think that happens?”

Why not just call in the Hardy Boys?

1590768175632.jpeg

There is no Votor fraud that comes close to be a reason to take away the votes of hundreds of thousands of people. Let me see whats more American , the right making it harder to vote or the left making it easier to vote.

I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY

Yep, VERY few convictions. Around a tenth of 1%. Mostly mistaken identities, seniors who forgot they voted by mail a month early and then go to the polling place, etc etc. GW Bushie funded a five year investigation. They ended up with 86 convictions nationally.

Fact is, the biggest cases of voter fraud have involved REPUBLICANS.

Last edited:
I've pointed out a zillion times on this forum how rare voter fraud is.

It is not accurate to say, "There is no voter fraud in this country..."

There is the occasional fraud, but it is way, way, way down in the weeds as to be negligible. Not one case of voter fraud has been shown to swing an election.

Although the Republicans did make a real attempt in 2018 to swing an election in North Carolina with fraud. So much so that the election required a do-over.

Oh ya, I'd forgotten about THAT assclown! :rolleyes:

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals. But they will come right back and plunk down the Washington Post, Brennan Center, and CNN as a source. Pheeew!
Bring some proof , you have 20 people over many years that were convicted , and every 5 years 600 million people vote , who cares .

Idiot onesy-twosy crap AGAIN? Ya, 20 cases is proof that fraud can totally throw an election. :auiqs.jpg:

You were saying? :)

I just don't understand why the left is so against harnessing the possibly to voter fraud They have lame excuses that it disenfranchises
voting when it's been proven it hasn't. Using database addresses would certainly open up the opportunity to fraud.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"-Shakespeare
Obviously, they oppose harnessing the possibly to voter fraud, because they >>

1. create that voter fraud (ex. Soros financing the caravans)
2. cultivate that voter fraud (proposing amnesty law, opposing the wall, opposing separation of families, opposing voter ID, giving illegals welfare, etc)
3. protect that voter fraud in sanctuary cities

All because they DEPEND on that voter fraud to win elections. If Democrats didn't have voter fraud, the Democratic party probably wouldn't even exist.

And you depend on voter SUPPRESSION to win elections.
As for Soros funding caravans? :auiqs.jpg:

fact check soros funded caravans

Our President hard on the job:

“Kids go and they raid the mailboxes and they hand them to people that are signing the ballots down at the end of the street — which is happening — they grab the ballots,” Trump said. “You don’t think that happens?”

Why not just call in the Hardy Boys?

View attachment 342508

Nancy Drew could also put at stop to THAT -
But she'd prolly quit the second Donnie called her "only a nine" :D

nancy-drew-39-the-clue-of-the-dancing-puppet-the-clue-of-the-dancing-puppet.jpg

Idiot onesy-twosy crap AGAIN? Ya, 20 cases is proof that fraud can totally throw an election.
That's not the proof, as already has been explained. That's liberals' distortion of the proof, which of course you ludicrously accept. Maybe I should ask you too >> If a CNN finds 200 people wanting to vote for Biden, is that how many votes you think he'll get in November ? We don't need to see your stupidity, either. :doubt:

Forum List

Back