Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

g5000, whatever his politics, sure knows his stuff on this issue of alleged voter fraud. He’s making a fool out of all the nutty Trumpsters here with their middle fingers in everybody’s face. I like him. He’s got a sense of humor too.

Not on topic, but I like his signature comment on Baby Bripat:
“When more than 17,000 Americans die from it (Covid-19), then you can legitimately attack Trump.” - bripat9643

g5000, whatever his politics, sure knows his stuff on this issue of alleged voter fraud. He’s making a fool out of all the nutty Trumpsters here with their middle fingers in everybody’s face. I like him. He’s got a sense of humor too.

Not on topic, but I like his signature comment on Baby Bripat:

“When more than 17,000 Americans die from it (Covid-19), then you can legitimately attack Trump.” - bripat9643
He knows squat, and the only person he seems to be making a fool out of is you. He hasn't posted a valid source in this thread yet.

And where's your answer to what I said about MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens using mail voting, Mr Dodge ?

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
Democrats use voter fraud to steal elections and to undermine our democracy.
Democrats lie when they say that there is not voter fraud.
Dems lie when they say that they do not have IDs.
Democrats lie when they say that asking for an ID is racist.
Here's the CATCH 22, how can you detect voter fraud without IDs?
Mail in Ballots is wide open for even more cheating by the Klanocrats.

But the tard herd actually bleev the Democrats are committing millions and millions and millions of cases of fraud each presidential election.

Without any of them getting caught!
Democrat gooneybird claims no voter frauders have been caught. LOL. The thread is overflowing with links to cases where they were caught and arrested, and convicted.

g5000 is performing a public service here. Putting on a show of why people should absolutely not vote Democrat in November.

1590713562707.png

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
Here, I’ll dispel your belief it doesn’t exist.

1982 Adlai Stevenson III and Republican James Thompson
Adlai Stevenson came within 5,074 votes of capturing the governorship out of 3.67 million votes. Chief Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois publicly released the federal grand jury's report (one of only 3 times in history that had happened), and the evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982, election and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982.” Based on FBI agent Ernest Locker investigation, he was struck how routine voter fraud was in Chicago. Locker believes the claims, that Mayor Daley threw the 1960 presidential election for John Kennedy with massive ballot stuffing in Chicago. This type of voter fraud, stated Locker, "was an accepted way of life in Chicago.” Conclusions: 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city. Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots. 100,000 phony votes were counted in total, bringing the defendant within 5,000 votes of stealing the governorship.
igeek.com

Examples of Voter Fraud - iGeek

igeek.com
It was so reprehensible it was even noted in Congressional records.
And NC has so many voting 110 and over. Please. And this from Pew-
112-Year-Old Voters in North Carolina?

www.pewtrusts.org
www.pewtrusts.org
Early voting began in North Carolina in October, and soon after almost 900 voters aged 112 reportedly cast ballots. In fact in 2008, almost 10,000 108-year olds cast ballots and just over 9,000 110-year olds voted in 2010.
/——-/ Libs will say, “Yeah, that was only 200,000 fraudulent votes. Get back to us when you have some real numbers.”

I’ve been checking into as many of the fraud cases reported above as I can stand. Some are pretty humorous and insignificant, half were seemingly in service of Republicans.

In the more serious cases punishment was real, and in my opinion such guilty people should suffer heavy penalties. But of course sometimes it is just the little guys who get caught, while those who pay for these “election workers” walk away. Money talks, money buys elections and candidates — in BOTH parties.

It is not always obvious at first glance — but after checking further both in southern states where county records reveal the guilty commissioners and DAs were often Republicans, as also in the repeatedly referenced case where a sad-looking Hispanic woman was prosecuted in Miami-Dade, it turns out the guilty parties were again Republicans. As I said before, there have always been such local cases. Often voter fraud is not directed at the other party at all, but at primary challengers, etc.

Historically speaking, voting today is far less corrupt than in the past. The Trump demagogy of millions of illegals voting for Democrats is utterly fake. Undocumented aliens, or legal residents not titled to vote, generally risk a great deal if they try to vote. Anyone who has ever worked with them or associated with them understands this reality. This is especially true in swing districts, where Republicans are checking the voter rolls, like white on rice. As for mail-in ballots, the particular rules are set by states, and Republicans control far more state houses and boards of elections around the country than do Democrats, by far. So again, I believe the Republican & Trumpian arguments are hysterical demagogy, sort of like many Democrats arguing that Trump was elected by Putin.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why the left is so against harnessing the possibility to voter fraud. They have lame excuses that it disenfranchises
voting when it's been proven it hasn't. Using database addresses would certainly open up the opportunity to fraud.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"-Shakespeare

View attachment 342104
I told you not to try to hijack my thread , this is my last warning , It is simple to follow, simply show us convicted voter fraud criminals in this country , you are up to 6 now and of those 6 ,4 gave what party they were cheating for and it was the hate group they call a party in all cases. ^ , So what this shows so far is the only people who need to be checked for voting information are you people from the hate party.

I just don't understand why the left is so against harnessing the possibility to voter fraud. They have lame excuses that it disenfranchises
voting when it's been proven it hasn't. Using database addresses would certainly open up the opportunity to fraud.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"-Shakespeare
Why should anything be done about your voter fraud. it's like hens teeth. but there is one fact that is constant, that facts is that across the country every group that is populated by democrats are under attack in hate Nazi states to take the vote away from the democrats. As unconscionable as any crime in this country, attacking the flag, the constitution and out values. Why would you support this.

Too funny, ask a question and then define how one can answer. Control freak much?
No ace the question itself defines how one can answer. It is against the rules to hijack threads/ So the subject of the thread is the only acceptable response/

Okay, let's do a quiz based on your links.

What percentage of votes cast do those small number of frauds comprise?

I'll wait here for your answer.
Doesn't matter. Just like in polls, the number polled is a tiny % of the total of Americans, or American voters. They do indicate a larger scenario, however.

Were you going to say that these number of frauds were all there are ? Upon what would you base that notion ?
well it better then basing your numbers on total bullshit. If you can't stay in these perimeters , it will be time for you to go someplace else .
I DON"T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION< OR WHAT SOME GUY TOLD YOU, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PEOPLE CHARGED WITH A CRIME < IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH , NADA THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE FOUND GUILTY. So that covers your list of 11 bullshit comments . Your big 11 are worthless. Polls and opinions and people saying what happened and people charged with these crimes but no convictions . Your list is a joke. Try again.

Bald assertions are all the tard herd have. ZERO facts.

"Well, I can't prove there is a lot of fraud, I just KNOW there is!"

Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation - NBC ...
Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation

Here's What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States | The ...
Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States

Deisy Penton de Cabrera - CBS Miami
Deisy Penton de Cabrera

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article75545277.html

Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to ...
Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges

Hoboken man pleads guilty to participating in 2015 vote-by ...
https://hudsoncountyview.com/hoboke...ticipating-in-2015-vote-by-mail-fraud-scheme/

Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting ...
Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting

Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges ...
Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges

(Fourth person connected to Amos Newsome campaign guilty of absentee ballot fraud)

Peru native pleads guilty to voter fraud in Wichita | The ...
https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article144233919.html

Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme
Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme

Jerry Nadler warned public about paper ballots in 2004: they are 'extremely susceptible to fraud' | TheBL.com

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters
Well protectionist long list adds up to 20 people over multiple years. so over 5 years and your thread exceeds five year . In just the federal elections ,600 million people voted in those 5 years. So how should any sane person look at your long list of 20 people. Good God , what a joke.

Forum List

Back