Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

Oh good god any issue at all can come up with a list like this , what are you suggesting that it proves. The thread is to prove it.
:puhleeze: I'm not "suggesting". I'm PROVING, and I also just proved that just like I predicted a few hours ago, that when I post this list, you will laughably wave your little INVALIDATION flag, just like your liberal masters have you programmed to do.

You asked for proof and YOU GOT IT. And I'll also bet you never read a word of those 11 links. Wanna take a QUIZ on them ? :laugh:
What did I tell you, his make believe comments that his friends cousan told him are the facts for this guy , It's a hoot , He proving he's all 100% fact based , well except maybe his last 5 comments.

Okay, let's do a quiz based on your links.

What percentage of votes cast do those small number of frauds comprise?

I'll wait here for your answer.
Doesn't matter. Just like in polls, the number polled is a tiny % of the total of Americans, or American voters. They do indicate a larger scenario, however.

Were you going to say that these number of frauds were all there are ? Upon what would you base that notion ?

What did I tell you, his make believe comments that his friends cousan told him are the facts for this guy , It's a hoot , He proving he's all 100% fact based , well except maybe his last 5 comments.
Does anybody know what this fool DODGE is babbling about ? :dunno:

Okay, let's do a quiz based on your links.

What percentage of votes cast do those small number of frauds comprise?

I'll wait here for your answer.
Doesn't matter.

The fuck you say!

Wow. No wonder you tards drink the piss about millions of illegal voters! Holy shit!

Grab onto your ass, sucker: https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/2019-08/Report_Truth-About-Voter-Fraud.pdf

Look at each state. All of them are down in the .000x percent.

I haven’t heard one citizen say they won’t vote in November because of coronavirus. Lol

When you dive into the numbers, you find Republicans are just as guilty of fraud as the Democrats.

But the tard herd actually bleev the Democrats are committing millions and millions and millions of cases of fraud each presidential election.

Without any of them getting caught!

Hey. If these sneaky fuck Democrats are so incredibly coordinated and intelligent, maybe they SHOULD be running the country!

I mean...MILLIONS of illegals voted in 2016 and not a single one was caught!

That's fucking paranormal.

Mexicans must be a superior race! Bigly!

Bald assertions are all the tard herd have. ZERO facts.

"Well, I can't prove there is a lot of fraud, I just KNOW there is!"

You still acting like the little punk ass bitch we know you to be?
Tell us again how you are a "Conservative". So your point is that a lack of convictions means nothing is happening? Does your mother know you are here?

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.
Illegal aliens and dead people are primarily Democrats, and yes we want to prevent them from voting.

When you dive into the numbers, you find Republicans are just as guilty of fraud as the Democrats.

But the tard herd actually bleev the Democrats are committing millions and millions and millions of cases of fraud each presidential election.

Hey. If these sneaky fuck Democrats are so incredibly coordinated and intelligent, maybe they SHOULD be running the country!
Who cares who does it, hack?

HA ha ha !!! WaPo ? Whaaaat? Are you for real ? Coming in here with SUPER FAKE WaPo as a source. Sheeesh!

EARTH TO G5000: WaPo makes good bird cage liner material. It doesn't debunk anything.

1590709474341.png

But they most certainly HAVE been caught. >>

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

But they most certainly HAVE been caught. >>

Cheating to win elections, is SOP for Democrats >>>

1. millions of sanctuary city Democrat-protected illegal aliens,

2. fixed debates (ex. Jake Tapper getting Republicans to argue against each other, instead of presenting their strong points)

3. , Democrat leaders who had to be fired or resign (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Foval, Amy Dacey, Brad Marshall, Luis Miranda, Donna Brazile etc),

4. Hillary's earpiece, Hillary being fed information,

5. Trump rallygoers being attacked by goons at Trump rallies (Democrat mayors of San Jose, Chicago, etc), set up by Democrat campaign staff who hired homeless peole to attack Trump rallygoers.

6..disruptors inside Trump rallies,

7. FALSE TV ads (ex. disabled reporter, McCain, outsourcing, Muslim gold star father)

8. Protestors blocking traffic in cities with Democrat mayors (ex. Tampa)

9. Cops standing down while protestors throw rocks and bottle at them - Democrat mayor (Stephanie Rawlings-Baltimore)

10. National Guard sent away from the rioting in Ferguson, MO, by Democrat governor, Jay Nixon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...nton-campaign-undercover-video-sting-n2234276

The purge: Senior DNC staff resigns after email revelations

Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

g5000

C'mon, g is the last Conservative.....

The Heritage Foundation is an extreme right think tank financed by the Koch Brothers. They are a very questionable source and not reliable for fact based information

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals. But they will come right back and plunk down the Washington Post, Brennan Center, and CNN as a source. Pheeew!

Bald assertions are all the tard herd have. ZERO facts.

"Well, I can't prove there is a lot of fraud, I just KNOW there is!"

Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation - NBC ...
Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation

Here's What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States | The ...
Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States

Deisy Penton de Cabrera - CBS Miami
Deisy Penton de Cabrera

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article75545277.html

Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to ...
Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges

Hoboken man pleads guilty to participating in 2015 vote-by ...
https://hudsoncountyview.com/hoboke...ticipating-in-2015-vote-by-mail-fraud-scheme/

Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting ...
Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting

Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges ...
Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges

(Fourth person connected to Amos Newsome campaign guilty of absentee ballot fraud)

Peru native pleads guilty to voter fraud in Wichita | The ...
https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article144233919.html

Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme
Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme

Jerry Nadler warned public about paper ballots in 2004: they are 'extremely susceptible to fraud' | TheBL.com

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Forum List

Back