Here's why I get entertained by american partisan politics

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Democrats-"Hank Williams is an un-american jerk for bashing the president how dare he!!!! Yay Dixie chicks for bashing the president!!!"

Republicans-"Dixie chicks are un-american bitches for bashing the president how dare they!!!! Yay Hank Williams for bashing the president!!!"

It's used to be pretty sad watching this obvious hypocrisy, especially when these people don't even realize how hypocritical they're being but I've learned to love it and just get a good laugh at it. It's far healthier a strategy.

Since I voted for Bush (both times) I was furious with the Dixie Chicks. After a time, I realized it was a freedom of speech issue (to my mind, anyway). And if it's true of them, then it is true of him.

And hey. At least they ARE politically aware, which is more than you can say for probably easily 90% of the nation.

Since I voted for Bush (both times) I was furious with the Dixie Chicks. After a time, I realized it was a freedom of speech issue (to my mind, anyway). And if it's true of them, then it is true of him.

And hey. At least they ARE politically aware, which is more than you can say for probably easily 90% of the nation.

Do you agree though that your stance isn't the norm and most freak out about one person's comments and defend the other persons in a hypocritical way?

Do you agree though that your stance isn't the norm and most freak out about one person's comments and defend the other persons in a hypocritical way?

Of course. They are hacks by definition.

Forum List

Back