Not open for further replies.
At just one of Trump's rallies today.

"Fantastic crowd at
@realDonaldTrump’s rally in Lititz, PA:

18,894 signups

22.2% NOT Republican

20.8% did not vote in 2016

Thank you to everyone who turned out!!"

There they are, hiding in plain sight. 22% were not Republican, 21% didn't vote in 2016 and Trump won without out them.

Who told you those statistics?

I just made them up to antagonize you.

Yeah, I didn't vote 2016. Didn't like or trust either option. I don't answer unfamiliar numbers that call my phone, and I don't get up to answer unexpected knocks. So, I don't know if there have been pollsters sniffing around, don't care.

My wife and I will be voting Nov 3 for Donald J. Trump.

Trump is a billionaire losing money by playing politician, though he is no politician. He actually takes pride in our country, and fulfills promises. So many good reasons to vote for him. So many good reasons to not vote for Harris-Biden. Easy and worthwhile decision to act on.

giphy.gif

Oh, and my father texted me and asked me to vote. I said to him that I certainly was going to, and asked who he was voting for (we don't speak often and have not seen each other in a few years now).

He is 80 years old. Said, son, we are old but still appreciate our freedoms. Trump 2020 for him also.

At just one of Trump's rallies today.

"Fantastic crowd at
@realDonaldTrump’s rally in Lititz, PA:

18,894 signups

22.2% NOT Republican

20.8% did not vote in 2016

Thank you to everyone who turned out!!"

There they are, hiding in plain sight. 22% were not Republican, 21% didn't vote in 2016 and Trump won without out them.

Who told you those statistics?

I just made them up to antagonize you.

It made me giggle. You lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back