Here’s what’s gone ‘right’ after six months of Biden

YoursTruly
Just read the latest Arizona Senate report

Look at the thousands of affidavits in key states
The illegal election charges before the vote
The massive ballot dumps that appeared out of thin air in 4 mayor key cities
Etc etc
Xiden has more black votes than Obama lol

Curious.. do you consider the false claims by Democrats in 2016 that Trump and Russia stole the election from Hillary Clinton a big Lie?

If not.. why not?
IMO.....did Russia
1). Influence votes by FAKE NEWS.........Probably.....is Russia capable of this? YES.
2). Change Votes......... NO, no evidence as of yet. YET.
3). Want trump to win because they had dirt on him.......??????????? No proof either way. PEEPEE?
4). Hate Hillary Clinton. Doesn't everyone that cares despise this woman.

IMO.....did Russia
1). Influence votes by FAKE NEWS.........Probably.....is Russia capable of this? YES.
2). Change Votes......... NO, no evidence as of yet. YET.
3). Want trump to win because they had dirt on him.......??????????? No proof either way. PEEPEE?
4). Hate Hillary Clinton. Doesn't everyone that cares despise this woman.
They also knew how to play the blob. And they did.

The only REAL good thing Biden has done, was to stay off of Twitter. Trumps constant crying, bitching and moaning was a bore in like the first week. And I didn't even follow him on Twitter (or anything else)
Infrastructure? I think the republicrats who voted on that haven't driving a car more than 10 miles in either direction. Because one can't hardly go 20 miles without running into some construction zone.
Leaving Afghanistan. Betcha $1 to a hole in a donut, our troops aren't actually leaving. And will never actually leave.

It's strange. I thought to troops might never leave. That's a gutsy move.

YoursTruly
Just read the latest Arizona Senate report

Look at the thousands of affidavits in key states
The illegal election charges before the vote
The massive ballot dumps that appeared out of thin air in 4 mayor key cities
Etc etc
Xiden has more black votes than Obama lol

Ballot dumps carried by the USPS.. They're lucky they even showed up at all.

. . . that babylon piece this links is gold.

Debate Erupts Between Trusted Medical Doctor And Dr. Fauci

"You are a LIAR!" said Rand Paul, pointing gravely at Dr. Fauci. "You are a LYING LIAR who LIES!"

Fauci, who was initially taken aback by the accusation, immediately recovered and said: "NO! It is YOU who is the LIAR, you LIAR!" Fauci then bobbed his head back and forth in a very sassy way and snapped his fingers in a zig-zag pattern.

"OOOOooo! Rand Paul got OWNED!" said CNN.

"OOOOooo! Fauci got DESTROYED!" said Fox News.

The C-SPAN segment immediately went viral, leading to more requests for the two men to face off in another confrontation. C-SPAN then announced they would be organizing a pay-per-view rematch, in which the trusted medical doctor and Dr. Fauci would call each other liars in an octagon-shaped cage. . . "

~~~~~~
**********​

And it seems like never when you'll provide any proof. LOL..

I win.

You know, I see this a lot: "I win".

And, when I see it, it's coming, far more often than not, from a liberal.

This is proof that liberals do not put the welfare of the country at the forefront of their efforts. They're far more concerned with "winning" than anything else, and the only reason they want to "win" is so they can insist that those on the right have lost. It's about as immature as it gets.

As long as this mindset remains, leftists are to be shunned and ignored whenever possible. They hate this country, and they hate those who don't hate this country.

As long as they can say "I win". That's all that matters to them...

:th_weirdthread:
Its only been 6 months? Seems like you guys have been angry beyond belief for much longer. Oh yeah, you have! There is no cure for right wing victimization.

Biden has returned some sanity to the Oval office. Stimulus was done. Infrastructure is on the way to being done. We're finally leaving Afghanistan (something Obama failed to do).

On the downside...despite there being this crisis Biden has just become another politician who is playing politics with the crisis. It would seem that if he believed there was a crisis, there would be a mad push to get SOMETHING done.

B+
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

Sanity and liberalism are total opposite.

:th_weirdthread:
Its only been 6 months? Seems like you guys have been angry beyond belief for much longer. Oh yeah, you have! There is no cure for right wing victimization.

Biden has returned some sanity to the Oval office. Stimulus was done. Infrastructure is on the way to being done. We're finally leaving Afghanistan (something Obama failed to do).

On the downside...despite there being this crisis Biden has just become another politician who is playing politics with the crisis. It would seem that if he believed there was a crisis, there would be a mad push to get SOMETHING done.

B+
Candycorn don't take my word for it just ask a close friend or your mother. You are facing some serious mental issues that could be worse than biden. Set down with a mental health expert and follow his recommendations. It could be as easy a cure as swallowing a gun barrel.

Forum List

Back