Here’s What We Know Now: The Warrant Was for EVERY Document Trump Had During His Entire Term

The Josef Stolen regime enjoys wallowing in abject humiliation. The entire planet is laughing and pointing at these hapless fucktards.... and they wear it like a badge.

6ps854.jpg

So very right. Very recently I had counseled against it. But I now recognize that these filthy Dims need to get a massive dose of their own dirty medicine. And it has to be over a long period of time.

Something has to teach them to play by the rules — or they will never alter their insane and unacceptable misbehavior. They need to be crushed by the pain of how it feels to be on the receiving end.
Trump had presidential documents illegal removed that are the property of US government and should be in the custody of the National Archives. He had top secret documents in his position that. If he had not been the ex-president he would be in FBI custody right now.

Another dumb ass, clueless statement from the left. The FBI did not know what supposedly illegal documents were at MARA. It was a fishing exhibition, hoping to find something, anything to attack Trump with.
What you want is the ability for a corrupt government to invade yours or my home for the sole purpose of finding something illegal. Please, stick your nonsense up your ear.
Liberal, not left, but yes.

So your problem is that they wanted to recover government property.

Desperate.
Yes it is government property and it is illegal for the Trump to take it. However it is more than that. It is part of the history of our country and should be in hands of the National Achieves where it will be available to all.

Either Trump took the documents for some reason or they were planted by the FBI.The FBI’s reputation at this point is not all that stellar.

It would seem Trump would have either declassified the documents before he took them or would have destroyed them once there was a demand to return them. Trump doesn’t strike me as stupid. Joe Biden fits that image more but to be fair he has demientia.

If Trump did take the documents what did he plan to do with them? Is there something in those documents that he wants the American public to knoIt is bit hard image that FBI agents arrive Mar

Trump had presidential documents illegal removed that are the property of US government and should be in the custody of the National Archives. He had top secret documents in his position that. If he had not been the ex-president he would be in FBI custody right now.
Did he? We know he did have some documents and I understand that they were from the White House. But that’s not the same as your absurd claim that they had been illegally removed.

The documents were no longer too secret or classified. Do try to keep up, floppy.

And assuming they weren’t classified I doubt anyone would need to be in custody.

Take a Valium. Or maybe a drink. You’re a bit on edge.

I read the document and the receipt for the boxes of documents taken which include Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, and SCI classified documents. These are in addition to presidential documents which are goverment property which he stole.
They were declassified documents. So much for that shit.

And “stole” is a word with an actual meaning. You don’t seem to know that meaning.

Another dumb ass, clueless statement from the left. The FBI did not know what supposedly illegal documents were at MARA. It was a fishing exhibition, hoping to find something, anything to attack Trump with.
What you want is the ability for a corrupt government to invade yours or my home for the sole purpose of finding something illegal. Please, stick your nonsense up your ear.
I think they had a pretty good idea. All the presidential documents Trump took were illegal taken. They were government property. More disturbing were the missing classified documents that were in the custody of Trump or his staff. Knowing this, any AG would have done the same as Garland.

The most important thing is they got the stolen government documents including Top Secret classified documents back. I doubt Trump will every be prosecuted. He has been defrauding businesses, individuals, and governments all of his life and has never been convicted but at 76 years old, a reckoning is coming and it won't be too far off.

Standing alone it does look like a fishing expedition. However, the DOJ is clearly desperate enough to pretend that an alleged violation of the Presidential Records Act is somehow criminal.

As far as I can ascertain, an alleged violation of the Presidential Records Act is not a criminal act, under law.
It's just like both those impeachments.
They simply invented crimes.

I think the only way we can fight these Soviet tactics is something that I mentioned years ago.....take every Democrat in Washington out in the street and just plug em.
This is what they do in every Banana Republic....and we're currently in one.

Saddam Hussein sat in a theater once when he took power and called out names for 2 hours.
Each person he called out was taken out back and shot.
Is this the only way to deal with corrupt political opponents?
Because they're talking now of executing Trump.

I think they had a pretty good idea. All the presidential documents Trump took were illegal taken. They were government property. More disturbing were the missing classified documents that were in the custody of Trump or his staff. Knowing this, any AG would have done the same as Garland.

The most important thing is they got the stolen government documents including Top Secret classified documents back. I doubt Trump will every be prosecuted. He has been defrauding businesses, individuals, and governments all of his life and has never been convicted but at 76 years old, a reckoning is coming and it won't be too far off.
No they weren't.
And no.....the only kind of AG that would even attempt this is that cocksucker Garland.
Everyone knew what Trump had and where they were. Why did they wait till less than 100 days before an election to make a big stink about?
Because it's all about timing.

Last edited:
I read the document and the receipt for the boxes of documents taken which include Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, and SCI classified documents. These are in addition to presidential documents which are goverment property which he stole.
Nope...sorry...nothing but lies.
I would be willing to bet he never touched the shit.

You sound like English is your second language.
You're spewing nonsense.
If this was really a crime they would have arrested him, you son of a bitch.

Did he? We know he did have some documents and I understand that they were from the White House. But that’s not the same as your absurd claim that they had been illegally removed.

The documents were no longer too secret or classified. Do try to keep up, floppy.

And assuming they weren’t classified I doubt anyone would need to be in custody.

Take a Valium. Or maybe a drink. You’re a bit on edge.
All presidential documents as defined in the Presidential Records Act are government property. And apparently the FBI recovered a number of boxes of these documents

Trump claim he declassified the documents. He also claimed he won the last election in 45 court case and lost 45 times. Simple saying all the documents I am removing are declassed is not going to fly without EOs are at least memos to that effect.

Don't worry, he's not going to jail and will not be prosecuted. Democrats are just exposing him. People don't want to see a US president, not even Trump jailed and his lawyers would deflect and delay criminal proceeding for years.

It's a raid in search of a crime!

Shameful that our Fed's have come to this!!

The power elite running the country hate Trump, they do not want a second term.

And we have dolt leftoids posting here who think this is all good, including Pelosi trying to hide the fact that she took her son to Taiwan with her and him with business ties in Taiwan.

A list of documents the FBI gathered from Trump’s Florida home, reported that some of the documents collected were marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents” ― an acronym for “top-secret” and “sensitive compartmented information” that indicates one of the highest levels of government classification.

The Espionage Act was established in 1917 to prohibit anyone from obtaining defense information with the possible intent of using it against the U.S. or to further the interests of a foreign country.

Yep, this would all be just a bad joke if it wasn't such a serious escalation by the UNiparty against DT & by proxy, all of his supporters & all those who still want a free America.
Your idea of a 'free America' doesn't resemble reality. Many are quite tired of magaturd entitled c*nts idea of 'freedom'. Non starter. Magaturds are not going to get what they want. Magaturds need to be told 'no' much more often. Should they rise up at that answer, they will be easily dispatched and defeated. Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back