Here's What the Buffalo Shooter's Alleged Manifesto Actually Says

Sure I can. They share the basic premise of the statist leftists - that government is the supreme arbiter in all things. They just want to dictate different things. They think it's OK for government to arbitrarily "go after" people or business who disagree with them - punishing them with no due process. Look at the kind of shit Desantis pulls in Florida. He has no respect for the free market, free speech, freedom in general. He just wants to use the government as a tool to get one over on people who defy him. That's the core sentiment of nearly all the Trumpsters I've talked to. They were perfectly fine with the idea of Trump using state policy to punish the tech companies who were mean to him. They were fine with the idea of forcing these companies to act as the President's bully pulpit.

The list goes on - but my general complaint is that they have none of the traditional conservative values that, nominally, made Republicans a viable alternative to Democrats. They don't stand for limited government, they don't stand for individual liberty - for the most part, they don't even understand these concepts. They just want revenge on liburls.
You're off your meds.

Absolutely not, super dupe. They all support higher taxes on the rich because they know a healthy middle class and working class lifts all boats. Wake up...
You know what's keeping all those wealthy leftists from sending more of their own money to the Treasury?

Nothing.

But they do appreciate you being such a Useful Idiot.

Forum List

Back