Here's the Murder Stats: Hold Democrats Accountable

Cops failed long before people got tired of their gestapo tactics.
I got real issues with how LE does business in the US, and I have for a long time, but I don't think it can be argued that the current pulling back by police forces, is a major factor in the way crime is going up in big cities.
Crime is up just like poverty, notice a correlation? Cops were created for the politicians and wealthy...
I noticed Johnson was to cure poverty with his Great Society Bill that was also to clean the environment and give everyone a Great job making all equal and we all would live happily ever after. After 60 years we spend over a trillion dollars on poverty. The only ones with great jobs are the ones that earn them. There is twice the amount of poverty and the majority of Blacks still vote democRat and according to Johnson will for another 140 years. Lessons learned?

I got real issues with how LE does business in the US, and I have for a long time, but I don't think it can be argued that the current pulling back by police forces, is a major factor in the way crime is going up in big cities.
Crime is up just like poverty, notice a correlation? Cops were created for the politicians and wealthy...
I noticed Johnson was to cure poverty with his Great Society Bill that was also to clean the environment and give everyone a Great job making all equal and we all would live happily ever after. After 60 years we spend over a trillion dollars on poverty. The only ones with great jobs are the ones that earn them. There is twice the amount of poverty and the majority of Blacks still vote democRat and according to Johnson will for another 140 years. Lessons learned?

Reagan ended Johnson's "War on Poverty" in 1980. Since that time, there has been there have only been 9 raises to the federal minimum wage, and three economic crashes, wiping out the savings of working class Americans and leaving more and more full time workers needing food stamps and earned income credits just to keep a roof over their heads.

Last but not least, the USA calculates it poverty level based on 3 times the cost of groceries for a year. The USA has the lowest food prices in the first world. Other first world nations base their poverty rates on the cost of a basket of basic goods and services - food, shelter, clothing, phone and transportation.

The US poverty level for a family of four is approximately the amount of income I have living alone on my pension. While this is a decent amount for one person, and my housing costs are low, I can't imagine having to pay for food, clothing, and transportation for three more people, on my income. Even in a small town.

"Defund the Police".

"Police are evil and racist"

So many Democrat[ic] leaders, and the mainstream of the voting populace, echo these slogans.
Hyper-partisans may falsely accuse "Democratic leaders" of "echoing" such sentiments, but they are far more frequently parroted by rightists falsely making such accusations. I can find no Democratic Party leaders, no President, no Vice President, no Attorney general, no Secretary of State, nor any other constitutional officer, nor any senators, any governors, any mayors, calling for such a revocation of funding for law enforcement, so must assume that it is far from common or typical in either Party.

While statistically-speaking, smaller cities generally tend to be safer, some big cities in America are surprisingly safe. And while violent crime rates in the United States have decreased by half in the past 20 years, many Americans wrongly believe that it’s increased.
In no particular order, here are some of the most surprisingly safe big cities in America.
1) New York City, New York
2) Los Angeles, California
3) Washington, District of Columbia
4) Chicago, Illinois
5) Boston, Massachusetts

Is the fact that seven of the ten states with the most violent crime per capita are under Republican governorships significant?

Probably not.

Political leaders are chosen in democratic elections and, while a multiplicity of factors determines that selection, reducing crime is not the exclusive purview of any Party, and Americans choose according to their estimations of the respective candidates in this and other issues.

Violent Crime Rate By State​

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 4.38.26 PM.png

"Defund the Police".

"Police are evil and racist"

So many Democrat leaders, and the mainstream of the voting populace, echo these slogans.

Well, here's the data:
New York
38% decrease in arrests
58% increase in murders

Chicago
53% decrease in arrests
65% increase in murders

Louisville
42% decrease in arrests
87% increase in murders

St Louis
50 year high in homicide victims

Milwaukee
Cuts 120 officers
98% increase in murders

Baltimore
28% decrease in arrests
55% increase in murders

Philadelphia
33% decrease in arrests
30 year high in homicide victims

Portland
173% increase in shootings
255% increase in murders

This is all directly related to the left's condemning, defunding, and demeaning the police.

They claim to care about people of color in cities, but are causing massive increases in their deaths.

Hold them accountable in 2022. I think the GOP should gain 30 seats.

"This is all directly related to the left's condemning, defunding, and demeaning the police.""

Bullshit. It's related to the George Floyd MURDER in May 2020 and the months of protests and riots that followed.

And the people that attacked and injured 140 Capitol policemen weren't lefties, either, asswipe. They were hard core radicalized Republicans.

Goddamn, I come here and see you people are getting more dumber by the day.

This is a map of all the Floyd protests that took place in 2020.

Map_of_George_Floyd_protests_in_North_America.png

GFY idiot.

I agree. And they need to de-police even more while the Dimm's and their minions treat them like shit! Fuck an A!!

Forum List

Back