Here's the Murder Stats: Hold Democrats Accountable

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
"Defund the Police".

"Police are evil and racist"

So many Democrat leaders, and the mainstream of the voting populace, echo these slogans.

Well, here's the data:
New York
38% decrease in arrests
58% increase in murders

Chicago
53% decrease in arrests
65% increase in murders

Louisville
42% decrease in arrests
87% increase in murders

St Louis
50 year high in homicide victims

Milwaukee
Cuts 120 officers
98% increase in murders

Baltimore
28% decrease in arrests
55% increase in murders

Philadelphia
33% decrease in arrests
30 year high in homicide victims

Portland
173% increase in shootings
255% increase in murders

This is all directly related to the left's condemning, defunding, and demeaning the police.

They claim to care about people of color in cities, but are causing massive increases in their deaths.

Hold them accountable in 2022. I think the GOP should gain 30 seats.

Cops failed long before people got tired of their gestapo tactics.
I got real issues with how LE does business in the US, and I have for a long time, but I don't think it can be argued that the current pulling back by police forces, is a major factor in the way crime is going up in big cities.
Crime is up just like poverty, notice a correlation? Cops were created for the politicians and wealthy...

I got real issues with how LE does business in the US, and I have for a long time, but I don't think it can be argued that the current pulling back by police forces, is a major factor in the way crime is going up in big cities.

You're about to see leftists say otherwise.

I heard an interview with an inner city woman recently who was mourning the death of a teen-aged girl, who got shot by a stray bullet from a driveby while jumping on a trampoline. She said these deaths don't make people mad in the inner city community, and are largely accepted. There's no uproar or pushback. They only get mad when the extremely rare occurrence happens that an unarmed black person is killed by police.

It's all political. It's not about saving life. A life only matters if it can be politically exploited. That's what the left is.

Crime is up all over the nation, even in states and cities ran by Repubs and with no reduction in funding, there really has not been a drastic reduction in any funded cop activities in fact they have increased.

You're about to see leftists say otherwise.

I heard an interview with an inner city woman recently who was mourning the death of a teen-aged girl, who got shot by a stray bullet from a driveby while jumping on a trampoline. She said these deaths don't make people mad in the inner city community, and are largely accepted. There's no uproar or pushback. They only get mad when the extremely rare occurrence happens that an unarmed black person is killed by police.

It's all political. It's not about saving life. A life only matters if it can be politically exploited. That's what the left is.
Then you have no issue with the death by cop of Ashli Babbitt?

Crime is up all over the nation, even in states and cities ran by Repubs and with no reduction in funding, there really has not been a drastic reduction in any funded cop activities in fact they have increased.
Then you have no issue with the death by cop of Ashli Babbitt?
"there really has not been a drastic reduction in any funded cop activities in fact they have increased."

My source shows otherwise. Link?

"Defund the Police".

So many Democrat leaders, and the mainstream of the voting populace, echo these slogans.

Well, here's the data:
New York
38% decrease in arrests
58% increase in murders

Chicago
53% decrease in arrests
65% increase in murders

Louisville
42% decrease in arrests
87% increase in murders

St Louis

Milwaukee
Cuts 120 officers
98% increase in murders

Baltimore
28% decrease in arrests
55% increase in murders

Philadelphia
33% decrease in arrests

Portland
255% increase in murders

This is all directly related to the left's condemning, defunding, and demeaning the police.

They claim to care about people of color in cities, but are causing massive increases in their deaths.

The party that created slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws, no longer have to lynch blacks cuz they have figured out a way for them to kill themselves off.

In New York City alone, there are even more black abortions than births.

LOL

Can you hear the democrats laughing?

But not to worry, there will always be enough law enforcement to keep the Capital safe as well as those members who reside in it at their personal homes. Even if unarmed, they will shoot to kill as the press will praise the law enforcement and refuse to give the names out of the officers who shoot to kill the unarmed folk.

Thank the sewage slime whore in the White House for the SD governor sending help to the Mexican border.

"Defund the Police".
At some point we have to agree with that. Taxes are too high at local, state, and federal levels of government. Local governments need to forfeit the power to foreclose homes for taxes and utilities. Business and occupations taxes and sales taxes ought to be more than sufficient. The federal government's authority to lay and collect income taxes without census or enumeration must be revoked, and the federal government made to subsist on general import duties and other such wholesale levies without withholding the wages of America's working class.
They're gun-grabbing Democrats. Of course they are.
but I don't think it can be argued that the current pulling back by police forces, is a major factor in the way crime is going up in big cities.
No, you are right. Most cops, even the vast majority of them, are on the side of organized crime cartels, protection rackets, extortion as a legitimate way of doing business, and murder-for-hire to "eliminate" suspects deemed social undesirables or adjudicated as mental defectives.

Crime is up just like poverty,
link
The end of 2020 brought the sharpest rise in the U.S. poverty rate since the 1960s, according to a study released Monday. ... Moreover, the poverty rate for Black Americans is estimated to have jumped by 5.4 percentage points, or by 2.4 million individuals. The scholars' findings put the rate at 11.8% in December.Jan 25, 2021

Brings to mind an old saw about throwing the baby out with the bath water.

"Defund the Police".

Well, here's the data:
New York
38% decrease in arrests
58% increase in murders

Chicago
53% decrease in arrests
65% increase in murders

Louisville
42% decrease in arrests
87% increase in murders

St Louis

Milwaukee
Cuts 120 officers
98% increase in murders

Baltimore
28% decrease in arrests
55% increase in murders

Philadelphia
33% decrease in arrests

Portland
255% increase in murders

The party that created slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws, no longer have to lynch blacks cuz they have figured out a way for them to kill themselves off.

LOL

But not to worry, there will always be enough law enforcement to keep the Capital safe as well as those members who reside in it at their personal homes. Even if unarmed, they will shoot to kill as the press will praise the law enforcement and refuse to give the names out of the officers who shoot to kill the unarmed folk.
Slavery existed long before there was ever a Democrat in ancient Athens or the Unites States of America.

Last edited:
Crime is up just like poverty,
link
The end of 2020 brought the sharpest rise in the U.S. poverty rate since the 1960s, according to a study released Monday. ... Moreover, the poverty rate for Black Americans is estimated to have jumped by 5.4 percentage points, or by 2.4 million individuals. The scholars' findings put the rate at 11.8% in December.Jan 25, 2021
I didnt doubt it, considering everything that got shut down. I just knew it was trending down for years.
Thanks.

Brings to mind an old saw about throwing the baby out with the bath water.
And tearing down fences without bothering to ask why they were built in the first place.

"Defund the Police".

Well, here's the data:
New York
38% decrease in arrests
58% increase in murders

Chicago
53% decrease in arrests
65% increase in murders

Louisville
42% decrease in arrests
87% increase in murders

St Louis

Milwaukee
Cuts 120 officers
98% increase in murders

Baltimore
28% decrease in arrests
55% increase in murders

Philadelphia
33% decrease in arrests

Portland
255% increase in murders

LOL

Slavery existed long before there was ever a Democrat in ancient Athens or the Unites States of America.
A simply history lesson would help you understand that the Republican party opposed slavery and the democrat party fought to keep it.

But I know your teachers had better things to teach you, like the fact that you could be the opposite sex or you could marry your dog if you wanted to, that is, as you skipped class to protest guns and climate change.

Forum List

Back