Congress to award Congressional Gold Medals to Police Officers for 1/6; 21 Repubs vote against

And those voting against making Juneteentth a national holiday

View attachment 502288
A lot of the same cast of disgusting characters.
Yeah....especially that scum of all scum Gosar.
View attachment 502295
You've already given your answer, hun. But if your cult requires you to say your love of your orange god several times, well ok then.
Busting on your bloated pearl clutching ass doesn't mean I support anything or anyone....You're just a sniveling little overwrought bitch on wheels....Grow the fuck up.

And those voting against making Juneteentth a national holiday

View attachment 502288
A lot of the same cast of disgusting characters.
Yeah....especially that scum of all scum Gosar.
View attachment 502295
You've already given your answer, hun. But if your cult requires you to say your love of your orange god several times, well ok then.
Busting on your bloated pearl clutching ass doesn't mean I support anything or anyone....You're just a sniveling little overwrought bitch on wheels....Grow the fuck up.
:itsok: Your devotion to your orange god is..........................con-sistant.

"Please Vlad, don't do that again, ok? Pretty please? I'll be a good boy, I promise"!
Kind of like telling him to "knock it off" huh .....

I'm sure you don't get that but, the rest of us normal thinking folks do.
"I don't see why it would be"!
I saw that kraykray klown Tom Cotton whining on Fox about how “weak” Biden was.

But of course nary a word about Dotard’s subservient, pathetic & embarrassing as hell showing in Helsinki :rolleyes-41:

Trump had a tremendous showing in Helsinki.

That was when Mueller was investigating Russian collusion and had indicted a number of Russian nationals and organizations.

President Trump chatted with Uncle Pooty about it, and got Vlad to agree to make the Russian nationals available for Mueller's investigators.

Oooooh look! A right wing law & order Bozo worried about prisoner's rights! Priceless!

Or does your angst only apply to your insurrection buddies who tried to enact a coup, you asswipe.

You Nazi fucks took 500 political prisoners, most on petty misdemeanors like trespassing, and have held them without bail or due process in solitary as a form of torture, for 6 months.

You hope to break them and get fake "confessions" so that you can conduct convincing show trials.

You are the enemies of America, the enemies of our constitution, the enemies of liberty, the enemies of humanity.

We defeated you in the 1940's - it's time for decent men to again step up and destroy you Nazi vermin.

"Please Vlad, don't do that again, ok? Pretty please? I'll be a good boy, I promise"!
Kind of like telling him to "knock it off" huh .....

I'm sure you don't get that but, the rest of us normal thinking folks do.
"I don't see why it would be"!
I saw that kraykray klown Tom Cotton whining on Fox about how “weak” Biden was.

But of course nary a word about Dotard’s subservient, pathetic & embarrassing as hell showing in Helsinki :rolleyes-41:

Trump had a tremendous showing in Helsinki.

That was when Mueller was investigating Russian collusion and had indicted a number of Russian nationals and organizations.

President Trump chatted with Uncle Pooty about it, and got Vlad to agree to make the Russian nationals available for Mueller's investigators.
That’s the funniest spin I’ve seen all week! :lol:

CNN)Five months after the January 6 insurrection, the House and Senate have come to an agreement that will award the Congressional Gold Medal to the officers who defended the Capitol.

But 21 House Republicans refused to support the legislation, the latest reminder that members of Congress still cannot agree on the facts of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

The 21 Republicans who voted against the bill are:
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas
These Repubs are the Who’s Who of the Trumpist lunatic fringe.
And we are learning just how much down the rabbit hole trump fluffers have gone.

Torture them? LOL…You really are a cross between Colonel Klink and Mike Lindell.

Solitary confinement for trespass with no trial, no bail, no contact with the outside IS torture. It is intended to break the political prisoners mentally so they will tell any lie the Reich demands.

Your Reich is violating due process, violating the civil rights of the accused, and violating our Constitution. While you cheer like a wind up monkey,

This is the kind of shit North Korea does.

This will not stand, you Nazi fuck.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?

In more sane times, there wouldn't even be a proposal to reward these capitol police officers for losing control of the situation when there was a mostly peaceful protest going on.

Truth be told, they should have probably been reprimanded if not fired for their failure last winter.
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie? Anyone? Anything?

You are undoubtedly as stupid as you sound.

I don't know how stupid you are, but you're evil as all fuck.

Your time is short, Nazi.
The only Nazi is you, you unstable shithead.
Hey cock muncher. Quit destroying our country and we might be a little nicer you retarded shit head. We're sick of you infantile ass holes wrong about every GD thing that comes out of your mouths
Is there anyone or anything that trump fluffers wouldn't throw under the bus in their worship of fat donnie?

1623904018832.png

2 Lawmakers Say GOP Colleague Refused To Shake Hand Of Officer Hurt In Capitol Riot​

When Rep. Andrew Clyde ran into Michael Fanone, who was beaten by rioters on Jan. 6, he wouldn’t shake his hand, according to two other congressmen.

Two congressmen said Wednesday that Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) refused to shake the hand of a Washington, D.C., police officer who was beaten by members of the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Clyde, who last month tried to downplay the deadly riot as something akin to “a normal tourist visit,” was one of 21 House Republicans who on Tuesday voted against awarding a Congressional Gold Medal to all police officers who responded to the insurrection.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) said that D.C. police officer Michael Fanone ran into Clyde at the Capitol on Wednesday, introduced himself as “someone who fought to defend the Capitol” and put out his hand.

“Clyde refused to shake it. To honor Trump, [House Republicans] will dishonor the police,” Swalwell tweeted.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Illinois Republican, said he had called Fanone and confirmed the story. “This really is incredible,” Kinzinger said.

Clyde’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

2 Lawmakers Say GOP Colleague Refused To Shake Hand Of Officer Hurt In Capitol Riot

Oh look....threatening another poster here. You are a trump cultist...........they like to threaten people.
That’s what conservatives are, they’ve become agents of violence and terror.

There is no ‘extreme’ right; advocacy for violence and domestic terrorism – such as the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy – is part of mainstream conservatism.

Full list of Republicans who voted "no" to awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who defended the Capitol​

• Andy Biggs, Arizona
  • Lauren Boebert, Colorado
  • Michael Cloud, Texas
  • Andrew Clyde, Georgia
  • Warren Davidson, Ohio
  • Matt Gaetz, Florida
  • Louie Gohmert, Texas
  • Bob Good, Virginia
  • Paul Gosar, Arizona
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
  • Andy Harris, Maryland
  • Jody Hice, Georgia
  • Thomas Massie, Kentucky
  • Mary Miller, Illinois
  • Barry Moore, Alabama
  • Ralph Norman, South Carolina
  • Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
  • John Rose, Tennessee
  • Matt Rosendale, Montana
  • Chip Roy, Texas
  • Greg Steube, Florida
While I am not a Capitol Police officer, if I were, I would no longer acknowledge any on that list and if they have to go thru a metal detector, it just might go off enough for a full body search...............a lot.

So where's the medals for the thousand of police officers and federal agents that tried to protect the country for more than a year now from the commie riots, looting and murder. The BS at the capitol lasted what, 4 hours?

Oh look....threatening another poster here. You are a trump cultist...........they like to threaten people.
That’s what conservatives are, they’ve become agents of violence and terror.

There is no ‘extreme’ right; advocacy for violence and domestic terrorism – such as the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy – is part of mainstream conservatism.

Don't you have a government building or business to burn down....fricken idiot.

Did they give the Capital police those medals as well? You know, the ones on film who let people in even while Trump was still speaking. The folks with cameras??

More horse shit brought to you by idiots.

The only Nazi is you, you unstable shithead.
Hey cock muncher. Quit destroying our country and we might be a little nicer you retarded shit head. We're sick of you infantile ass holes wrong about every GD thing that comes out of your mouths
It amazes me that the person most responsible for Ashli Babbitt’s death gets a free pass. That person is Donald Trump.

Trump spread lies about election fraud, set up the 1/6 demonstration, incited the mob, used or had speakers that used violent rhetoric, told the insurrectionists to go to the Capitol and said or did nothing as this mob stormed the Capitol Building.

As can be seen from the defenses many of these insurrectionists are using now, they are blaming Trump’s lies for their actions.

Ashli Babbitt would still be alive today if not for Trump or his enablers. If Trump, and his minions, stopped spreading lies, fomenting fear, whipping up passions, encouraging violence she would still be alive. If Trump told the mob to go home on 1/6, she would still be alive. He did not.

Look in the mirror Trumpists for those responsible for the death of Ashli Babbitt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back