Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

Are the leaks your talking about the ones that exposed Flynn for lying to the vice president which led to his firing?
I am talking about the ILLEGAL leaks Obama facilitated that resulted in ZERO criminal acts being performed by Flynn.
First of all you are making another claim with no evidence behind it. Second, Flynn got fired, that didn't happen for doing nothing. I never said Flynn was a criminal, you keep putting words in my mouth. Apparently you can't argue against my actual positions you need to distort them into something different. WEAK
That's how Easy does.

[QUOTE="OldLady, post: 16732401, member: 56127']
Whoa, you're doing that lying thing again, Easy. Obama never collected "personal data" on Trump and his team! [/QUOTE]
That's funny because a liberal poster posted a link and talked about it a few days ago. It was in the article about how Obama, days before he left office, illegally collected personal information on Trump and his team and gave it to 16 different Intel agencies...the same ones who illegally leaked the info.

You say, however, this did not happen.

Whattaya know - CNN is a 'Fake News' agency after all. :p

Easy, are you worried you'll be going to prison yourself? Just how deep in this are you?

I can't think of anything else that would explain the magnitude of your snowflake meltdown.

Slade:
Second, Flynn got fired, that didn't happen for doing nothing.

Slade, YOU LIED: Flynn did not get fired - he resigned. If you're going to call someone a liar, don't pull a McCaskill or a Pelosi - lying while you're doing it.

Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser

OldLady:
That's how Easy does.

Before you throw your support behind someone, you might want to find out that they're lying 1st.

Easy, are you worried you'll be going to prison yourself? Just how deep in this are you?

I can't think of anything else that would explain the magnitude of your snowflake meltdown.

1. What an ignorant, STUPID post.

2. What an ignorant, STUPID post - 'Snowflake', again by definition, is a word adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe DEMOCRATS. Your inability to come up with an original word to describe others, having to parrot words you hear, instead, just underlines your ignorance.

I'll take that as a "yes", that you are worried about doing time.
Proving that you are too ignorant to understand what I wrote, assuming you are correct is YOUR only / best option. Go for it, snowflake.

Slade:
Second, Flynn got fired, that didn't happen for doing nothing.

Slade, YOU LIED: Flynn did not get fired - he resigned. If you're going to call someone a liar, don't pull a McCaskill or a Pelosi - lying while you're doing it.

Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser

OldLady:
That's how Easy does.

Before you throw your support behind someone, you might want to find out that they're lying 1st.
Not that it makes any iota of a difference but technically, Flynn was asked to resign by Trump... We all know he was fired, Trump even said that he fired him. Watch the video in my link below... you can hear it from the horses mouth. So is Trump also a liar or do you want to take back your idiotic statement about me being a liar? These little word games you are playing are pathetic btw.

Jump to 41 minutes
"I fired him because of what he said to Mike Pence, very simple."

A Trump tweet hardly counts as evidence.
No, but a history of using government agencies to go after your political opponents is good reason to take the charge seriously.
No it's not!!! Look at the timing, look at how Trump responds every time he is under pressure... he throws a shiney object for the puppets to chase. Don't be a puppet
Man, that's a weak response. You completely ignore the fact that Obama has done this sort of thing many times before against his political opponents. Own up to that FACT.

What "many times" against his "political opponents"?

Whoa, you're doing that lying thing again, Easy. Obama never collected "personal data" on Trump and his team!
That's funny because a liberal poster posted a link and talked about it a few days ago. It was in the article about how Obama, days before he left office, illegally collected personal information on Trump and his team and gave it to 16 different Intel agencies...the same ones who illegally leaked the info.

Whattaya know - CNN is a 'Fake News' agency after all. :p[/QUOTE]

Link for that claim?

Whoa, you're doing that lying thing again, Easy. Obama never collected "personal data" on Trump and his team!

Whattaya know - CNN is a 'Fake News' agency after all. :p Link for that claim?

1. Learn to use the 'Quote' feature.

2. I am not your secretary - look it up.

Ok. Yet another baseless claim. Should have known.

Stop trying to apply the term "snowflake" to somebody other than yourself, snowflake.

A Trump tweet hardly counts as evidence.
No, but a history of using government agencies to go after your political opponents is good reason to take the charge seriously.
No it's not!!! Look at the timing, look at how Trump responds every time he is under pressure... he throws a shiney object for the puppets to chase. Don't be a puppet
Man, that's a weak response. You completely ignore the fact that Obama has done this sort of thing many times before against his political opponents. Own up to that FACT.

What "many times" against his "political opponents"?
Do I really need to post links to Obama's use of the IRS to go after the Tea Party groups, or his investigation of James Rosen, Angela Merkel? Hmm?

Thanks for the information. Obama's administration listened in on foreign diplomats and heads of state. They tapped/hacked specific journalists, looking for the source of classified leaks. Both of those make sense to me and are probably going on today, as well, under President Trump.
The Obama administration conducted surveillance on every single American.

Forum List

Back