Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a
private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted
the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

* In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that
Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:

* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the
revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.

* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the
phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”

* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

Update – WikiLeaks tweeted overnight that the Obama Administration spied on their journalists as well"

and yet Snowflakes be like:

"How DARE Trump accuse Obama of ever wire-tapping anyone?! "

upload_2017-3-6_12-3-29.jpeg

Thanks for the information. Obama's administration listened in on foreign diplomats and heads of state. They tapped/hacked specific journalists, looking for the source of classified leaks. Both of those make sense to me and are probably going on today, as well, under President Trump.

"WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a
private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted
the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

* In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that
Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:

* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the
revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the newsgathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged but his movements and actions were tracked.

* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the
phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”

* Reporter Sharyl Attkisson said in 2014 that her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.

Update – WikiLeaks tweeted overnight that the Obama Administration spied on their journalists as well"

and yet Snowflakes be like:

"How DARE Trump accuse Obama of ever wire-tapping anyone?! "

View attachment 115690
Oh...but you know? Obama would NEVER spy on Trump.

Thanks for the information. Obama's administration listened in on foreign diplomats and heads of state. They tapped/hacked specific journalists, looking for the source of classified leaks. Both of those make sense to me and are probably going on today, as well, under President Trump.

So you buy Obama's BS about Rosen being a 'flight risk'?!

That doesn't explain why Obama illegally spied on Congress. And I find it hard to believe Obama was spying on people to find leaks when he himself made it possible for the Intel community to illegally leak the information he illegally (according to CNN) collected on Trump's team.

You CHOOSE to see Obama's spying on individual reporters (who were critical of his administration), media (whose reporters were writing articles critical of Obama and his administration, and Congress (Why them...?) as trying to protect the COUNTRY whereas to me it seems obvious he was protecting himself and his party.

The IRS targeting of Conservatives is further evidence it was all PARTISAN.

Democrats have been accusing Trump of colluding with Russia to influence the election for months now without providing one piece of evidence, and launched an investigation that has turned up nothing. Yet the minute Obama is accused of wiretapping Trump (which is altogether plausible as the OP illustrates), they demand proof and are resisting an investigation. The media, of course, is more than willing to run with this double standard.

Obama can't issue a wiretap. They are issued by federal judges based on evidence presented by intelligence agencies. Nice try, but stop spreading lies

Obama can't issue a wiretap. They are issued by federal judges based on evidence presented by intelligence agencies. Nice try, but stop spreading lies
Again, you assume he was obeying the law when he supposedly did it...and it would not be the 1st time Obama ever engaged in a little 'judge shopping' to find one to agree to approve what he wanted. :p

Again, you assume he was obeying the law when he supposedly did it...and it would not be the 1st time Obama ever engaged in a little 'judge shopping' to find one to agree to approve what he wanted. :p
You are right I am assuming he followed the law, I haven't seen any evidence otherwise. A Trump tweet hardly counts as evidence.

Gosh libs., this is a violation of yadda yadda yadda. It's treason and bullshit like that. We can't have the Obama admin. influencing elections and stuff. You know how it is.

You are right I am assuming he followed the law, I haven't seen any evidence otherwise. A Trump tweet hardly counts as evidence.
Not in this case, but there is plenty of historical data proving he has done so in the past.

I am not saying Obama definitely wire-tapped / had Trump wire-tapped. I am just saying there is enough evidence in Obama's history making it impossible for anyone to claim he was / is above doing so.

Not in this case, but there is plenty of historical data proving he has done so in the past.

I am not saying Obama definitely wire-tapped / had Trump wire-tapped. I am just saying there is enough evidence in Obama's history making it impossible for anyone to claim he was / is above doing so.
So isn't this just an obvious diversion, play bait to get the puppets talking about something different than Sessions and collusion?

You said yourself that there is no evidence and this whole narrative is based on the presumption that it's something Obama could have done because he doesn't respect the law. You have to realize how thin and transparent that is.

A Trump tweet hardly counts as evidence.
No, but a history of using government agencies to go after your political opponents is good reason to take the charge seriously.
No it's not!!! Look at the timing, look at how Trump responds every time he is under pressure... he throws a shiney object for the puppets to chase. Don't be a puppet

Dictators often persecute their predecessors and their predecessors supporters, the accusations against Obama are typical for a fascist take over.

What they're doing is throwing mud trying to get something to stick so they can support Trump's baseless claims and distract from the Russian issues.

So you buy Obama's BS about Rosen being a 'flight risk'?!

That doesn't explain why Obama illegally spied on Congress. And I find it hard to believe Obama was spying on people to find leaks when he himself made it possible for the Intel community to illegally leak the information he illegally (according to CNN) collected on Trump's team.

You CHOOSE to see Obama's spying on individual reporters (who were critical of his administration), media (whose reporters were writing articles critical of Obama and his administration, and Congress (Why them...?) as trying to protect the COUNTRY whereas to me it seems obvious he was protecting himself and his party.

The IRS targeting of Conservatives is further evidence it was all PARTISAN.
From the OP:
The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged

That doesn't explain why Obama illegally spied on Congress.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Was any information collected about these journalists ever leaked to the press or anywhere else to discredit them or stop them from reporting? No? The FBI was after the leakers contacting the reporters. As I said, I'd bet that's happening right now, as we speak.

What they're doing is throwing mud trying to get something to stick so they can support Trump's baseless claims and distract from the Russian issues.
I know. So long as they don't start believing it.

So you want to hurry and get these claims you call baseless out of the way so you can get back to your baseless claims about Russians.

From the OP:
The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged

That doesn't explain why Obama illegally spied on Congress.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Was any information collected about these journalists ever leaked to the press or anywhere else to discredit them or stop them from reporting? No? The FBI was after the leakers contacting the reporters. As I said, I'd bet that's happening right now, as we speak.
"From the OP:
The reporter,
Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged"

Thank you for regurgitating the Obama administration's excuse / justification for labeling Rosin a 'threat' and a 'flight risk' (REALLY?!) so they could hack his computer and find out what the media was saying about them. :p

And you're saying Obama illegally collected personal data on Trump and his team, according to CNN, in the days before he left office ...what, in an attempt to find out who was leaking info - giving it to 16 Intel agencies where his appointed hold-overs illegally leaked the info after Trump became President....all for the 'good' of the country?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back