Here's President Trump's Monumental Accomplishments In His Just One Term----Can Biden Measure Up To This?

Trump did not build a prosperous economy. He inherited one.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s campaign speeches can careen into many topics, but his primary appeal continues to be that he built “the greatest economy that we've had in our history” before the COVID-19 pandemic and he can do it again. The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows he has an edge with voters on that issue and the Trump economy is likely to be a big topic this week at the Republican convention.

But the real story of the Trump economy, and the president’s role in building it, is not so simple. If you compare key economic indicators from Barack Obama’s second term in office to the first three years of Trump’s time (that is, before the pandemic hit), the data show a continuation of trends, not a dramatic shift. It suggests Trump didn’t build something new; rather he inherited a pretty good situation.

In the commentary about President Donald Trump’s economy Monday (“Baltimore businesswoman: I had high hopes for the Trump economy. It’s even better,” Sept. 2), the author seems clueless that the positive trends in jobs and economic growth all began in the first year of the presidency of Barack Obama when he turned around the disastrous legacy of fiscal irresponsibility and greed of the Bush administration.

The trends have been positive ever since, and all Mr. Trump has done is ride the wave of economic prosperity he inherited. Meanwhile, he has set in motion all of the elements of greed and self interest that have led to recessions in the past. He is destroying the economy with vengeful tariffs, slowed down solar clean energy with solar panel tariffs, eliminated science from the EPA, blocked the Clean Water Act, blocked the Clean Air Act and canceled emissions controls on power plants while promoting dirty coal over clean energy. He has conspired to lower the standards for higher fuel economy and lower emissions cars all while denying these causes of climate change. All of this while driving the public debt another trillion dollars higher.

NBC news and the Baltimore Sun are anti Trump sources. Your post is invalid.

On top of that, he not only cheered on the Fed to pump TRILLIONS of inflationary dollars into an economy that was not in recession, and even BEGGED THEM TO PUMP IN MORE AND TO DROP INTEREST RATES EVEN MORE, feeding inflationary pressures even more. Keynes himself was rolling over in his fucking grave.

Then, after sitting at only a 2.3% GDP, he called it "the Greatest Economy Ever". It was par for the orange course: A shameless, blatant lie to please the rubes.

Of course the rubes, ignorant about all of that, and economics/markets in general, just parrot what he tells them. The Dunning-Kruger Effect, in all its mindless glory.

CNBC is anti-Trump. Your source is invalid.

Boy, that escalated quickly. It's amazing how fast you the right wing media distorts everything.

You're quoting the FOX News report of the NYT OPINION PIECE, written by a far right columnist, who suggested that Biden should announce he's not running. The word "demand" only appears in the FOX News headline which lied about what it said.

FOX always starts with a germ of a fact, and then wraps it all up in lies and right wing hyperbole so that, in the end, the reporting bears no resemblance to the truth.
Cultist he said New York times

the demafasict are doing all they can to theow xiden under the bus and try to distract from the fact it’s their policies that actually caused this..not xiden
Good point, this is not just Biden THIS is the entire Dem party policies being judged. They are using Biden as their scapegoat.

wages rose for the first time in decades under trump

Bullshit. Wages were already rising under Obama. The percentage increases were slightly higher in the first three years of the Trump administration, because the unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took office. The rate needs to be below 5% before wages show any appreciable increase.

Cultist he said New York times

The opinion piece was in the New York Times, and misquoted in the FOX New Report of the piece. FOX News report of the article said that Biden MUST announce, which is not what the NYTimes said at all. All of the posters here, are quoting and linking to the FOX News Report, not the opinion piece in the NYT.

The NYT has pulled the opinion piece completely, right after FOX News posted their article. I can't find it anywhere on the net today, but I saw it yesterday (paywall wouldn't let me link it), and the FOX News piece got it wrong. The title of the opinion piece was "Biden should announce". It was a suggestion, not a demand.

the demafasict are doing all they can to theow xiden under the bus and try to distract from the fact it’s their policies that actually caused this..not xiden

No, this is just the FOX News effect. FOX News keeps publishing these "sky is falling" lies about the economy, and promoting the idea that Biden is senile, along with ramping up the anti-gay rhetoric and hate. The American people turned on the Demcrats after Obama was elected too.

But the midterms are NOT going to go like you think they are. Democrats are mobilizing voters to get out and ensure that Roe v Wade is codified in the House and Senate. Women are responding in droves.

Gas prices are dropping every day.

Joe Manchin has agreed to support the 2022 Deficit Reduction Act contains many of the things from the Build Back Better plan, that Manchin previously refused to vote for, including climate change initiatives.

Democrats saw what happened at the mid-terms, after Obama was elected. That's when Republicans started their assault on democracy, and free and fair elections. And the Senate stopped passing ANYTHING at all other than budgets and judging confirmations.

Voters have seen what has happened with Roe, the failure to ban semi-automatic weapons like the AR15, the SC wish list to overturn gay marriage, ban birth control and reinstate sodomy laws. Last week, 200 Republicans members of the House voted against legalizing birth control. The Senate voted down codifying Roe v Wade, and Schumer hasn't found enough Republican Senators who will voted for the gay marriage bill, to bring it to the floor.

These are not radical left wing bills. These are bills supported by more than 70% of all Americans, including a majority of Republican voters in the case of Roe, and gay marriage.

No, this is just the FOX News effect. FOX News keeps publishing these "sky is falling" lies about the economy, and promoting the idea that Biden is senile, along with ramping up the anti-gay rhetoric and hate. The American people turned on the Demcrats after Obama was elected too.

But the midterms are NOT going to go like you think they are. Democrats are mobilizing voters to get out and ensure that Roe v Wade is codified in the House and Senate. Women are responding in droves.

Gas prices are dropping every day.

Joe Manchin has agreed to support the 2022 Deficit Reduction Act contains many of the things from the Build Back Better plan, that Manchin previously refused to vote for, including climate change initiatives.

Democrats saw what happened at the mid-terms, after Obama was elected. That's when Republicans started their assault on democracy, and free and fair elections. And the Senate stopped passing ANYTHING at all other than budgets and judging confirmations.

Voters have seen what has happened with Roe, the failure to ban semi-automatic weapons like the AR15, the SC wish list to overturn gay marriage, ban birth control and reinstate sodomy laws. Last week, 200 Republicans members of the House voted against legalizing birth control. The Senate voted down codifying Roe v Wade, and Schumer hasn't found enough Republican Senators who will voted for the gay marriage bill, to bring it to the floor.

These are not radical left wing bills. These are bills supported by more than 70% of all Americans, including a majority of Republican voters in the case of Roe, and gay marriage.
1) 9.1 percent inflation
2) Recession
3) skyrocketing interest rates.
these are facts.

Pouring more unearned money into the economy with inflation already 9.1 percent is insane.

Bullshit. Wages were already rising under Obama. The percentage increases were slightly higher in the first three years of the Trump administration, because the unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took office. The rate needs to be below 5% before wages show any appreciable increase.

The opinion piece was in the New York Times, and misquoted in the FOX New Report of the piece. FOX News report of the article said that Biden MUST announce, which is not what the NYTimes said at all. All of the posters here, are quoting and linking to the FOX News Report, not the opinion piece in the NYT.

The NYT has pulled the opinion piece completely, right after FOX News posted their article. I can't find it anywhere on the net today, but I saw it yesterday (paywall wouldn't let me link it), and the FOX News piece got it wrong. The title of the opinion piece was "Biden should announce". It was a suggestion, not a demand.

Worker wage gains just broke 3% for the first time in more than 10 years​

But thanks to Xiden and the Dembots inflation...all that has been eaten up.

So why is cult news allowing what you call fake news to be printed on it's paper?

So why is cult news allowing what you call fake news to be printed on it's paper?

I have no idea who you refer to as "cult news". I know that there was an opinion piece on the NYT website yesterday, written by Brett Stephens and entitled "Biden should announce he's not running". Stephens is the Times pet right wing commentator. He's very much fringe right wing. I saw the piece but it was behind a paywall, this late in the month. So I tried to call it up on my phone which I seldom use for linking online, so I link to it, and it was gone.

FOX jumped all over this and said the Times said he MUST announce, and a lot of other bullshit besides. This was not a Times Editorial Board endorsement, this was one editorial writer's opinion, and it pisses me off that FOX portrayed it as statement by the times, because that's not true.

When I tried to search for it just to copy the link, to show that the Times in fact, had not "demanded" that Biden announce, an opinion piece in the Times had suggested he announce, it was completely gone, and none of the reports about this opinion piece included a link to the actual NYT piece.

I have no idea who you refer to as "cult news". I know that there was an opinion piece on the NYT website yesterday, written by Brett Stephens and entitled "Biden should announce he's not running". Stephens is the Times pet right wing commentator. He's very much fringe right wing. I saw the piece but it was behind a paywall, this late in the month. So I tried to call it up on my phone which I seldom use for linking online, so I link to it, and it was gone.

FOX jumped all over this and said the Times said he MUST announce, and a lot of other bullshit besides. This was not a Times Editorial Board endorsement, this was one editorial writer's opinion, and it pisses me off that FOX portrayed it as statement by the times, because that's not true.

When I tried to search for it just to copy the link, to show that the Times in fact, had not "demanded" that Biden announce, an opinion piece in the Times had suggested he announce, it was completely gone, and none of the reports about this opinion piece included a link to the actual NYT piece.
75 percent of Dems are demanding Xiden not run...https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/politics/cnn-poll-biden-2024/index.html

The poster at Free Republic should be commended for a job well done researching and putting this together. Remember these accomplishments took place as Trump fought his own establishment party members, the lying liberal media, tyrant Obama judges, Democrats, the intelligence community, two impeachments, and the Russia hoax.

Scroll down to post 6 for the complete list of phenomenal accomplishments putting America first.

As of January 2021

Trump Administration Accomplishments​

★★★
Share:

Unprecedented Economic Boom​

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
  • •America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • •Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • •The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • •Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • •More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • •Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • •The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • •Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.
  • •Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • •Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
  • •Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
  • •Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • •Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • •The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • •Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
  • •African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.
  • •Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • •Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • •Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.
Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.
  • •The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • •The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.
Rebuilding and investing in rural America.
  • •Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • •Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.
Achieved a record-setting economic comeback by rejecting blanket lockdowns.
  • •An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off during a pandemic than four years prior.
  • •During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent – the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.
  • •Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost.
  • •Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.
  • •Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in December, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April – beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020.
  • •Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration.
  • •Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 9.6 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 8.6 percent, and Black American unemployment by 6.8 percent.
  • •80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April.
  • •Small business confidence hit a new high.
  • •Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006.
  • •Manufacturing optimism nearly doubled.
  • •Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
  • •Home prices hit an all-time record high.
  • •The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy.
  • •Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country.
  • •Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve.

★★★

Tax Relief for the Middle Class​

Passed $3.2 trillion in historic tax relief and reformed the tax code.
  • •Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history.
  • •More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
  • •A typical family of four earning $75,000 received an income tax cut of more than $2,000 – slashing their tax bill in half.
  • •Doubled the standard deduction – making the first $24,000 earned by a married couple completely tax-free.
  • •Doubled the child tax credit.
  • •Virtually eliminated the unfair Estate Tax, or Death Tax.
  • •Cut the business tax rate from 35 percent – the highest in the developed world – all the way down to 21 percent.
  • •Small businesses can now deduct 20 percent of their business income.
  • •Businesses can now deduct 100 percent of the cost of their capital investments in the year the investment is made.
  • •Since the passage of tax cuts, the share of total wealth held by the bottom half of households has increased, while the share held by the top 1 percent has decreased.
  • •Over 400 companies have announced bonuses, wage increases, new hires, or new investments in the United States.
  • •Over $1.5 trillion was repatriated into the United States from overseas.
  • •Lower investment cost and higher capital returns led to faster growth in the middle class, real wages, and international competitiveness.
Jobs and investments are pouring into Opportunity Zones.
  • •Created nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones where capital gains on long-term investments are taxed at zero.
  • •Opportunity Zone designations have increased property values within them by 1.1 percent, creating an estimated $11 billion in wealth for the nearly half of Opportunity Zone residents who own their own home.
  • •Opportunity Zones have attracted $75 billion in funds and driven $52 billion of new investment in economically distressed communities, creating at least 500,000 new jobs.
  • •Approximately 1 million Americans will be lifted from poverty as a result of these new investments.
  • •Private equity investments into businesses in Opportunity Zones were nearly 30 percent higher than investments into businesses in similar areas that were not designated Opportunity Zones.

★★★

Massive Deregulation​

Ended the regulatory assault on American Businesses and Workers.
  • •Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.
  • •Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.
  • •Reduced the direct cost of regulatory compliance by $50 billion, and will reduce costs by an additional $50 billion in FY 2020 alone.
  • •Removed nearly 25,000 pages from the Federal Register – more than any other president. The previous administration added over 16,000 pages.
  • •Established the Governors’ Initiative on Regulatory Innovation to reduce outdated regulations at the state, local, and tribal levels.
  • •Signed an executive order to make it easier for businesses to offer retirement plans.
  • •Signed two executive orders to increase transparency in Federal agencies and protect Americans and their small businesses from administrative abuse.
  • •Modernized the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for the first time in over 40 years.
  • •Reduced approval times for major infrastructure projects from 10 or more years down to 2 years or less.
  • •Helped community banks by signing legislation that rolled back costly provisions of Dodd-Frank.
  • •Established the White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing to bring down housing costs.
  • •Removed regulations that threatened the development of a strong and stable internet.
  • •Eased and simplified restrictions on rocket launches, helping to spur commercial investment in space projects.
  • •Published a whole-of-government strategy focused on ensuring American leadership in automated vehicle technology.
  • •Streamlined energy efficiency regulations for American families and businesses, including preserving affordable lightbulbs, enhancing the utility of showerheads, and enabling greater time savings with dishwashers.
  • •Removed unnecessary regulations that restrict the seafood industry and impede job creation.
  • •Modernized the Department of Agriculture’s biotechnology regulations to put America in the lead to develop new technologies.
  • •Took action to suspend regulations that would have slowed our response to COVID-19, including lifting restrictions on manufacturers to more quickly produce ventilators.
Successfully rolled back burdensome regulatory overreach.
  • •Rescinded the previous administration’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule, which would have abolished zoning for single-family housing to build low-income, federally subsidized apartments.
  • •Issued a final rule on the Fair Housing Act’s disparate impact standard.
  • •Eliminated the Waters of the United States Rule and replaced it with the Navigable Waters Protection Rule, providing relief and certainty for farmers and property owners.
  • •Repealed the previous administration’s costly fuel economy regulations by finalizing the Safer Affordable Fuel Efficient (SAFE) Vehicles rule, which will make cars more affordable, and lower the price of new vehicles by an estimated $2,200.
Americans now have more money in their pockets.
  • •Deregulation had an especially beneficial impact on low-income Americans who pay a much higher share of their incomes for overregulation.
  • •Cut red tape in the healthcare industry, providing Americans with more affordable healthcare and saving Americans nearly 10 percent on prescription drugs.
  • •Deregulatory efforts yielded savings to the medical community an estimated $6.6 billion – with a reduction of 42 million hours of regulatory compliance work through 2021.
  • •Removed government barriers to personal freedom and consumer choice in healthcare.
  • •Once fully in effect, 20 major deregulatory actions undertaken by the Trump Administration are expected to save American consumers and businesses over $220 billion per year.
  • •Signed 16 pieces of deregulatory legislation that will result in a $40 billion increase in annual real incomes.
Read the rest in the link.
/——-/ It’s all here: MAGAPILL.COM

Cult news is any democrat controlled media.

The poster at Free Republic should be commended for a job well done researching and putting this together. Remember these accomplishments took place as Trump fought his own establishment party members, the lying liberal media, tyrant Obama judges, Democrats, the intelligence community, two impeachments, and the Russia hoax.

Scroll down to post 6 for the complete list of phenomenal accomplishments putting America first.

As of January 2021

★★★
Share:

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.
  • •America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • •Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • •More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • •The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • •Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.
  • •Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • •Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • •Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • •The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • •Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
  • •The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • •Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • •Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.
  • •An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off during a pandemic than four years prior.
  • •During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent – the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.
  • •Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost.
  • •Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.
  • •Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in December, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April – beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020.
  • •Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration.
  • •Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 9.6 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 8.6 percent, and Black American unemployment by 6.8 percent.
  • •80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April.
  • •Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006.
  • •Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
  • •The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy.
  • •Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country.
  • •Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve.

★★★

• •Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history.
  • •More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
  • •A typical family of four earning $75,000 received an income tax cut of more than $2,000 – slashing their tax bill in half.
  • •Doubled the standard deduction – making the first $24,000 earned by a married couple completely tax-free.
  • •Cut the business tax rate from 35 percent – the highest in the developed world – all the way down to 21 percent.
  • •Businesses can now deduct 100 percent of the cost of their capital investments in the year the investment is made.
  • •Since the passage of tax cuts, the share of total wealth held by the bottom half of households has increased, while the share held by the top 1 percent has decreased.
  • •Over 400 companies have announced bonuses, wage increases, new hires, or new investments in the United States.
  • •Lower investment cost and higher capital returns led to faster growth in the middle class, real wages, and international competitiveness.
  • •Created nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones where capital gains on long-term investments are taxed at zero.
  • •Opportunity Zone designations have increased property values within them by 1.1 percent, creating an estimated $11 billion in wealth for the nearly half of Opportunity Zone residents who own their own home.
  • •Opportunity Zones have attracted $75 billion in funds and driven $52 billion of new investment in economically distressed communities, creating at least 500,000 new jobs.
  • •Approximately 1 million Americans will be lifted from poverty as a result of these new investments.
  • •Private equity investments into businesses in Opportunity Zones were nearly 30 percent higher than investments into businesses in similar areas that were not designated Opportunity Zones.

★★★

Massive Deregulation​

• •Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.
  • •Reduced the direct cost of regulatory compliance by $50 billion, and will reduce costs by an additional $50 billion in FY 2020 alone.
  • •Removed nearly 25,000 pages from the Federal Register – more than any other president. The previous administration added over 16,000 pages.
  • •Established the Governors’ Initiative on Regulatory Innovation to reduce outdated regulations at the state, local, and tribal levels.
  • •Signed an executive order to make it easier for businesses to offer retirement plans.
  • •Signed two executive orders to increase transparency in Federal agencies and protect Americans and their small businesses from administrative abuse.
  • •Modernized the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for the first time in over 40 years.
  • •Reduced approval times for major infrastructure projects from 10 or more years down to 2 years or less.
  • •Helped community banks by signing legislation that rolled back costly provisions of Dodd-Frank.
  • •Established the White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing to bring down housing costs.
  • •Removed regulations that threatened the development of a strong and stable internet.
  • •Eased and simplified restrictions on rocket launches, helping to spur commercial investment in space projects.
  • •Published a whole-of-government strategy focused on ensuring American leadership in automated vehicle technology.
  • •Streamlined energy efficiency regulations for American families and businesses, including preserving affordable lightbulbs, enhancing the utility of showerheads, and enabling greater time savings with dishwashers.
  • •Removed unnecessary regulations that restrict the seafood industry and impede job creation.
  • •Modernized the Department of Agriculture’s biotechnology regulations to put America in the lead to develop new technologies.
  • •Took action to suspend regulations that would have slowed our response to COVID-19, including lifting restrictions on manufacturers to more quickly produce ventilators.
  • •Rescinded the previous administration’s Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule, which would have abolished zoning for single-family housing to build low-income, federally subsidized apartments.
  • •Eliminated the Waters of the United States Rule and replaced it with the Navigable Waters Protection Rule, providing relief and certainty for farmers and property owners.
  • •Repealed the previous administration’s costly fuel economy regulations by finalizing the Safer Affordable Fuel Efficient (SAFE) Vehicles rule, which will make cars more affordable, and lower the price of new vehicles by an estimated $2,200.
  • •Deregulation had an especially beneficial impact on low-income Americans who pay a much higher share of their incomes for overregulation.
  • •Cut red tape in the healthcare industry, providing Americans with more affordable healthcare and saving Americans nearly 10 percent on prescription drugs.
  • •Deregulatory efforts yielded savings to the medical community an estimated $6.6 billion – with a reduction of 42 million hours of regulatory compliance work through 2021.
  • •Removed government barriers to personal freedom and consumer choice in healthcare.
  • •Once fully in effect, 20 major deregulatory actions undertaken by the Trump Administration are expected to save American consumers and businesses over $220 billion per year.
  • •Signed 16 pieces of deregulatory legislation that will result in a $40 billion increase in annual real incomes.
  • Called Covid a hoax. Failed to immediately act to test and trace Covid cases because it would hurt his TV ratings.
  • Allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Allowed Covid to run rampant.
  • Failed to repeal and replace Obamacare as promised, thus making Obamacare immortal.
  • Promised not to "go golf", then proceeded to spend one third of his presidency golfing.
  • Failed to build the wall as promised. Failed to make Mexico pay for it.
  • Added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.
  • Impeached twice.
  • Turned our country into a Third World nation with an attempted coup.
  • Left office with a higher unemployment rate than he came in with.

Just picking one of these at random:

In December, with great fanfare, the president announced that he had done even better than planned, eliminating 22 regulations for every one enacted in fiscal 2017.
But when experts started studying the list of 67 “deregulatory” actions, they found that the figures were pretty dubious.
As documented by Bloomberg News, the listed actions include ones initiated by previous presidents, double counting and relatively inconsequential steps. One action listed as deregulatory, having to do with immigration, imposed new burdens on businesses participating in an expanded visa program. At least 22 of the 67 claimed actions were started under President Barack Obama, Bloomberg News found.

Cary Coglianese, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, faulted the list for including many deregulatory actions that were relatively minor, compared with the more substantial regulatory actions. “It is not too much of an exaggeration to say that administration officials are removing 22 ‘Peter Rabbit’ books from the regulators’ shelves for every one ‘War and Peace’ they add,” he wrote.

[snip]

Here’s the rub: Virtually all of these steps are not considered “economically significant,” meaning it would have an annual impact of $100 million or more. That’s an important caveat, Crews said.

As of January 2021

★★★
Share:

★★★

★★★

Massive Deregulation​

I copied this list. Not to show any democRats as they are just to damn stupid to take any of it in. It just amazes me how much he got done with these lying, conniving, shit hole, democrats trying to derail his presidency at every turn. His first term showed him there is no low to how low these democRats will go. Just think how much he will accomplish his second term when he will dish out twice as much than he put up with his first term.

• Called Covid a hoax. Failed to immediately act to test and trace Covid cases because it would hurt his TV ratings.
  • Allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die unnecessarily. Allowed Covid to run rampant.
  • Failed to repeal and replace Obamacare as promised, thus making Obamacare immortal.
  • Promised not to "go golf", then proceeded to spend one third of his presidency golfing.
  • Failed to build the wall as promised. Failed to make Mexico pay for it.
  • Added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.
  • Impeached twice.
  • Turned our country into a Third World nation with an attempted coup.
  • Left office with a higher unemployment rate than he came in with.
I love it. Maybe his next term you and your kind will move.

I copied this list. Not to show any democRats as they are just to damn stupid to take any of it in. It just amazes me how much he got done with these lying, conniving, shit hole, democrats trying to derail his presidency at every turn. His first term showed him there is no low to how low these democRats will go. Just think how much he will accomplish his second term when he will dish out twice as much than he put up with his first term.
I totally agree.

Forum List

Back