Here’s Obama celebrating rAciSt Dr. Seuss a few years ago, so I guess he’s cancelled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We all know the Left can make racist statements, wear black face, and all is fine in Leftardia.

1614897044778.jpeg

Dude, your posts need to go straight to the cellar. Seriously. Some of the Seuss books are being cancelled by Dr Seuss Enterprises the OWNERS of the rights. This has nothing to do with Democrats, Obama or Biden. Chill eh?

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.​
“Ceasing sales of these books is only part of our commitment and our broader plan to ensure Dr. Seuss Enterprises’ catalog represents and supports all communities and families,” it said.​

So, wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight...

You're outraged about Dr. Seuss getting cancelled AND outraged about Dr. Seuss getting mad props.

Dude, your posts need to go straight to the cellar. Seriously. Some of the Seuss books are being cancelled by Dr Seuss Enterprises the OWNERS of the rights. This has nothing to do with Democrats, Obama or Biden. Chill eh?

“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises told The Associated Press in a statement that coincided with the late author and illustrator’s birthday.​
“Ceasing sales of these books is only part of our commitment and our broader plan to ensure Dr. Seuss Enterprises’ catalog represents and supports all communities and families,” it said.​

Do I care what Leftards say?
Dr Seuss became racist immediately after Melania donated some of his books.

Awwww DrLove is mad when you criticize his favorite America hater.

spinspinspinspinspinspin

Gurgle spit repeat

Awwww DrLove is mad when you criticize his favorite America hater.

Yeah, he mad bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back