Here’s how you get a college degree without forcing other people to pay for it….

As was your implication that it doesn't matter what degree a person has because employers don't care.

I didn't say they didn't care. Of course a hospital hiring an ER doctor cares what degree you have.

People seem to have this habit of deeming a Liberal Arts degree nearly worthless even though it seems many do not even understand what one is.

Why do you suppose that is?

I didn't say they didn't care. Of course a hospital hiring an ER doctor cares what degree you have.

People seem to have this habit of deeming a Liberal Arts degree nearly worthless even though it seems many do not even understand what one is.

Why do you suppose that is?
Many a business isn't as concerned over a specific degree but that you were able to obtain one.

And FYI I never said ALL liberal art degrees weren't worth the paper they are printed on I said MOST

They told you wrong. The average IQ is 100, meaning that half the people have IQs below 100. They are not college-material.
I don't believe IQ measures intelligence. I believe it measures certain abilities. I think he was probably right. People who have some kinds of mental disability would not be able but pretty much everyone else. As he also put it, if you just put one foot in front of the other you can get a C ....and of course he did recognise that many people did not know they could do this. If kids believe they are not going to be able to succeed, they often choose to try to be the worse instead, In that way they can succeed by being the best at being the worse. It is part of children's nature to want to succeed and they are quite happy to succeed at being the worse if the best is not a possibility - and that includes being told they are not capable.

I don't believe IQ measures intelligence. I believe it measures certain abilities. I think he was probably right. People who have some kinds of mental disability would not be able but pretty much everyone else. As he also put it, if you just put one foot in front of the other you can get a C ....and of course he did recognise that many people did not know they could do this. If kids believe they are not going to be able to succeed, they often choose to try to be the worse instead, In that way they can succeed by being the best at being the worse. It is part of children's nature to want to succeed and they are quite happy to succeed at being the worse if the best is not a possibility - and that includes being told they are not capable.
Letting everyone into college other than those with obvious mental defects is a sure-fire way to dumb down a college degree and make it next to worthless - while demanding taxpayers fork over the money for it.

And while IQs aren’t perfect, take someone scores 115 and someone who scores 85, and the difference is their scholastic outcome will be pronounced.

Or one could join the military, take classes while on active duty using Tuition Assistance, then when you get out use your GI Bill to fishing your degree and get your Masters.

Oh wait, that is forcing others to pay for your college degree also.

Hmmm
Its a benifit of service moonbat. You have to do time for it. So this Trillion bucks for saying your bills are gone. What did all these people do to earn that money??

Didnt see them in the Gulf.

As always you preach the troll of the left for your Hero Biden. Lmao

Forum List

Back