Here's How To Stop July 4th Fireworks Noise

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is for wealthy people only. Wanna stop the annoying-as-hell racket of all day fireworks bursting around you ? Team up with other well-off friends/neighbors, and go to Walmart, Target, the supermarkets, and everywhere that they sell fireworks, and buy up every last firecracker they have on the shelf.

Do this on Thursday, July 1st, so the stuff will be gone before the fireworks nuts get paid on Friday. Over the weekend, chances are, the stores won't be able to order more in time.

Then just dump the stuff in your bathtub and run the shower over it, to destroy it, or pour your garden hose on it.

I cover my ears with shooting ear covers, but I can't do that for my poor cat who runs under the chair from the loud blasts. I don't have a dog, but I would imagine the noisy turbulence has a bad effect on them too. Maybe some dog owners could advise about that.

LMAO!! Do you really expect people to go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on this ridiculous plan?
As I was posting this OP, I said to myself, I'll bet Winterborn will be the first one to jump in her mouthing off against it. I knew it. Seriously. LOL.

Well anyway, to answer your question, I neither expect not don't expect, but it sure would be nice if they did. I di hear they have a shortage of fireworks in y locale right now. I hope that will help to quiet things a bit.

Hey, didn't you once say that you have a dog ?

PS - to some people, "tens of thousands of dollars" is like a nickel.

I live in Texas ....

All the Fireworks will be bought up alright but, it will not be by American hating Leftist.

LMAO!! Do you really expect people to go out and spend tens of thousands of dollars on this ridiculous plan?
As I was posting this OP, I said to myself, I'll bet Winterborn will be the first one to jump in her mouthing off against it. I knew it. Seriously. LOL.

Well anyway, to answer your question, I neither expect not don't expect, but it sure would be nice if they did. I di hear they have a shortage of fireworks in y locale right now. I hope that will help to quiet things a bit.

Hey, didn't you once say that you have a dog ?

PS - to some people, "tens of thousands of dollars" is like a nickel.

Happy to oblige pointing out the silliness of your plan.

Yes, for some spending tens of thousands would be like spending a nickel. But those people don't waste their money.

Yes, I have a dog. The one I have now is not bothered by fireworks noise. I have had them that were, and I found better ways to help them than to expect others to waste vast sums of money.

Sorry not Sorry!
20210622_090232.jpg

This is for wealthy people only. Wanna stop the annoying-as-hell racket of all day fireworks bursting around you ? Team up with other well-off friends/neighbors, and go to Walmart, Target, the supermarkets, and everywhere that they sell fireworks, and buy up every last firecracker they have on the shelf.

Do this on Thursday, July 1st, so the stuff will be gone before the fireworks nuts get paid on Friday. Over the weekend, chances are, the stores won't be able to order more in time.

Then just dump the stuff in your bathtub and run the shower over it, to destroy it, or pour your garden hose on it.

I cover my ears with shooting ear covers, but I can't do that for my poor cat who runs under the chair from the loud blasts. I don't have a dog, but I would imagine the noisy turbulence has a bad effect on them too. Maybe some dog owners could advise about that.
4th-of-July-GIF.gif

fgsdfg.gif

My uncle's beagle was REALLY confused. She would hear fireworks, run to the coat rack, and not understand why my uncle wasn't putting her in the travel harness. He finally did, and took her for a walk.

My uncle is a competitive shooter and has brought the dog with him to practice since she was a puppy. Artemis associates gunshots with getting to ride in the car.

Forum List

Back