Here's an interesting video from the siege at the Capital.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Now, if I understand this right. Sullivan is taking the video. ( help me if I'm wrong) And a special effort is made of people with Trump clearly marked on their attire doing damage.
These same people seemed to melt back into the crowd (even after a woman is shot) and goes down stairs and changes gear, caught on another camera.
I can't imagine a Trump supporter doing that. I really hope they catch the guy with the helmet bashing the window

Now, if I understand this right. Sullivan is taking the video. ( help me if I'm wrong) And a special effort is made of people with Trump clearly marked on their attire doing damage.
These same people seemed to melt back into the crowd (even after a woman is shot) and goes down stairs and changes gear, caught on another camera.
I can't imagine a Trump supporter doing that. I really hope they catch the guy with the helmet bashing the window

And I've seen it in Portland done by the Rightwing. There are Anarchists from both sides that instigate the violence and then just disappear into the crowd. But I didn't see that so much there. It may have been the guy that led the charge where the Woman was killed and then changed clothing. That fits the image. But that's about it.

I see in here report the "What If", "This could have been" but zero proof otherwise. But I will admit that there were probably one or two or three professional instigators at work and they are not usually Dem nor Rep, they are criminals.

The fact remains that the majority of the invaders weren't professional Instigators. They were Rump Supporter traitors.

When I watched the released video day after it happened, it didn't register how the black, young, male (now identified as Antifa member) instantly yelled out "She's dead, she's dead!" before anyone even checked her to confirm. Is that the first thing people say when they see someone shot? I guess that's the first thing an Antifa type would say it appears. His motive as stated by the witness: to increase anger mode by surrounding mob. Have they arrested this perp yet? All evidence will come out eventually, one way or the other.

That is not a video from the siege of the capital it is an Asian girl trying to describe what the newsman wants he to say and she fails.
Obviously, you should add this to your lengthy list of commenting without watching OP's video. Good luck to you.

That is not a video from the siege of the capital it is an Asian girl trying to describe what the newsman wants he to say and she fails.
Obviously, you should add this to your lengthy list of commenting without watching OP's video. Good luck to you.
it certainly was more on topic than your post,,,carry on. If you happen to watch the viddy you will find it hard to follow what she say..

Forum List

Back