Here's A Funny Thought....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Just re-viewing the several weeks of Democrat inspired and encouraged riots, and, although the Right doesn't behave in that manner.....probably due to upbringing and understanding our American heritage......if the Right carried out a riot....

.....did you notice the televisions and sneakers flying off the shelves....kind of a fire sale of sorts......'

......try to see if any libraries were broken into.

Imagine some of us Righties racing home carrying stolen books.
Then you wouldn't see us for a few weeks.

Instead of "Kill whitey!!!!".....what'd we be screaming...."get those illiterates!!!!"

Just re-viewing the several weeks of Democrat inspired and encouraged riots, and, although the Right doesn't behave in that manner.....probably due to upbringing and understanding our American heritage......if the Right carried out a riot....

.....did you notice the televisions and sneakers flying off the shelves....kind of a fire sale of sorts......'

Instead of "Kill whitey!!!!".....what'd we be screaming...."get those illiterates!!!!"

When conservatives "riot" historians call it war. When conservatives march historians call it a crusade. Honestly, we can't fit another book in our home. We'd have to store them in our cars and under the back deck.

When conservatives "riot" historians call it war. When conservatives march historians call it a crusade. Honestly, we can't fit another book in our home. We'd have to store them in our cars and under the back deck.

I fully commiserate!!!

We're all about scribd, and kindle, for the same reason!!!

No wall space without shelves and bookcases.

Books!!!! Yeah I love books!!!

Books are NOT actually,,,, e books, online stuff. Involves more people and craftsmanship to do a book you hold, read and use your favorite bookmark.

What is truly funny is a conservative "thinking".

It is a great temptation to introduce a ‘fecal’ reference into the conversation…but I’ll resist.

Go for it, heck it's USMB that's what we do. :) He deserves it, the handle "taxman" itself, is fecal.

However even though he called it a "thinking", which fits I guess. Got to admit, that was a good oxymoron. 1 point for the Taxman, -1500 for all his other dumb posts.

You have a nerdy sense of humor.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Superman, being such an avid reader, you should start sharing your literacyness with yore friends, both of them! (Just kidding.)
When I read my first Isaac Asimov book, Counting the Eons, I was amazed at his ignorance. For the first time, I began taking notes and making comments on his abject ignorance. I sent these notes to his publisher who forwarded them to the Hateful Atheist. The best he could do, rather than acknowledge his many errors, was to call me "stupid" in a postcard. I sold it on EBay for $75.

Then I sold a Carl Sagan letter of the same sillyass retort for $125 without ever buying either author's books.

So take notes and share them with friends, like me.
I'll send you Al Gore's Earth in the Balance. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Did some mailings to Political Chic who now owes me big time, know what I mean, Vern?

New Topics

Forum List

Back