Here's a 'big surprise'. NY Times attempts to 'debunk' the Hunter Biden story.

This is their article, although I can't read it since I'm not paying them a penny for the funneled in propaganda news.

Here's the Media Matters spin....

They're late...NBC news already blew it out of the water....what little there was to it.

Attention, leftists: "NUH UH!!" is not a refutation.

But it's all you've got.
We can do better than that. We can call you out on any documented facts against Biden.
I kinda doubt it. All I've seen is NUH UH.
You aren't producing anything, therefore, your lying ass has nothing. Nothing to doubt when nothing is produced.
Hunter's laptop speaks for itself. I will not deny reality just because you're butthurt.

But it's all you've got.
We can do better than that. We can call you out on any documented facts against Biden.
You aren't producing anything, therefore, your lying ass has nothing. Nothing to doubt when nothing is produced.
Hunter's laptop speaks for itself. I will not deny reality just because you're butthurt.
You can't possibly be this stupid. Have you read the OP? The OP couldn't even post the link, so the opposite is true for you, absent any links? Dude, get a grip. How can anything speak for itself without reputable documentation from a confirmed source? Seriously, you can't be that fucking stupid?

But it's all you've got.
You can't possibly be this stupid. Have you read the OP? The OP couldn't even post the link, so the opposite is true for you, absent any links? Dude, get a grip. How can anything speak for itself without reputable documentation from a confirmed source? Seriously, you can't be that fucking stupid?
Yup, I called it. Butthurt NUH UH.

But it's all you've got.
Yup, I called it. Butthurt NUH UH.
See how easy it is to destroy your made up arguments? Lol! You're a loser once again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back