Here's a 'big surprise'. NY Times attempts to 'debunk' the Hunter Biden story.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is their article, although I can't read it since I'm not paying them a penny for the funneled in propaganda news.

Here's the Media Matters spin....

This is their article, although I can't read it since I'm not paying them a penny for the funneled in propaganda news.

About the only thing those assholes have successfully debunked are themselves.

This is from the same crap who are still pushing the Russia Conspiracy Theory hoax.

Hunter Biden got a Dishonorable Discharge, nuff said.
And he was only warming up then. He has graduated to shakedowns, extortion, money laundering and a wide assortment of sexual indescritions and crimes. The kid is disgusting, just like his daddy. Stick with Trumpie.
I wasn't at the General Court Martial, but was key witness at a Summary Court Martial, in a combat zone.

There is no story and there never will be. Try again.

Ha Angelo, making shit up doesn't count for real stories. Try that shit again in your next life. All you're doing is playing up to all the stupid's in your party.

This is from the same crap who are still pushing the Russia Conspiracy Theory hoax.
Trumps intelligence agencies said Russia was not a hoax.

Forum List

Back