Here we go...

Look no further. It showed up at the bottom of the page.
Keep trying Bat.. you've been caught once again lying....... you know damm well who he is..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgreen.gif

Last edited:
Keep trying Bat.. you've been caught once again lying....... you know damm well who he is..

View attachment 635672
Do I know who this is Cyndi?

I have never understood why people feel the need to use different screen names on different boards. It's like they are trying to hide something.

I mean damn, can't people just be who they are and let that be that?

Last edited:
Do I know who this is Cyndi?

I have never understood why people feel the need to use a different screen names on different boards. It's like they are trying to hide something.

I mean damn, can't people just be who they are and let that be that?
yes!
Only when they are hiding.. Me- gots- The same name everywhere.. ;) Which is how I want it... you too!
We are what we are... all up front.. and if in my travels... I like people to say hi to me! touche' it builds trust!

I started this thread in the introductory thread sub-forum and Meister shut it down at 3k views saying it had out lived it's shelf life. Fine. Then. So I started my REAL thread "...and the horse you rode in on." in the politics sub-forum, it got moved to General Discussion though I started with taxes and before I could get into the weeds on taxes. Fine. Then. So I started another thread "I'm new here..." to complain, eh. That got moved to General Discussion, that's fine. I show back up a couple days later and the "...and the horse you rode in on." thread is shut down but this "Introductory" thread of no consequence is reopened. Also the me complaining thread of no consequence is still open. I'm gonna need a map and a compass to keep up with all this. "...and the horse you rode in on." is where I intend to live as I've paid for the interweb connection and the fridge is stocked with cheap, domestic beer. Mr. Meister if you would be so kind please to move "...and the horse you rode in on." to either The Flame Zone or USMB Badlands (whichever is worserer) open it up and I'll be outta everyone's hair. Other than committing the mortal sin of plunking down a thread in the wrong sub-forum (not like I posted a recipe in the "don't post recipes here" thread) I don't see I've broken any rules and more impotently why is "...and the horse you rode in on." shut down? Shirley I get to defend myself from all the things posted at me there?

Oh look, a new paragraph. This is most unexpected. Matter of fact maybe move ALL my threads to the deepest, darkest hole this site has. "Better to rule in Hell..." I await the fair decision of the most illustrious, good-looking powers-that-be.

I have never understood why people feel the need to use different screen names on different boards. It's like they are trying to hide something.

With me it was cause teacher was taken so I went with my first alternate screen name, Marchimedes, (I've always made sure that was known here and there) which is also my twitter handle. I have one(1) post on twitter, goes sumpin like... "Imagine an image of the American flag here." Maybe now that free speech might be coming back to twitter my second tweet there will be the actual image.

yes!
Only when they are hiding.. Me- gots- The same name everywhere.. ;) Which is how I want it... you too!
We are what we are... all up front.. and if in my travels... I like people to say hi to me! touche' it builds trust!

And if your screen name is taken then hold to hope that one's repertoire, one's list of always spelled incorrectly words, images (we'll get to that,) lack of well defined paragraphs, the ability to get the unwashed masses to reply with unmitigated hatred to simple bait, view amassing stupid rants, lists that go on and on, run-on sentences that never seem to go anywhere and changes topic mid-stream, the first person I voted for was Ronaldus Reaganus, narcissistic (I would claim normal arrogance) bragging, trailing off without ever getting to the point...

I started this thread in the introductory thread sub-forum and Meister shut it down at 3k views saying it had out lived it's shelf life. Fine. Then. So I started my REAL thread "...and the horse you rode in on." in the politics sub-forum, it got moved to General Discussion though I started with taxes and before I could get into the weeds on taxes. Fine. Then. So I started another thread "I'm new here..." to complain, eh. That got moved to General Discussion, that's fine. I show back up a couple days later and the "...and the horse you rode in on." thread is shut down but this "Introductory" thread of no consequence is reopened. Also the me complaining thread of no consequence is still open. I'm gonna need a map and a compass to keep up with all this. "...and the horse you rode in on." is where I intend to live as I've paid for the interweb connection and the fridge is stocked with cheap, domestic beer. Mr. Meister if you would be so kind please to move "...and the horse you rode in on." to either The Flame Zone or USMB Badlands (whichever is worserer) open it up and I'll be outta everyone's hair. Other than committing the mortal sin of plunking down a thread in the wrong sub-forum (not like I posted a recipe in the "don't post recipes here" thread) I don't see I've broken any rules and more impotently why is "...and the horse you rode in on." shut down? Shirley I get to defend myself from all the things posted at me there?

Oh look, a new paragraph. This is most unexpected. Matter of fact maybe move ALL my threads to the deepest, darkest hole this site has. "Better to rule in Hell..." I await the fair decision of the most illustrious, good-looking powers-that-be.
I hate to say, "I told you so". . . but no, you had to do it your way.

:1peleas:

In other words....shorter words, in fact...staff is already sick of you. But being in the flame zone...good luck, skippy. Yer gonna need it down there. They love new chew toys and do NOT enjoy long drawn out posts where some noob pats himself on the back. It should be great entertainment for the rest of the board watching them poke ya.

I hate to say, "I told you so". . . but no, you had to do it your way.

:1peleas:

I'm not done yet, Mr. Beale. It's still my way. I showed up at this site, the so-called "introductory" thread. My first try. About now I'm 3k views in my so-called introductory thread. I think a lot of members told me I was gonna suck and so forth but show me an introductory thread that is more boss. That has more views? The powers that be have been very busy moving my threads hither and yon. That seems, well, Mr. Beale, very much suck like. Mr. Beale, I'm Marchimedes, I have your measure. I guess it's a thing, you thinking you own me. I'm still "Here we go.." On deck is that gal.

In other words....shorter words, in fact...staff is already sick of you.

Like I care. I used to be staff for years. I was admin, I was cool. Give me back my "...and the horse you rode in on." thread and I'll get busy. Doesn't matter what staff thinks of me. I'm gonna hunker down in the worst place this site has to offer and I'll rule.

In other words....shorter words, in fact...staff is already sick of you. But being in the flame zone...good luck, skippy. Yer gonna need it down there. They love new chew toys and do NOT enjoy long drawn out posts where some noob pats himself on the back. It should be great entertainment for the rest of the board watching them poke ya.

I'm good. I just started a thread in The Flame Zone. Right quick I got into taxes. Again, what is this about staff? This, for me, Marchimedes is eh. Are you telling me that staff is worried about me? I'm quite sure they are worried about me. I'm teacher. Some few at this site well understand that if I want to I'm gonna kill. It.

I did a little looking around and determined that "The Flame Zone" is the worst thread at this site or more betterer said it's the thread most likely to allow a miscreant such as I to post stuff. So I started a thread there titled "Son of "...and the horse your rode in on." (Clever that.) I managed to submit two(2) threads about actual politics...

1. A nice rant about taxes.
The Deuce. A nice rant about Mother government's disinformation board.

I was given a hard time (not about those posts but me being a jerk in other posts) and I responded in kind. Kinda thinking flame thread. I read the rules. I'm my OP I asked who was in charge and, I think, a member named Gracie told me they were, said member gave me a hard time, I responded in kind then Gracie, I think told me I was just fine in The Flame Zone. Pretty sure then I replied to all that posted in that, my thread. Ol' Marchimedes don't flee. I thought I was fine, thought I found my home at this site at a sub-forum where guests can not view. A thread where my charming personality and humble disposition shall not offend the sensitivities of the unregistered. I've been sufficiently herded to where I can cause the least amount of chaos and damage and the powers still get to say Marchimedes is allowed to post. Obviously I accepted all this. I was fine. I book marked The Flame Zone and spent some time sober. That suddenly came to a screeching halt and I clicked my most recent book mark, The Flame Zone and lo and behold...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

That seems odd. After all I'm allowed to post this.

Here's my theory: The powers that be allow me to be a jerk azzhole but when I start posting stuff of political consequence I am thwarted. Or it's a glitch. I'm sure it's a glitch.

It's The friggin Flame Zone. What does anybody care? My notifications are all nuts, I see things then when I click on them they go away,

-

I typed all that a couple of hours ago. I kept an open tab. I just spent a couple of hours with my neighbor drinking balls. I promise this site that anything I've ever submitted here has not been close to sober. What can I say? I enjoy gettin hammered and screaming at the interweb. I think that so long as I don't submit images I should be good with post length. I should not press this. Submit!

I wandered around. I checked the Politics sub-forum under US Discussion. No one at this site can keep a thread going? Roger that, no one at this site can keep up with a running commentary. No one at this site can connect to what just happened to what is happening to what is gonna happen and then put it down in text and stand to. I get it, this site is twatter with a few more characters. I've been recently informed that I have two(2) weeks to go before I go nuts in The Flame Thread. Couple weeks ago I did start a thread, there, and now I'm gigged. Seems inconsistent. I'll play. So, while I patiently wait for the time out for me to be able to post in the thread I already started in that place what's up? Welcome to my thread.

-

All things being fair I say I, the newb, me, Marchimedes, I am. I'll be fine in The Fame Zone. According to the rules of this site I'll try. Please to show me a rule I've broke. When I get after mods why do the members of this site warn me not to get after mods? Are ya'll afeared of the mods? That's gotta end. Mods are boss and more than anybody they have to justify their existence. Day in and day out.

-

Kizz my azz. I showed up here saying I'll do well. This stands. So I wait for The Flame Zone. And this. I'm teacher.

Forum List

Back