Here we go: Leftist Biden Govt Gestapo going after Musk

U.S. Treasury Department officials are reportedly looking at whether they have the legal authority to investigate Elon Musk’s recent purchase of Twitter due to his close ties to foreign governments and investors, which includes entities that are hostile to the United States.

The Washington Post reported that officials are concerned because “large foreign investors would have access to confidential information about Twitter’s finances — and potentially its users,” under the terms of Musk’s purchase of the company.

SUDDENLY.. people who own social media companies are somehow dangerous security breeches that the US Govt can act on.

Odd how this never happened from 2006-2022 throughout Twitters existence… ONLY now, it has SUDDENLY become necessary to send the govt hounds to attack.

Example number 15 of how our feds are corrupted arms of the Democrats abusing their power
This seems like the feds have ordinary national security information concerns to me. They haven't even opened an investigation about it, if they ever even do. :dunno: It would seem Mr. Friscus has the vapors.

Well thanks for admitting that SA cut production to hose President Biden but would not have done it if their buddy Trump was in office.

Thanks for admitting that S.A. deliberately screwed the American people, so why is Trump up their ass?

We don't know why they cut production. My theory is they knew Dementia would do nothing about it and they could make a killing on oil which I'm sure they had a great year for that thus far. From my understanding Dementia and Arabia had bad blood between them from the start, and Biden felt no need to make amends. The bottom line is his arrogance is now going to cost Americans even more. More for fuel, higher interest rates, higher inflation and we didn't even hit the upcoming diesel fuel shortage yet. As a retired tractor-trailer driver that's something I know a little bit about, and I can tell you it's likely to get uglier than what they are predicting. Then Biden actually asked Saudi Arabia to collude with him in order to help his party in the coming election, which I see as an impeachable offense.

Trump got along the best he could with Salman, Putin and even little Kim. NK stopped firing test missiles, Russia didn't start wars with any other countries, And Saudi Arabia was pumping out oil like they always have helping to give us great fuel prices, and you cut on Trump like this was a bad thing. Well if Trump's relationships with other leaders was a bad thing and Biden's relationships are a good thing, I'll take a bad thing any day of the week.

We don't know why they cut production. My theory is they knew Dementia would do nothing about it and they could make a killing on oil which I'm sure they had a great year for that thus far. From my understanding Dementia and Arabia had bad blood between them from the start, and Biden felt no need to make amends. The bottom line is his arrogance is now going to cost Americans even more. More for fuel, higher interest rates, higher inflation and we didn't even hit the upcoming diesel fuel shortage yet. As a retired tractor-trailer driver that's something I know a little bit about, and I can tell you it's likely to get uglier than what they are predicting. Then Biden actually asked Saudi Arabia to collude with him in order to help his party in the coming election, which I see as an impeachable offense.

Trump got along the best he could with Salman, Putin and even little Kim. NK stopped firing test missiles, Russia didn't start wars with any other countries, And Saudi Arabia was pumping out oil like they always have helping to give us great fuel prices, and you cut on Trump like this was a bad thing. Well if Trump's relationships with other leaders was a bad thing and Biden's relationships are a good thing, I'll take a bad thing any day of the week.
Oh ok, I get it. Trump "getting along" with foreign leaders like Kim Jong Un & Putin which you claimed helped this Country & is a good thing, but Pres. Biden requesting that S.A. raise production levels which would have benefitted every single person in this Country is an impeachable offense?

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound, do you?

Musk is probably taking Twitter private.

And then he will run it into the ground.
Musk bought Twitter when he realized his private emails would be released to the public in the lawsuit revealing that he's nothing but a priviledged primma donna asshole born into wealth who has the public bullshitted that the opposite is true. Twitter is a piece of shit that nobody else would touch with a ten foot pole.

Musk fired the top executives because they're smarter then him.

Oh ok, I get it. Trump "getting along" with foreign leaders like Kim Jong Un & Putin which you claimed helped this Country & is a good thing, but Pres. Biden requesting that S.A. raise production levels which would have benefitted every single person in this Country is an impeachable offense?

why would you lie about something so easily proven???

biden asked to delay the reduction until after the elections to avoid a negative response from voters,,,

No, that's not the impeachable offense. The impeachable offense is asking them to not cut or announce a production cut until after the election to help his party. That's called election rigging.

U.S. Treasury Department officials are reportedly looking at whether they have the legal authority to investigate Elon Musk’s recent purchase of Twitter due to his close ties to foreign governments and investors, which includes entities that are hostile to the United States.

The Washington Post reported that officials are concerned because “large foreign investors would have access to confidential information about Twitter’s finances — and potentially its users,” under the terms of Musk’s purchase of the company.

SUDDENLY.. people who own social media companies are somehow dangerous security breeches that the US Govt can act on.

Odd how this never happened from 2006-2022 throughout Twitters existence… ONLY now, it has SUDDENLY become necessary to send the govt hounds to attack.

Example number 15 of how our feds are corrupted arms of the Democrats abusing their power

Always standing up for the anti-American, globalist billionaires, I see. Elon Musk is from a mega wealthy family in South Africa. Rupbert Murdoch is Australians. Robert Mercer helped the Brexit movement pass which has destroyed the British economy.

Twitter used to be owned by Americans, who stood up for truth, democracy, and preventing violence. The globalist billionaires profit from the violence.

No, that's not the impeachable offense. The impeachable offense is asking them to not cut or announce a production cut until after the election to help his party. That's called election rigging.

No it isn't. Especially when the whole purpose of announcing the production cut in the first place was to mess with the US elections and keep Democrats from getting elected.

Not only that, OPEC didn't cut production. Joe twisted their arms adequately that it never happened.

No it isn't. Especially when the whole purpose of announcing the production cut in the first place was to mess with the US elections and keep Democrats from getting elected.

Not only that, OPEC didn't cut production. Joe twisted their arms adequately that it never happened.

Of course it happened. Look it up. It had nothing to do with the elections. How would OPEC benefit with a Republican Congress? The Democrats are their friends because they know Democrats will never respond to their production cuts. They will never allow the US to increase production to keep their envirokooks happy.

Always standing up for the anti-American, globalist billionaires, I see. Elon Musk is from a mega wealthy family in South Africa. Rupbert Murdoch is Australians. Robert Mercer helped the Brexit movement pass which has destroyed the British economy.

Twitter used to be owned by Americans, who stood up for truth, democracy, and preventing violence. The globalist billionaires profit from the violence.
Twitter was run by clueless owners who didn’t know that a bunch of middle management radical leftists just beneath them were manipulating algorithms, censoring/banning Conservatives, and spreading false narratives and misinformation. They’ve been exposed, and many have melted down when they lost their 10 hour a week jobs that offered yoga classes and expensive lattes. The company needed to stop their authoritarian suppression to manipulate elections and to trim the fat as they were bloated with lazy, angry, entitled, spiteful woke millennial/Gen z folk

Do you know who is getting richer than globalist billionaires?... the drug cartels... thanks to uncle Joe Biden....

The states do it too. Look at DeSantis going after businesses who defy him.

And it's getting worse at both levels.

Forum List

Back