Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

post #275
You cant fucking be serious! Did you ever learn to read above a first grade level? This is what I said:

Once again you have failed miserably to back up your lie that the vaccine is somehow responsible for transmitting covid. We know that those who are vaccinated can be infected and spread Covid .We know that the Delta varient is somewhat resitant to the vax. But as I pointed out , that is entirely different. Bottom line is that you got caught in a lie. You got caught spreading disinformation which is obvious to anyone with two funtioning brain cell. Now you are trying to gaslight your way out of that. Not working. You can't make me doubt myself

There is something seriously wrong with the way your brain functions, or more accuratly malfunctions. Same goes for Trout

There is no precedent. No administration has said the Govt or an employer has the right to force medical procedures on you as a term for employment until the Bidenista Regime.
This is false. I already pointed out schools. I guarantee you that hospitals have similar requirements at the very least in specific cases. The flu vaccine, for instance, was a hard requirement for the staff where my son was being treated for cancer. Had he been exposed to the flu, there would have been a fairly large chance that it would have killed him.

Biden now says that the DOJ is looking into making vaccines mandatory for everyone in America using a Federal mandate.

Astonishing...

>Biden now says that the DOJ is looking into making vaccines mandatory for everyone in America using a Federal mandate.

Good! Or as an alternative Lepper type collonies for the unvaxxed
Wow. You have no interest in living in a free country, eh? You want to allow the government to decide for everyone what health care treatments they need eh?

Probably close to 100 million people already had COVID. Many of them are unvaccinated. You favor forcing them to get a shot if they don't want one?

I think we should all be alarmed by Totalitarian Biden Regime. I'm alarmed that so many Americans actually support forced health treatments. Don't like creamed peas? Might make you sick and you don't need any? Too bad, eat some; it's good for you.

They are working on taking the 1st Amendment too (working with Facebook to tag content to be censored). Soon people probably won't e even be able make a post at Twitter that is anti-vaccine mandate or otherwise anti-official narrative.

Patriots such as yourself should be standing for Liberty, not Tyranny.

How about this we don't force anyone to get the vaccine against her will but anyone who chooses not to must sign an affidavit in court, affirming that they are refusing the vaccine of their own free will. Then if they get covid their insurance company doesn't have to cover their treatment and they are placed at the back of the line anyone who did get the vaccine that bill got sick if treated before them and if they died because they treatment takes too long too bad

How about this we don't force anyone to get the vaccine against her will but anyone who chooses not to must sign an affidavit in court, affirming that they are refusing the vaccine of their own free will. Then if they get covid their insurance company doesn't have to cover their treatment and they are placed at the back of the line anyone who did get the vaccine that bill got sick if treated before them and if they died because they treatment takes too long too bad
If my insurance company tried that shit, I'd drop them in a heartbeat.

If my insurance company tried that shit, I'd drop them in a heartbeat.
Most insurance companies would refuse to cover you if you intentionally refused to take precautions against the virus. Fish who is that is now illegal for them to do so under Obamacare. so this would be an exemption to Obamacare which I think Trump supporters would love

How about we all stop being Nazis and let everyone decide their own health care for themselves.

Let's think about your idea...

Cardiovascular disease kills more people than COVID. So does cancer.

Exercise and eating right can prevent a multitude of diseases.

How about we deny to cover treatment for heart disease and cancer for anyone who does not exercise daily and does not eat perfectly healthy (as defined by the government dietary recommendations).

I'd be fine. I exercise daily and never eat any junk food. Ever. You?

See how unAmerican that would be?

Most insurance companies would refuse to cover you if you intentionally refused to take precautions against the virus. Fish who is that is now illegal for them to do so under Obamacare. so this would be an exemption to Obamacare which I think Trump supporters would love

Your insurance company has to honor all parts of the contract you have with them. Unless you have one that states they won't cover any doctors visits or hospitalization because you didn't take the shot, I'd sure like to see that contract.

Well you see........this is why many of us on the right are against government healthcare. If we had that today, everybody would be forced to take the vaccine under their demand because they'd have a monopoly on healthcare. Thanks for the perfect example why we should never have government healthcare: because it would give them too much power over us.

>Biden now says that the DOJ is looking into making vaccines mandatory for everyone in America using a Federal mandate.

Wow. You have no interest in living in a free country, eh? You want to allow the government to decide for everyone what health care treatments they need eh?

Probably close to 100 million people already had COVID. Many of them are unvaccinated. You favor forcing them to get a shot if they don't want one?

I think we should all be alarmed by Totalitarian Biden Regime. I'm alarmed that so many Americans actually support forced health treatments. Don't like creamed peas? Might make you sick and you don't need any? Too bad, eat some; it's good for you.

They are working on taking the 1st Amendment too (working with Facebook to tag content to be censored). Soon people probably won't e even be able make a post at Twitter that is anti-vaccine mandate or otherwise anti-official narrative.

Patriots such as yourself should be standing for Liberty, not Tyranny.
What is a free country. ?? A place where everyone does whatever they want, whenever they want without consideration for how it effects others? The Covid vax is not just about the individual who refuses it. It effects everyone when a virus is allowed to run wild. We require schools kids to get certain immunizations. Are you against that too or would you be ok with kids being exposed to polio and smallpox. We are talking about public safety

Maybe you think that in a free country, stopping at red lights and stop signs should be optional. How about yelling fire in a crowded theater?

And the government is not going to make you eat creamed peas and is not sensoring the internet.

You seem to be confused about the difference between a free country and anarchy

Get real

Last edited:
Well you see........this is why many of us on the right are against government healthcare. If we had that today, everybody would be forced to take the vaccine under their demand because they'd have a monopoly on healthcare. Thanks for the perfect example why we should never have government healthcare: because it would give them too much power over us.
Lots of countries have government healthcare. I’m not aware of any that force people to take the vaccine.

Seems you’re being a little hysterical.

What is a free country. ?? A place where everyone does whatever they want, whenever they want without consideration for how it effects others? The Covid vax is not just about the individual who refuses it. It effects everyone when a virus is allowed to run wild. We require schools kids to get certain immunizations. Are you against that too or would you be ok with kids being exposed to polio and smallpox. We are talking about public safety

Maybe you think that in a free country, stopping at red lights and stop signs should be optional. How about yelling fire in a crowded theater?

And the government is not going to make you eat creamed peas and is not sensoring the internet.

You seem to be confused about the difference between a free country and anarchy

Get real
It's a fundamental human right to make your own health care decisions. This even includes whether or not you wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device (face mask). It certainly applied to injections of foreign substances, regardless of approval status by the FDA (which the vaccines do not currently have).

My guess is that the FDA will approve them soon, more places will mandate them, and then they will be shown to be largely ineffective against emerging strains such as Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, and those that follow.

But hopefully it won't matter much as COVID becomes less deadly and ubiquitous, like four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives (for which there are no vaccines).

It's a fundamental human right to make your own health care decisions. This even includes whether or not you wish to wear an arguably-ineffective medical device (face mask). It certainly applied to injections of foreign substances, regardless of approval status by the FDA (which the vaccines do not currently have).
All rights have limits and come with responsibilities< We all have a responsibility to protect public health

New Topics

Forum List

Back