Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

?

Clearly you still do not follow. It is willful at this point.
it's clear you have no idea our judicial system and laws. Who enforces those laws and who provides guilt or innocence of the law.

Here we go again

Christian conservative broadcaster David Brody on Wednesday declared that segregation had returned to the United States -- but this time its victims were right-wing Christians who are refusing to get vaccinated against the novel coronavirus.

Thses people atr lunaticks! Segregation? Segregation involves people who have no choice about an innate characteristic. These people are making a choice, and irrational choice and sghould be segregated. Lepper colonies come to mind

The point is - nothing changed. It's always been legal for employers to require vaccinations.
but they can't. They can't tell you not to drink, smoke, drive or have children. Where the fk do you live?

Clearly not. He ran away from my points as soon as he could no longer hide the fact he had no answer.
It reminds me of people who claim that employers can't discriminate - at all. I think they just get the most superficial sense of what certain laws are about and make a bunch of assumptions.

Clearly not. He ran away from my points as soon as he could no longer hide the fact he had no answer.
the fk I did. you loser. you can't explain and it's my problem. no employer can mandate any health related items. Ask blacks and old people religious, age it's called discrimination. what a fking bunch of fking idiots.

I'm not sure what that means. But I'm not going to chase you around the trolling bush. If you got nuthin', you got nuthin'.
discrimination is discrimination and they can't do it. You cite the law that says they can!

the fk I did. you loser. you can't explain and it's my problem. no employer can mandate any health related items. Ask blacks and old people religious, age it's called discrimination. what a fking bunch of fking idiots.
Yes, you did. Blanket denials whilst you have yet to bring a point other than because you say so does not change that.

WTF, where did all that talk of public accommodation run off to? Publicly traded corporations should never have rights over the individuals as it isn't individually own.

Public accommodation does not apply here. A business is not allowed to refuse service on the basis of your characteristics such as race, sex, religion for example. You can be refused service for your conduct. You can be refused service if you are drunk or if you are obnoxious. Businesses can require customers to wear masks. They can also make a vaccine or wearing a mask mandatory.

Google this, courts rule corporation can require vaccines

A Texas federal judge on Saturday upheld a Houston hospital system’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for staff, in a decision that could offer clarity on the legal question of whether companies can require the shot.

But don’t expect the ruling to open the floodgates on more employers requiring COVID-19 vaccinations, experts said.

At a time when many bosses are already reluctant to force the issue, the court decision might nudge more health-care providers into requiring the COVID-19 vaccination, they said. But that could be it.

“A lot of employers have decided they don’t want the controversy,” said Kevin Troutman, a partner at Fisher Phillips representing management in employment law cases.

Public accommodation does not apply here. A business is not allowed to refuse service on the basis of your characteristics such as race, sex, religion for example. You can be refused service for your conduct. You can be refused service if you are drunk or if you are obnoxious. Businesses can require customers to wear masks. They can also make a vaccine or wearing a mask mandatory.

Well, it could apply if a state puts non vaccinated folks on their protected class list.

I thought the right, in general, did not trust government agencies. I can tell you I sure as hell do not, no one anywhere in the US has fucked up COVID response worse than the CDC. I could care less what the CDC has to say about the vaccination, we all can see the death tolls and hospitalizations from COVID. We can look at worldwide numbers for effects of the vaccine as it has been 'tested' on hundreds of millions across the globe. It is crystal clear that COVID represents a greater health risk to me at this point in time than the vaccine. That is all we need to know.

The constant pointing at the CDC by those that do not trust the CDC in the first place is a distraction.
enjoy

Piss off before someone takes the fly swatter after you.

Forum List

Back