Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

"Federal law does not prohibit public agencies and private businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency use authorization, the Department of Justice concluded in an opinion"

Ahh... so we're not talking about actual mandates that everyone must be vaccinated. I was worried based on your topic header. This is just about employers requiring vaccinations.

Yes, it is. I know several mds, nurses, and paramedics who say otherwise. I'll take their word over the constant fabrications, censorship, and propaganda coming from the media, govt, and pharma.
I'm an MD. It's not happening.

Still wanting to find out how these "infections" came about as a result of taking a vaccine two months prior.

Drop the Democtat propaganda cue cards, snowflake. I saw Harris, Pelosi, & Schumer recite the same exact thing. Schumer did it better.
You do not call me names, little incel boy, capisci? Not unless you do it in person... but you treasonous insurrectionist cowards only act as a mob.

You are a traitor and anathema to a free democratic society. Get out now. Russia awaits. And take with you whoever raised you to be a fascist little dweeb.

Those were real vaccines for real threats. They were one shot and total vax. They never killed more than a handful.

This "vax" is for something that is a fraud and no threat. This vax is 2+ shots and you do not vax, you keep testing "positive." This vax is murdering thousands and your side is lying about that....
How many science courses did you pass? Include elementary school.

j
The demofk hypocrites declaring war on us! Come on mthr fkers
This Democrat tells you to watch your filthy mouth, boy. I do not tolerate insult from fascist traitors.

You either put up or shut up. And with your violent mass-murdering attitude, I am obligated to forward your pussy ID to HS. If you didn't already have a file, you do now, boy!

Cretin

I'm an MD. It's not happening.

Still wanting to find out how these "infections" came about as a result of taking a vaccine two months prior.
omg be careful! If you talk too much science at them, their heads will explode!

Yes.

Today, Biden said that the Admin is considering mandating vaccinations for all federal employees...

(Video)

There is no need for the millions of people who already had COVID to get vaccinated. Their natural antibodies against the actual virus are more effective at preventing Delta COVID than the ones created by the vaccines against the bio-engineered spike protein.

Vaccines are made to mimic natural immunity, and they are not quite as good at protecting one who has been infected by the actual virus and gets long-lasting T- and B-cells in their marrow....

The party of Science strikes out again.
How much science do you know? Immunity can be temporary, whether from infection or vaccine.

Who strikes out are those who ignore science, thinking they know better because they watch Tucker Carlson, and then spread Delta to their children and neighbors. I mean, nobody minds if a few million Republicans disappear, but children? That's a bit much. Y'all are vile sociopaths.

But Ray the mrna has been studied for at least 20 years.

I wonder if the same people against the vaccine refuse regereron, remdesivir or other non FDA approved drugs they are using in the hospitals to save their lives? Maybe they should refuse to take those drugs to save their lives. What do you think?

I think that when your back is against the wall and facing extreme illness or death you will try anything. That's not the case with the vaccines. You are healthy, feel great, take reasonable precautions, and it's not worth the risk of taking an experimental drug to try and make sure you stay that way. This vaccine has not been studied for 20 years, only the makeup of it. If the FDA was assured these covid vaccines had enough research to be safe, they would have gotten FDA approval. If the manufacturers of these vaccines were assured they were completely safe, they would not have insisted on liability immunity if something goes wrong.

As I stated earlier I am experiencing problems now I never had before after I took the vaccine. Does that mean it's without a doubt the vaccine that's responsible? We don't know because we don't have enough research on it. All I know is a blood test is off and I didn't feel this way before I got the vaccine.

The answer: Herd immunity. It is not just about you. It is about stopping the spread in the community that you are supposidly part of. It is about quelling the developmemt of varients by denying the virus of hosts . Those waivers are standard for any vaccine.

You do not take an experimental vaccine, risk negative results, temporarily illness and potential complications for your community. You do that for yourself.

"Federal law does not prohibit public agencies and private businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccines that are under emergency use authorization, the Department of Justice concluded in an opinion"

Ahh... so we're not talking about actual mandates that everyone must be vaccinated. I was worried based on your topic header. This is just about employers requiring vaccinations.
Mandates for anyone with a job. Weird how freeloaders are always given a pass by Dimwingers.

The Biden Pandemic is getting worse again, even after President Trump handed him the vaccine. Way to go Democrats.
right? gave him the supposed virus ender and they blew it.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Public health and safety is not a voluntary agency, they have the legal right to mandate things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back