Here we go agoan May Day riots!

portland again, 6 arrested.

and now 14 arrested in seattle.

chaos in the in the usual places.
I have always wondered why they don't clear the streets and hour or two before sunset? When you look at pictures or video, it always seems to get bad under cover of darkness.
Democrats want chaos and unrest in the streets...they acquire votes this way...with rabid drooling angry libs....
The mayors of those cities and their governor are entirely to permissive, waiting entirely too long before calling a peaceful demonstration an illegal riot and not having sufficient forces in place and a plan for dealing with what their permissiveness has let loose.
True....but why?....there must be a good reason in their minds....it was to tarnish Trump but why do they let it continue now?...the answer should frighten everyone....
Never thought it was to tarnish trump, as trump (and Biden too, for that matter) do not control local policing, mayors and governor do, though it certainly did not help trump when he wanted to use federal forces without local approval or cooperation. You know I'm no trump fan, but I didn't think worse of him because there were riots in a few cities, and people were burning and stealing crap, almost with impunity.
I don't think it is continuing to spite Biden, either. It is just a general disrespect of law and civil norms in general and a total disrespect of local law and local authority, that will have to be dealt with as the local issue it is. I suspect rather harshly until it is stopped. Lived through the 60. Seen this before. If they employed overwhelming force to violent protests where they occurred, you would not hear me complaining, but it would need to be state and local forces as those local trouble makers have to respect the authority of the community in which they live.
Just my opinion. I do not purport to have a particularly sensitive, enlightened view point on putting down riots or rioters.
I guarantee you they are turning blue voters red in Oregon and Washington...how many?...who knows but even democrat voters don't want their cities burned every damn night....elected class dems know they have all the tricks to steal elections on local and now on a national level so they don't care what the voters think....they will just rig elections put up a fence and surround themselves with troops....
At the local level and in local/state elections, I agree. That does not translate to the national stage, though, unless the state asks for help from Federal to put it down and doesn't get it. Just like if the Federal government tried to trample state and local authority and take control, it would definitely work against them.

portland again, 6 arrested.

and now 14 arrested in seattle.

chaos in the in the usual places.
Oh no, couldn't be! Those peaceful people in Portland and Seattle would never take part in burning, looting and murdering. They are not insurrectionists. Sure they're not. They should start shooting at them indiscriminately like the capitol police who MURDER unarmed female photographers do.

Forum List

Back