Here we go again

Another demonstration with vandalism and violence..but something missing this time..no tear gas or rubber bullets. Wonder why?...MAGA Marchers and Proud Boys Descend on D.C., Setting Fire to Churches' Black Lives Matter Signs and Getting into Stabbing Fights
"Wonder why"... no you don't. We all know why. Same reason that on the Sunday before the election MAGAts were blocking highways with no consequences, and peaceful protestors were getting gassed for kneeling in a side street. The entire world knows who we are now, and what this country is now. It has been laid bare.

Another demonstration with vandalism and violence..but something missing this time..no tear gas or rubber bullets. Wonder why?...MAGA Marchers and Proud Boys Descend on D.C., Setting Fire to Churches' Black Lives Matter Signs and Getting into Stabbing Fights

Don't know what FAKE NEWS media bullshit propaganda you read, BenT, but the Trump supporters by all accounts I've read were having a peaceful demonstration until the usual violent anti-Trumpers came along and picked a fight with them shoving them around, and 1 got shot, there were 4 stabbings and 23 arrests if I remember right.

Just another example of the radical left violent mobs terrorizing our nation so that lying idiots like you can try to claim Trump is behind it.

Look at those embarrassing sissies. My, aren't they brave to gather in a group with their princess soldier cosplay outfits and gang up on people. Peel any of those sissies off from the herd, and he would start filling his diaper immediately.

Don't know what FAKE NEWS media bullshit propaganda you read, BenT, but the Trump supporters by all accounts I've read were having a peaceful demonstration until the usual violent anti-Trumpers came along and picked a fight with them shoving them around, and 1 got shot, there were 4 stabbings and 23 arrests if I remember right.

Just another example of the radical left violent mobs terrorizing our nation so that lying idiots like you can try to claim Trump is behind it.
This fraud ^^ cheers the violence and hopes for it everyday. then he cries like a little baby when someone reports it. these people have worms in their brains.

B-b-b-b-but MAGA morons are just sooo peaceful dontcha know....
I see they have the required "Don't tread on me" flag. Where were the dont tread on me frauds when our military was assaulting our citizens? Where were they when the secret police force was kidnapping citizens off the streets? These proud sissies are utter frauds TO A MAN.

Didn't work out very well for those antifa and BLM fucks. Go Proud Boys!

Link to video

Mr. Stabby there on the left was one of the BLM "protesters." He as did others got a proper MAGA beatdown...

pb1.JPG

pb2.JPG

Didn't work out very well for those antifa and BLM fucks. Go Proud Boys!

Link to video

Mr. Stabby there on the left was one of the BLM "protesters." He as did others got a proper MAGA beatdown...

View attachment 428684

View attachment 428685
Haha, look at those impotent pussies, burning signs and ganging up on people. Might as well carry signs that say, "We are terrified pussies, please.do not bother us unless we are in our herd, so that we don't fill our diapers."

you fucks were warned not to push too far. now you pussies are going to get what you have coming.
Nah, this is a civilized.country. let them put on their little princess cosplay parades. Once the mentally ill freak is gone from the white house, these choads will go back to digging ditches and picking up my garbage.

you fucks were warned not to push too far. now you pussies are going to get what you have coming.
Nah, this is a civilized.country. let them put on their little princess cosplay parades. Once the mentally ill freak is gone from the white house, these choads will go back to digging ditches and picking up my garbage.
You sure do live a rich fantasy life. I guess traitors like you need hobbies too.

Yea, just like this one in Georgia who beat the shit out of a dem supporter for holding a sign.

Yea, just like this one in Georgia who beat the shit out of a dem supporter for holding a sign.

Debbie, you're such a downer. You throw up a solitary case of a lone individual acting like a nut tearing up a sign. I'm talking about repeated, organized mobs of violent radicals who plan ahead to go to rallies and start violence, knife and shoot people to suppress political and ideological opposition!

You sure do live a rich fantasy life. I guess traitors like you need hobbies too.
While you're out there, don't forget to grab the old microwave and lamp. I get sick of you guys being too lazy to hop down off the truck and do your jobs.

Forum List

Back