Here we go again, liberals...with this pandering to black voters crap!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Democrats, this is how we got Trump, this is why we will see yet another 4 years of Donald Trump. I understand if this was the 60's, the 70's and maybe the 80's...but this pandering and crooning all over black people, as if their agenda is somehow exclusive to the needs and wants of every american in this country and IT IS NOT!!!

If you are black in this country, still needing a handout after years of white people putting in place mechanism to boost your status in this country and you are still struggling to get by, than that's your fuckin problem. We come from a history of oppressed people who managed to etch out a path in thier lives to keep solvent and strong and I for one am sick and tired of politicians singling us out as some special need race that always need handouts and help from tax payers.

Get a job, two if necessary and get on with life.

There is not one need a black family has that whites, asians, latino's, etc don't have that we all don't experience. Yes we have to deal with racism, but there are laws in place, votes to be made and personal investment to address this, IF WE GET OFF OUR ASS, OFF OF WW TITS AND PERSUE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Democrats, this is how we got Trump, this is why we will see yet another 4 years of Donald Trump. I understand if this was the 60's, the 70's and maybe the 80's...but this pandering and crooning all over black people, as if their agenda is somehow exclusive to the needs and wants of every american in this country and IT IS NOT!!!

If you are black in this country, still needing a handout after years of white people putting in place mechanism to boost your status in this country and you are still struggling to get by, than that's your fuckin problem. We come from a history of oppressed people who managed to etch out a path in thier lives to keep solvent and strong and I for one am sick and tired of politicians singling us out as some special need race that always need handouts and help from tax payers.

There is not one need a black family has that whites, asians, latino's, etc don't have that we all don't experience. Yes we have to deal with racism, but there are laws in place, votes to be made and personal investment to address this, IF WE GET OFF OUR ASS, OFF OF WW TITS AND PERSUE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

It makes those rich, white liberals feel good inside when they're apologetic to the black folks. I think deep down inside, they want to be held in the arms of a black mammy, while she sings them a sweet lullaby and whispers "It's gonna be alright..."

White guilt and self-hatred is a funny thing. :laughing0301:

/---/ How's this for pandering?
Clyburn: More Blacks Were Employed During Slavery Than Under Trump
“James Clyburn,” Congressional Black Caucasians, “Dismisses Record Black Employment” in America today. He was on the Fox Business Network on Tuesday. He dismissed record low black unemployment under Trump, stating, “We were fully employed during slavery,” so this doesn’t carry any weight with him. Folks, is that reasonable? Is that logical? Is that even sane? I mean, what kind of anger or partisanship must you be simmering with or effervescing almost going to boil over with? Here are your people, African-Americans, having one of the most record economic periods in their lives." - Rush

We had a black president and have lots of black politicians that won fair elections. Racism isn't gone but it has largely lost its grip on our society. In general people that feel victimized and helpless need to look in the mirror for the answers to their problems.

We had a black president and have lots of black politicians that won fair elections. Racism isn't gone but it has largely lost its grip on our society. In general people that feel victimized and helpless need to look in the mirror for the answers to their problems.
Blacks have had their reckless phase.
70% of them are born out of wedlock.
A large percentage don't even know who their father is.
Maybe if Hollywood would stop stereotyping them, they might become a large block of responsible voters.

What Obama encouraged was racism.
Blacks feel, they can openly express their extreme racist opinions and be congratulated for it.
White cops or cops in general are considered racist. Our flag and our national anthem are racist. Whites wearing red hats are racist. Anyone wearing red hats is racist.

Did anyone notice Bloomberg surrounding himself with nothing but blacks behind him in a speech he was giving? It looked like a Hillary Clinton campaign stop. If she EVER had any people behind her who weren't black or wrapped in those hijab things, I never saw it.

Fine, they only want black and Muslim votes, they don't need mine. Talk about pandering!!

• Banned

It makes those rich, white liberals feel good inside when they're apologetic to the black folks. I think deep down inside, they want to be held in the arms of a black mammy, while she sings them a sweet lullaby and whispers "It's gonna be alright..."

It makes me cringe inside when I see all these political ads aimed at black voters, with violins playing in the back ground over how oppressed we are and what they plan to do about it. This happens years after year after year, every time we have a major election.....We want to do this for you, do that for you....if in fact all this shit was put into play and we still out here struggling???? Whats the damn end game in all this? There is nothing more simple, than raising your kids properly, working a 9-5 and participating and investing in your best interest both politically and morally....why then must we be singled out as being special???? I don't fuckin get it and it urks me to see black leaders latching onto this bullshit and demanding more...more of fuckin what???

Oh, I agree and black people need to stop letting these die hard blue fucks make us out to be these pitiful victims of shit? The only reason they cuddle us and baby us is because we're lazy and we don't vote....they don't pander to any race like this but us...and I'm sick of it.

Did anyone notice Bloomberg surrounding himself with nothing but blacks behind him in a speech he was giving? It looked like a Hillary Clinton campaign stop. If she EVER had any people behind her who weren't black or wrapped in those hijab things, I never saw it.

Fine, they only want black and Muslim votes, they don't need mine. Talk about pandering!!
Did he break out into MLKs speech "FREE AT LAST.....FREE AT LAST.....PRAISE THE LORD I'M FREE AT LAST!!

Blacks have had their reckless phase.
70% of them are born out of wedlock.
A large percentage don't even know who their father is.
Maybe if Hollywood would stop stereotyping them, they might become a large block of responsible voters.

What Obama encouraged was racism.
Blacks feel, they can openly express their extreme racist opinions and be congratulated for it.
White cops or cops in general are considered racist. Our flag and our national anthem are racist. Whites wearing red hats are racist. Anyone wearing red hats is racist.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you can come to the table with some sense, Mud face.....I raised 5 kids alone by myself and every single one of my kids are doing just fine with thier college degrees. Black parents as are all parents need to just get involved and stay involved and encourage our kids to do the right things in life and all mine did and are reeping the fruits of thier labor.

Did he break out into MLKs speech "FREE AT LAST.....FREE AT LAST.....PRAISE THE LORD I'M FREE AT LAST!!
Be careful or Trump or his wife will claim that speech as thier own....LOLOLO

Exactly and this is the shit that took white voters to Trump.....finally a racist that speaks my language.

Bloomberg has the best stage props money can buy.

Well said.

It makes me cringe inside when I see all these political ads aimed at black voters, with violins playing in the back ground over how oppressed we are and what they plan to do about it. This happens years after year after year, every time we have a major election.....We want to do this for you, do that for you....if in fact all this shit was put into play and we still out here struggling???? Whats the damn end game in all this? There is nothing more simple, than raising your kids properly, working a 9-5 and participating and investing in your best interest both politically and morally....why then must we be singled out as being special???? I don't fuckin get it and it urks me to see black leaders latching onto this bullshit and demanding more...more of fuckin what???

The Democrat's serenading black voters is just a "feel-good" thing with them. They have to maintain their claim that the Democrat Party is the only party that cares about minorities, even though they really haven't done much for them over the last 50 years.

I'm not tooting his horn, but President Trump has exposed just how phony the Democrat Party has become. If you look at his policies that effect minorities, he's turning out to be the first real post-racial President this country has had since JFK. Meanwhile, the Democrats keep plodding along with their same old system that has kept black folks down since LBJ's "Great Society" and "War on Poverty."

The Democrat's serenading black voters is just a "feel-good" thing with them. They have to maintain their claim that the Democrat Party is the only party that cares about minorities, even though they really haven't done much for them over the last 50 years.

I'm not tooting his horn, but President Trump has exposed just how phony the Democrat Party has become. If you look at his policies that effect minorities, he's turning out to be the first real post-racial President this country has had since JFK. Meanwhile, the Democrats keep plodding along with their same old system that has kept black folks down since LBJ's "Great Society" and "War on Poverty."
dude, stop with this Trump is a black man's salvation.....Trump have absolutely nothing to do with low black unemployment....hispanics have all but went into hiding and low level jobs are being held by low skill black workers..who can not survive on states to fullfill welfare requests.

Dems court minorities -

Trump goes after mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, ass kissing, uneducated, turd polishers.

Forum List

Back