Here might be a way to go get everyone vaccinated.. My thoughts

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Make everyone have a voter ID card with their finger prints on it connected to your vaccine card .. That way you have no excuse to get a voter ID and use it.. Only way to mail it in is if you take it a local post office or catch your mail lady with a scanner to make your your print matches .. If you mail it in you have to have your finger prints on the ballot so they can match it up..

I already have a voters registration card. No judge is ever going to negate that card.

Make everyone have a voter ID card with their finger prints on it connected to your vaccine card .. That way you have no excuse to get a voter ID and use it.. Only way to mail it in is if you take it a local post office or catch your mail lady with a scanner to make your your print matches .. If you mail it in you have to have your finger prints on the ballot so they can match it up..

What about my grandson who cannot receive a vaccine because of his chemo treatments would cause an allergic reaction, probably killing him?

Why not go against every females choice and ban abortions whilst you're at it!! My body, my choice.

Thanks but no thanks, commie.

The best way was for Biden and the Hoe to have kept their mouths shut when they were telling everyone not to trust the vaccine because orange man bad!!!!

If the smallpox vaccine was as good as the covid 'vaccine' only 30% of America would be dead by now. No thanks, keep your experimental treatment. Get back to me when there really is a vaccine.

I don't think this is a good
"See...we told you so ." scenario.

If the SHTF and hyperinflation kicks in,
it's gonna make Mad Max look like a trip to Disney World.
That's even before war comes home to roost.
Thats coming anyway bro.

Voting is pointless.

We NEED a reset.

Fail

The bible says THE END is coming.
A lot of folks buy that too.

It looks like humans have perfected the concept of self-fulfilling prophesies, if nothing else..
IDK about 'The End' but a whole lotta things do seem to be lining up rather uncannily don't you think?

Kinda creepy if you axe me.

Our entire nation, culture, economy, everything is corrupt and teetering on a precipice of something.

Is it 'The End' of it all? Probably not. However, we are very close to 'this USA' ending.

If you are critical you can see that it has not really been the USA for many decades.

Honesty will see that we are in a shell.

The corruption is rife, transparently public, and unafraid because there are no consequences.

A final transformation is here, and it has started.

Forum List

Back