Here is your typical Biden voter.

Such an angry bitch.

The word Karma comes to mind....

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
John D ●
@RedWingGrips

Woman had a TDS meltdown over a MAGA street corner rally then proceeded to hit the vehicle in front of her while police were behind her

11:35 AM · Sep 22, 2020

This is the best thing from today...watching that bitch get shit on, because she hates Trump, the Trumpers did nothing to her, she was the aggressor and she's now paying for it......

Such an angry bitch. The word Karma comes to mind....

TRUMP HAS THE POWER
Supreme Court Amy Trump.jpg

TO BRING OUT THE INNER ASSHOLE IN DEMOCRATS

Ooooooooooh Shit !!!!

Man, that was funny.

Go fuck yourself lady.

It's to damn bad the air bag didn't deploy. Now that would have been funnier.

TRUMP HAS THE POWER
View attachment 391918
I'm not so sure I would put a hat on Roberts.
Yeah, well, his track record is a lot more mainstream than Ruth, Sotomayor, Kagan or Breyer. He's a work in progress.
Yeah, Roberts is like Kennedy, some of his decisions are good, some are bad.....it seems he's bad on the high profile ones.

TRUMP HAS THE POWER
View attachment 391918
I'm not so sure I would put a hat on Roberts.
Yeah, well, his track record is a lot more mainstream than Ruth, Sotomayor, Kagan or Breyer. He's a work in progress.
Yeah, Roberts is like Kennedy, some of his decisions are good, some are bad.....it seems he's bad on the high profile ones.

Yep, but definitely not in the camp Obumma was taking us or the direction Ginsberg had been heading.

SCOTUS.png

We have Roberts a moderate, we have Gorsuch and Kavanaugh who are moderate conservative, Alito who a strict conservative, Thomas who is hardline conservative, now all we need is one more in the Alito / Thomas camp.

New Topics

Forum List

Back