Fuck off jack are you serious?
So much for armor
VNMOZINC3RGYFLC7CIKBTTSLGE.jpg

• Banned
  • Banned

So much for armor

The South African Army routinely used a large all terrain wheeled APC that had a v shaped lower hull to dissipate the explosion from mines yet the roof was left open for the same reasons to avoid the inside becoming dangerously over pressurized.
And auto rifle and machine gun fire are irrelevant.

It never rains in wars either I guess, and mud is great as an interior accent

This is clown college

So much for armor

The South African Army routinely used a large all terrain wheeled APC that had a v shaped lower hull to dissipate the explosion from mines yet the roof was left open for the same reasons to avoid the inside becoming dangerously over pressurized.

This is clown college

Actually a common problem with the South African vehicle was poisonous snakes falling into the crew compartment after being swept from branches by the vehicle as it passed under them. IIRC it was estimated that the South Africans suffered more injuries from snakebites than from combat.

• Banned

So much for armor

This is clown college

Actually a common problem with the South African vehicle was poisonous snakes falling into the crew compartment after being swept from branches by the vehicle as it passed under them. IIRC it was estimated that the South Africans suffered more injuries from snakebites than from combat.
You could not even drive that toy in all parts of Africa without looking like food

• Banned

So much for armor

Who gives a flying frick about the South African army?

So much for armor

I study the militaries and military history of a large number of nations.

So much for armor

I study the militaries and military history of a large number of nations.
Not the usa apparently

So much for armor

This is clown college
It appears to have variation potential. A roof and doors could be put on it. Or just a convertible style top.

Forum List

Back