Here is The Supreme Ct Test On Incitement To Riot

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Here is The Supreme Ct Ruling on Incitement < ViktorTandofsky > 2021-07-07 05:12

to Riot

Brandenburg test

My reading says Trump is not guilty

"The test determined that the government may prohibit speech advocating the use of force or crime if the speech satisfies both elements of the two-part test:

The speech is “directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action,” AND
The speech is “likely to incite or produce such action.”

Donald Trump did not tell them to do anything violent and the riot happened several hours after his speech. Moreoever, he told them to be lawful and peaceful.

Here is The Supreme Ct Ruling on Incitement < ViktorTandofsky > 2021-07-07 05:12

to Riot

Brandenburg test

"The test determined that the government may prohibit speech advocating the use of force or crime if the speech satisfies both elements of the two-part test:

Donald Trump did not tell them to do anything violent and the riot happened several hours after his speech. Moreoever, he told them to be lawful and peaceful.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

Of course Trump is not guilty of incitement to riot. He would have already been charged with the crime if there were even a small probability of conviction.

to Riot

Brandenburg test

I spent 4 years as a Legal Officer in the Navy.

The last places you should expect to find truth, fairness, justice and the American way are in the MSM or the Democrat party. You're making a big mistake anytime you believe either of those jive groups.

to Riot

Brandenburg test

I spent 4 years as a Legal Officer in the Navy.
Thanks for your service.

Of course Trump is not guilty of incitement to riot. He would have already been charged with the crime if there were even a small probability of conviction.
You can't indict a sitting president.

Forum List

Back