Here is The Internal Revenue Code

..it's all fkd up--they have so many idiotic codes/etc .....the tax deduction for FOREIGN adoptions is a prime example

trump gutted the IRS so that the IRS can no longer collect taxes from rich people.

And then trump cut taxes for the rich. A rich man making a million dollars a year saw his taxes cut by $69,900 per year and that's every year forever.

With all attention focused on tax rates, I suspect that at least 99.9% of that mess of a code deals with defining income and deductions. All those charts showing how much any group of people pay based on "taxable income" are pretty well useless to me.

trump gutted the IRS so that the IRS can no longer collect taxes from rich people.

And then trump cut taxes for the rich. A rich man making a million dollars a year saw his taxes cut by $69,900 per year and that's every year forever.

News flash: Biden's IRS isn't going after "rich people", they're going after you. Rich people have the luxury of accountants and tax lawyers who are savvy at saving them money.

You on the other hand, and just some dumb schmuck who's soon going to know what it feels like to be shaken down for every dime they can get. Welcome to Joe Biden's America and just remember, elections have consequences.

Trump's tax cut benefitted 81% of Americans. I am not rich and I got a cut.

Now that's some weapons grade autism.

The IRS has never so much as been made smaller, let alone been "gutted".

New Topics

Forum List

Back