Here is the Electoral Map With a 6% Brexit Factor (3% Swing) in Favor of Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I looked at the latest polls on RCP for each state and gave Trump a 6% padding to reflect the Brexit Factor that I think will be as high as 8%, i.e. a 4% swing from Dimocrat to Republican netting an 8% change. The latter is what happened in Europe, but here I am padding only a 3% swing, amounting to a 6% change in the vote.

upload_2016-11-7_23-20-15.png

I think that we will have closer to a 5% swing, making that there will be a 10% difference in trumps favor from the RCP averages. A couple of surveys of voters who were asked for a show of hand initially then after a neutral speech were then given a secret ballot. There were changes of 10% for Trump from the show of hands vote.

IF there is a 5% swing for a 10% difference, lol, this is going to be an historic landslide.

upload_2016-11-7_23-23-38.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-7_23-18-20.png
    upload_2016-11-7_23-18-20.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I looked at the latest polls on RCP for each state and gave Trump a 6% padding to reflect the Brexit Factor that I think will be as high as 8%, i.e. a 4% swing from Dimocrat to Republican netting an 8% change. The latter is what happened in Europe, but here I am padding only a 3% swing, amounting to a 6% change int he vote.

View attachment 97366

I think that we will have closer to a 5% swing, making that there will be a 10% difference in trumps favor from the RCP averages. A couple of surveys of voters who were asked for a show of hand initially then after a neutral speech were then given a secret ballot. There were changes of 10% for Trump from the show of hands vote.

IF there is a 5% swing for a 10% difference, lol, this is going to be an historic landslide.

View attachment 97367
I pray that you are right, Jim. I'm not looking forward to a war.

I looked at the latest polls on RCP for each state and gave Trump a 6% padding to reflect the Brexit Factor that I think will be as high as 8%, i.e. a 4% swing from Dimocrat to Republican netting an 8% change. The latter is what happened in Europe, but here I am padding only a 3% swing, amounting to a 6% change int he vote.

View attachment 97366

View attachment 97367
Bookmarked!

You have to allow for a 5% hidden voter fraud factor in favor of the criminal candidate. In case anyone doesn't know who that is...the initials are HRC.

You have to allow for a 5% hidden voter fraud factor in favor of the criminal candidate. In case anyone doesn't know who that is...the initials are HRC.
It seems that you get this Brexit Affect when the corporate owned media castigates a candidate so badly, or an issue, that people feel embarrassed to speak their opinions openly....so they dont, and wait till they can cast their secret ballot instead.

I'm betting the Hildabeest wins the electoral vote but Trump wins the popular vote, by a landslide. I've long watched those red/blue maps and have recognized that urban America drives this country. Of course, rural (red) Americans foot the bill for urban (blue) regions, so it is no huge surprise who wins this contest. Eventually, the takers will outnumber the providers to an extent that all will gain equal starvation and poverty.

View attachment 97366

View attachment 97367

Jim, I love your optimism and hope you're right. FYI - I have been polled 3 times in the last week (registered unaffiliated) and I have lied every time to the pollsters on every issue and canidate.

Jim, I love your optimism and hope you're right. FYI - I have been polled 3 times in the last week (registered unaffiliated) and I have lied every time to the pollsters on every issue and canidate.

iu

Yeah, I plan to lie to the pollsters whenever they call me. In fact, Have not answered one single poll this year, another impact of the Brexit factor, but from here on out, I will answer, and lie on the big questions and be truthful on the minor ones so they dont toss my response because it is nonsensical, which they will do.

I am LONG ON TRUMP! ! ! ( a bridge card game reference for you Millennials out there)

Electoral College Maps

This is what the Democrats want you to believe:

dem%2Bwet%2Bdream%2B2016%2Belectoral%2Bmap.jpg

This is what Trumpsters want you to believe

Trump%2Bsupporters%2Bwet%2Bdream%2Belectoral%2Bcollege%2B2016.jpg

This is what most likely will happen (according to the Political Pistachio blog)

2016%2Bprediction%2Bmap%2Bcloser%2Bto%2Breality.jpg

How can something called Political Pistachio be wrong? Does Joe the Plumber work there?

I pray that you are right, Jim. I'm not looking forward to a war.

I wondered about the fallout from a Clinton victory among Trump supporters. The hatred for this woman runs deep in so many, present company included. I'll show her nothing but contempt.

Electoral College Maps

This is what most likely will happen (according to the Political Pistachio blog)

Trump is looking very strong in VA, ahead by 12% but that is with only 30% or so counted, could be Clinton up by 50% in fifty seconds from now.

Electoral College Maps

Trump is looking very strong in VA, ahead by 12% but that is with only 30% or so counted, could be Clinton up by 50% in fifty seconds from now.
Irrelevant. Hillary is going to win Florida; and with that, the election.

upload_2016-11-7_23-20-15-png.97366

Well, the map is already wrong as hell, lol. VA and NM are going Clinton, and I think Hillary is going to win PA.

But I still think Trump swings Michigan and Nevada red, and he has a solid chance to also swing Wisconsin and Colorado as well.

Seems the Brexit Factor was around a swing of 2 to 3% for a 4 to 6% change in the vote vrs the latest polls, varying by state - stronger in the midwest and coal country less in primarily urban states..

I think I am going to shoot the next Dimocrat on FOX who says t hat "We always knew this was going to be a close race...."

BANG!

upload_2016-11-7_23-20-15-png.97366

Well, the map is already wrong as hell, lol. VA and NM are going Clinton, and I think Hillary is going to win PA.

But I still think Trump swings Michigan and Nevada red, and he has a solid chance to also swing Wisconsin and Colorado as well.

Seems the Brexit Factor was around a swing of 2 to 3% for a 4 to 6% change in the vote vrs the latest polls, varying by state - stronger in the midwest and coal country less in primarily urban states..

I think I am going to shoot the next Dimocrat on FOX who says t hat "We always knew this was going to be a close race...."

BANG!
Yeah, and I missed it on Florida.

Electoral College Maps

Irrelevant. Hillary is going to win Florida; and with that, the election.
Surely looks like she's won FL from here...NOT!

Forum List

Back