Here is something basic republicans do not understand about poverty

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

Here are some basic facts:

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.
View attachment 421975

Then why don't you sell everything you have and give it to her so you can apply for sainthood.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Even if I did, it wouldn’t solve the problem would it?

View attachment 421977

Hopefully you wouldn't be able to afford to post here anymore. So... Yes it might help.

However if you're suggesting that your giving everything to her still wouldn't help then the question would be why anyone should give in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well the logic is pretty simple. Businesses need to pay their employees more. That would solve the problem. You’re welcome.

That has to be one of the most fucking stupid things you've said on this board.

And that is saying a great deal.

How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time?

Work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, leave 8 hours a day, every day.

Are you telling me you couldn't learn a new skill studying 8 hours every day for a year?
That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard lol. If you ever in your life had that schedule you wouldn’t last 3 days. You are so full of shit lol.
1606456298041.png

Join the military and see what your schedule will be especially if you get deployed for several months. Oh!!! Don't forget that when you are in the States that you most likely have all day duty every three to six days.

Think you'll be with that child then?

You whine an awful lot for someone who thinks their rights include free handouts.

*****SMILE*****

Are you telling me you couldn't learn a new skill studying 8 hours every day for a year?
That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard lol. If you ever in your life had that schedule you wouldn’t last 3 days. You are so full of shit lol.

Billy honey. How do people go to school to get master's degrees part time, while working with a family?

You come across as very lazy and jealous / envious.
We are talking about single parents you dumb fucking idiot. They couldn’t work 8 hours, go to school 8 hours and sleep the remaining 8. Lol god you people are such morons.

Sugar who said go to school 8 hours a day?

Please quote exactly where.

Let me help you yet again.

The point that eludes you (typical) is that there are 8 hours available.
Why not better yourself.

You couldn't take one class.

Billy have you ever owned your own business?

Gone for post-secondary education?

Why do you always have to resort to ad-hominem arguments when you are defeated princess?

"you dumb fucking idiot."
" Lol god you people are such morons"

Which also helps ex-plain why you have not been able to advance past the entry level.
Terrible people skills.

I recommend talking Dale Carnegie Classes is the 8 Hours a day available that we, your friends from USMB, have mentored you to use to try and better yourself for a change instead of whining for more handouts from those more fortunate.

Last edited:

View attachment 421996

Join the military and see what your schedule will be especially if you get deployed for several months. Oh!!! Don't forget that when you are in the States that you most likely have all day duty every three to six days.

You whine an awful lot for someone who thinks their rights include free handouts.

*****SMILE*****

Uh people deployed aren’t working 8 hours a day and going to school for the other 8. Quit pretending that is at all practical for anyone to do.

Billy honey. How do people go to school to get master's degrees part time, while working with a family?

We are talking about single parents you dumb fucking idiot. They couldn’t work 8 hours, go to school 8 hours and sleep the remaining 8. Lol god you people are such morons.

Why not better yourself.

You dumb mother fucking piece of shit. We were talking about a single parent working and going to school. How are you this fucking stupid? Why would we be simply talking about working an 8 hour day and nothing else? I know you’re trying really hard to own me or whatever in this thread but your attempts are pathetic lol

View attachment 421996

*****SMILE*****

Uh people deployed aren’t working 8 hours a day and going to school for the other 8. Quit pretending that is at all practical for anyone to do.

1606456921108.png

You're free to join up and experience it yourself since you think you're so knowledgeable.

Let us know how that works out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Why not better yourself.

You dumb mother fucking piece of shit. We were talking about a single parent working and going to school. How are you this fucking stupid? Why would we be simply talking about working an 8 hour day and nothing else? I know you’re trying really hard to own me or whatever in this thread but your attempts are pathetic lol

Billy Girl are you angry with me?

Or just jealous?

Don't sugar coat it butter cup:

"You dumb mother fucking piece of shit."

Maybe you should take a few deep breaths and unbunch your panties.

You Clinical Chronic TDS/ Trump OCD really has you in a bnad place.

The only thing I need to understand about poverty is "Fuck you. Go be poor somewhere else...."

That's what I tell assholes who try to bum cigarettes or a dollar from me: A big "Fuck off."

They always seem to comply.
Exactly what Jesus would do, especially in a nation founded upon Jude's-Christian ethics.

You, sir, embody the of all things Trump.

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.
In America there are plenty of 'better paying jobs' and opportunities than most other countries that is why legal immigrants come here. Who will be left? Same people that do it now, younger people needing income to support their education and stepping up to a better paying position. Right now, because of the influx of illegal aliens, a lot of those jobs are taken. Must the child suffer? Last time I consulted my 'Feminist Guide For Men,' women are supposed to be treated exactly the same as men so, if they have a child, no husband or devoted partner, they need to 'man up' and work twice a hard. Take on 2 shitty jobs to support your 1 child family. Men do it all the time to support their families.

Please link a source for your quote:

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”
Lol could you be any more lame?

If I was you - yes?

Now where is that source honey?

All we be shocked to find out that you just made it up yet again.

Now go get your fukin' shinebox!
Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

We you, you made up crap and expect everyone to accept your bullshit as fact, your entire post opening post is a lie you made up. You have no proof of any of it, you are just being a dishonest piece of scum.

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

If I was you - yes?

Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

We you, you made up crap and expect everyone to accept your bullshit as fact, your entire post opening post is a lie you made up. You have no proof of any of it, you are just being a dishonest piece of scum.

Perfect:

The congressional Republicans limited knowledge of poverty is everything they need to know.

For the past five decades it has been the goal of the GOP,‭ ‬at all levels of government,‭ ‬to develop policies to increase the percentage in the upward flow of wealth every year.‭ ‬To accomplish this,‭ ‬poverty must increase to provide the funds to make this upward flow of wealth possible.

The congressional Democrats‭’ ‬opposition to the Republicans‭’ ‬theft of middle and lower class income has waned over these decades.‭ ‬The handful of beneficiaries to these GOP policies to move hundreds-of-billions of dollars up and away from the working class, decided to make it worth the Democrats while to join with the Republicans rather than oppose them.

Currently,‭ ‬the combined efforts of the congressional Republicans and Democrats to push worker wages down has over‭ ‬42.4%‭ of working Americans ‬earning less than a living wage.‭ ‬Add to this,‭ ‬the number of elderly Americans living on small pensions plus Social Security benefits and those living solely on Social Security benefits,‭ ‬pushes this percentage of Americans to well over fifty percent.

With over fifty percent of the American public forced to rely on incomes below what a living wage provides,‭ ‬it should be apparent to all but the incredibly stupid,‭ ‬the success of the of the congressional Republicans and Democrats in moving wealth from the bottom to the top has been phenomenal.

Really really??? Republicans say that? and and do you know that they are also vampires who only feed after midnight?

I think there are some basic things you dont understand about human beings. You seem to believe politics is everything and everyone who works at Walmart is a victim.

Why the FUCK is she having children while working at a super market?

Oh because, people deserve to have children while having shit jobs.... and then deserve to be supported by people who made good choices...

What you should understand is that no one wants to have a society where awful choices are supported and good choices punished. If you are having a child while working at super market, while not having a husband... don't expect a tax payer bail out. You deserved it, leech.

As for the child, she put the child in that situation, not us. Before hoping for any kind of remedies she should at the least admit that she fucked up worse than the average leftist even. Who the hell robs child's life like this? Big question to answer indeed, just not by us, by her.

Last edited:

The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts

Typical leftist, zero responsibility on the mother who is most responsible for the situation, all responsibility on the tax payer who had jack shit to do with the endless failures.

Leftism today is more and more pure theft by idiots who make bad choices than anything else. Blaming their failures on others and then expecting others to pay is the hallmark sign.

Last edited:
Is Billy the father who left his child go without proper care, now forced in with a crazy chick who believes a super market job is enough to take care of a family... stuck his fork in crazy and now expects others to provide the meals.

Maybe he actually bought that women can do anything as lectured in the public school, and he would have to do nothing.

Last edited:

View attachment 421975

Then why don't you sell everything you have and give it to her so you can apply for sainthood.

*****SMILE*****

Every little bit helps.

View attachment 421975

*****SMILE*****

Every little bit helps.

It would solve her situation... well at least for a month, which it would take her to spend that down.

Giving money to people who make bad choices is not smart. He is not willing to do it, and the rest of us definitely are not either. Of course the difference is, he is a soy cuck destined to face the situation and need support for his wife whom he can't provide for, while the rest of us are not.

If I was you - yes?

In other words, as usual, your entire argument is fallacious because it is squarely based on a logical fallacy known as strawman argument.

And the pathetic thing is, you are too fucking stupid to even comprehend why your logic fails.

New Topics

Forum List

Back