Here is something basic republicans do not understand about poverty

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

Here are some basic facts:

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.

Please link a source for your quote:

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”
Lol could you be any more lame?

If I was you - yes?

Now where is that source honey?

All we be shocked to find out that you just made it up yet again.

Now go get your fukin' shinebox!
Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

Exactly my point sugar - therefore since it is ONLY YOUR FEELINGS, NOT FACTS - none of the rest matters.

I wondered how long it would take you to catch on, all know you are really slow, worse than your typical public schooled slow, but even for you it was sad.

Must have been along day snitching on your fellow man.

View attachment 421982
Hey idiot, the responses in this thread obviously illustrate that I was correct. I know this is all too abstract for you to comprehend so maybe let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

If I was you - yes?

Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

Exactly my point sugar - therefore since it is ONLY YOUR FEELINGS, NOT FACTS - none of the rest matters.

I wondered how long it would take you to catch on, all know you are really slow, worse than your typical public schooled slow, but even for you it was sad.

View attachment 421982
Hey idiot, the responses in this thread obviously illustrate that I was correct. I know this is all too abstract for you to comprehend so maybe let the adults talk, k pumpkin?

No they do not. They prove you are wrong,

But you are entitled to your widdle feelings however wrong.

How long have you been working at Wal-Mart and how many illegitimate children do you have to how many different men?

As if you are the boss of me darling.

The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts
That single mom is looking for the easy way out. One day a baby daddy will marry her and take care of her and all those kids. That's the dream.

If she works for WalMart she already has her problem solved. My niece started working for WalMart while in high school. She started part time during the school year. Full time summers. She signed up for their college program. She got a full ride scholarship and now works for the corporate office.

WalMart has many educational programs. It's easier to dream and spread legs.

How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time?

Work 8 hours, sleep 8 hours, leave 8 hours a day, every day.

Are you telling me you couldn't learn a new skill studying 8 hours every day for a year?

He prefers somebody else do the heavy lifting and then do a transfer payment to him.

Last edited:

If I was you - yes?

View attachment 421982
1606455411688.png

I've already tried helping people by giving them a nice home and the agency representing them and providing 24/7 supervision left them tear it up.

Then the agency decided to insult me and figuratively kick me in the teeth so...

*****SMILE*****

:)

If I was you - yes?

View attachment 421982

How long have you been working at Wal-Mart and how many illegitimate children do you have to how many different men?

Oh okay so how have been wrong about it? Go ahead and explain it. I’ll wait. Lol idiot.

Here's a thought, how about developing some skills. If you did then perhaps you could move into a better position with higher pay, letting a newbie fill that job you left behind. Or does that make too much sense?
How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time? This is especially true if we are talking single moms. Also who is this “newbie”? Why would this “newbie” not have the same problems?
How does anybody do it? Millions of people work and go to school. Millions work two jobs.

Are you telling me you couldn't learn a new skill studying 8 hours every day for a year?
That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard lol. If you ever in your life had that schedule you wouldn’t last 3 days. You are so full of shit lol.

Here's a thought, how about developing some skills. If you did then perhaps you could move into a better position with higher pay, letting a newbie fill that job you left behind. Or does that make too much sense?
How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time? This is especially true if we are talking single moms. Also who is this “newbie”? Why would this “newbie” not have the same problems?
How does anybody do it? Millions of people work and go to school. Millions work two jobs.
Uh yeah and plenty of others would too if they didn’t have kids.

If I was you - yes?

View attachment 421982

Oh okay so how have been wrong about it? Go ahead and explain it. I’ll wait. Lol idiot.

The market determines wages based on the supply and demand for wages.
Not what you FEEL people should be paid.

We need more crane operators - try and guess what wages for crane operators will do?

We need less bank tellers due to automation - try and guess what wages for bank tellers will do?

I guess if you do not believe in incentives over equality the U. S. of A. is not the place for you and my offer for boxes and bubble wrap still stands?

Venezuala needs you.

You don't make any sense.

You think democrats are the only ones in poverty ?

Moron.

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard lol. If you ever in your life had that schedule you wouldn’t last 3 days. You are so full of shit lol.

Billy honey. How do people go to school to get master's degrees part time, while working with a family?

You come across as very lazy and jealous / envious.

The only thing I need to understand about poverty is "Fuck you. Go be poor somewhere else...."

That's what I tell assholes who try to bum cigarettes or a dollar from me: A big "Fuck off."

They always seem to comply.
We get it. You’re a piece of shit.

And you are puddle of diarrhea.

One of these days you might have a critical thought.

Asshole.

Billy honey. How do people go to school to get master's degrees part time, while working with a family?

You come across as very lazy and jealous / envious.
We are talking about single parents you dumb fucking idiot. They couldn’t work 8 hours, go to school 8 hours and sleep the remaining 8. Lol god you people are such morons.

Uh yeah and plenty of others would too if they didn’t have kids.

Well, there's always plan B....admit you have no ambition so you can be a failure for life.

View attachment 421975

Then why don't you sell everything you have and give it to her so you can apply for sainthood.

*****SMILE*****

Even if I did, it wouldn’t solve the problem would it?

View attachment 421977

Hopefully you wouldn't be able to afford to post here anymore. So... Yes it might help.

However if you're suggesting that your giving everything to her still wouldn't help then the question would be why anyone should give in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well the logic is pretty simple. Businesses need to pay their employees more. That would solve the problem. You’re welcome.

LefTard Logic:
“Businesses need to pay their employees more, they must pay for the bad life decisions employees make.”

I work a full-time job and I study constantly. And I consider myself to be quite lazy.

Forum List

Back