Here is something basic republicans do not understand about poverty

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

Here are some basic facts:

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.

Please link a source for your quote:

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

Republicans will say “well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”

1) All or most of those workers can’t find better paying jobs because they don’t exist. Only SOME of those people would succeed because higher paying jobs are scarce.

2) Let’s say they all did find better paying jobs. Who would be left behind to fill those supermarket positions that are the backbone of the economy?

3) Yes, it is her fault for having a child she can’t afford, but it isn’t the child’s fault, is it? The child must suffer because her working mother makes peanuts? Obviously that doesn’t make any sense.

Here's a thought, how about developing some skills. If you did then perhaps you could move into a better position with higher pay, letting a newbie fill that job you left behind. Or does that make too much sense?

View attachment 421975

Then why don't you sell everything you have and give it to her so you can apply for sainthood.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Even if I did, it wouldn’t solve the problem would it?

We won't knw until you try.

Charity starts at home with you Billy-Girl.

Please live stream the process.

TIA!

Poverty will never improve until we stop paying idiots to have more kids.
If the dad isn't going to be faithful to the mom, he shouldn't be spilling his seed on the public housing block.
Abortion is not the answer, and neither is the practice of dudes masturbating in the communal showers.
People are full of shit, and they aren't peeing in the urine cup for drug testing at work.

View attachment 421975

Then why don't you sell everything you have and give it to her so you can apply for sainthood.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 421977

Hopefully you wouldn't be able to afford to post here anymore. So... Yes it might help.

However if you're suggesting that your giving everything to her still wouldn't help then the question would be why anyone should give in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well the logic is pretty simple. Businesses need to pay their employees more. That would solve the problem. You’re welcome.

1606454068843.png

I thought getting an education was supposed to solve the problem of getting a better job.

Now the progressive Democrat cry is just give me money.

Funny how things have changed over the years.

Accept the lifestyle you chose and be happy about it or perhaps you could join the military. I hear your new president Kamala will be looking for a few good men and women soon as she starts her new war for reelection.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 421975

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 421977

Hopefully you wouldn't be able to afford to post here anymore. So... Yes it might help.

However if you're suggesting that your giving everything to her still wouldn't help then the question would be why anyone should give in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well the logic is pretty simple. Businesses need to pay their employees more. That would solve the problem. You’re welcome.

Sorry honey - the market determines wages based on the supply and demand for labor.

If you don't like it I can give you boxes and bubblewrap?

“well if that bitch wants more money and not work at Wal-Mart anymore, she should find a better paying job! It’s her fault for having the kid!”
Lol could you be any more lame?

Are you fucking kidding me? Most of them are lol. Most of them would be Trumptards.
No they're Democrats. They're on the labor union. A guy can arrange to have his wife fired if she won't cooperate.
Bullshit! Union workers get a paycheck that will get garnished if they don't pay child support. It's the Republicans who hide their income that don't support their family.

I thought getting an education was supposed to solve the problem of getting a better job.
Gotta stop the Democrat's serious organized crime networks.
Now the progressive Democrat cry is just give me money.
We all need money. Dems don't pay conservatives for work. Dems don't buy anything from conservatives.
Funny how things have changed over the years.

Accept the lifestyle you chose and be happy about it
I'm not willing to submit to the lifestyle other people chose to force on me against my will.
or perhaps you could join the military.
It's a service. The military is all Democrat these days. Military careerism on the labor-union clock, and the Democrat labor-union Military--Industrial Complex with the no-bid contracts for the good old boys etc., etc.,

Here's a thought, how about developing some skills. If you did then perhaps you could move into a better position with higher pay, letting a newbie fill that job you left behind. Or does that make too much sense?
How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time? This is especially true if we are talking single moms. Also who is this “newbie”? Why would this “newbie” not have the same problems?

If I was you - yes?

Now where is that source honey?

All we be shocked to find out that you just made it up yet again.

Now go get your fukin' shinebox!

Are you fucking kidding me? Most of them are lol. Most of them would be Trumptards.
No they're Democrats. They're on the labor union. A guy can arrange to have his wife fired if she won't cooperate.
Bullshit! Union workers get a paycheck that will get garnished if they don't pay child support. It's the Republicans who hide their income that don't support their family.

tell us how they hide this money?

They don't get paychecks?

If I was you - yes?

Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

If I was you - yes?

Yeah no shit I made up the quote you moron lol. God you’re stupid. It’s obviously there to illustrate the philosophy of republicans.

Exactly my point sugar - therefore since it is ONLY YOUR FEELINGS, NOT FACTS - none of the rest matters.

I wondered how long it would take you to catch on, all know you are really slow, worse than your typical public schooled slow, but even for you it was sad.

Must have been along day snitching on your fellow man.

ThanksGiving2020.png

How can they afford to learn new skills? How would they have time? This is especially true if we are talking single moms. Also who is this “newbie”? Why would this “newbie” not have the same problems?

Sigh...there's always new things to learn, even at Walmart. You don't really feel you're the very first one doing whatever it is that you do. At one time you were the "newbie". And when they fire your ass for being lazy, they'll find another newbie.

Poverty will never improve until we stop paying idiots to have more kids.
If the dad isn't going to be faithful to the mom, he shouldn't be spilling his seed on the public housing block.
Abortion is not the answer, and neither is the practice of dudes masturbating in the communal showers.
People are full of shit, and they aren't peeing in the urine cup for drug testing at work.

Whose talking about faithful or anything else you coming up with?

Mom, works part time at a low paying job-------she has her 4th kid coming and she does nothing but pick piece of shit guys that obviously come from screwed up families to not just fuck but to breed with creating what will inevitably be fucked up kids. She's stupid--------but she wouldn't be getting knocked up if the stupidier government wasn't paying her to have kids. She will never be a good mother and never be a person who makes good life decisions--nor will her offspring. She will pass the stupid gene down to them, and they will never ever be able to overcome the line of stupid worthless guys that she will continually bring into their lives. She will also never ever get out of poverty as each one of her kids will only entrench her further and further into never ever being able to make enough to get her family out of poverty. As a taxpayer, why I am forced to encourage this stupid behavior? As an enviromentalist, why I am forced to pay for and encourage over population of the planet? As a human, why I am forced to pay for this woman to have kids that will never have a chance in life?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back