Here is an issue our two years olds will have to deal with in fifty years or so

If we don't stop turning our noses up at climate change this is one problem that our kids will 'thank' us for..Water Is Running Out So Fast, Wall Street Is Trading It Like Gold and Oil
Really? You think that climate change means water shortages

PUmpkin the rich have been buying up WATER RIGHTS for DECADES see TURNER for example as they purposely set out to over populate the world and the US------WATER is a necessity and is already over polluted as the idiots libs keep screaming about CLIMATE CHANGE instead of CLEAN WATER CLEAN WATER. They are going to make a killing off owning WATER even the water that Drops down onto your own property, the libs in California are screaming they own it.

California is an example of how they create their own issue, and conveniently blame AGW to get off the hook.
NYC's reservoirs are only 5% below normal right now, and we haven't had a true drought since the 80's.

My observations of the recent drought there was that is wasn't any worse than the drought in the late 1970's ... the difference was so much more land under irrigated cultivation ... in 2014, the stretch of The I-5 between Bakersfield and Stockton was chuck full of dead almond and pistachio orchards, just a horrible sight ... that same stretch in 1979 was all open prairie ...

Now that the rains have returned, we can plant these orchards back and make more than enough money on them before the next drought in the 2050's or 2060's ... at which time the orchards will die again ... California doesn't have water problems, they have water realities ... mainly there's very little where most folks live, SoCal ... north of Sacramento, there's plenty of water ...

I have occasion to visit Portland, and look over the confluence of the Columbia and Willamette Rivers ... I could cry another river knowing that this amazing amount of clean fresh drinking water is going into the Pacific ... just breaks my heart ...

Forum List

Back