Here is a List of Books By and About Donald Trump

I said people get rich writing books about Trump. It looks like I was right. These authors didn't do it to see themselves in print.ROTFL! There are more than 70 of them.
Books “by Trump”? Maybe credited to Trump.
Those books credited to Trump were actually written by ghostwriters or by MANY others who provided “advice” for inclusion in the books.

Trump hardly reads any technical or academic detail.
He prefers snipets. Low attention span.

I said people get rich writing books about Trump. It looks like I was right. These authors didn't do it to see themselves in print.ROTFL! There are more than 70 of them.
Those books credited to Trump were actually written by ghostwriters or by MANY others who provided “advice” for inclusion in the books.

You can't read. More than 70 of those were about trump written by other people.

You can't read. More than 70 of those were about trump written by other people.
Apparently, you can’t read ... what I wrote.
I responded to the books “by Trump”, not “about Trump”.

Trump has never written a book. I doubt he as ever read more than 3 or four, and those were in his first 2 or 3 years of school.
1603925477705.png

• Funny
Reactions: PK1

Tired of Winning is the latest

Mike Johnson agreed In 2015: Trump Is 'Dangerous' And 'Lacks The Character' To Be President​

“All too many people have begun to forget how desperately and madly Donald Trump tried to cling to power and what he was willing to do to avoid being branded a loser,” Karl writes. “Whatever guardrails may have existed before are gone. Trump is more detached from reality than ever and more willing to trash the norms and customs that our system of government needs to survive as a working democracy.”

Moms for Liberty need to get hot on keeping that list out of our schools. Think of the children!

New Topics

Forum List

Back