Here is a caught poll trying to rig the election with 7 point diff in men and women’s voting amount !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018

The normal difference is 3.5 points in favor of more women voters

So a 7 point difference is pure BS trying to rig the election

Men has seen that trump has exposed the whole media complex and deep state as totally crooked .. that will wake men up more than any election

And may be just a 2.5 points separating the men and women

And the vast white men support of trump will increase the most of all

The normal difference is 3.5 points in favor of more women voters

So a 7 point difference is pure BS trying to rig the election

Men has seen that trump has exposed the whole media complex and deep state as totally crooked .. that will wake men up more than any election

And may be just a 2.5 points separating the men and women

And the vast white men support of trump will increase the most of all

I agree. However, one must still question how a majority of white Christian men and women voted Obama into office . . . twice. The same question can be asked in response to the elections of Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and similar others.

I agree. However, one must still question how a majority of white Christian men and women voted Obama into office . . . twice. The same question can be asked in response to the elections of Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and similar others.
Who did they put up against him? That's why Obama won.
Exactly. McStain and Mittens, no real competition there. I truly believe if Trump HAD run in 2008 or 2012, he would've defeated Barry The Traitor Obama.

Forum List

Back